TJ09

2020-07-26 - July Dragon Release

Accidentally locked myself with the starlight eggs. Anyway, both of these look promising, and it’s nice to see a new drake species.

I wish my trader would make up their mind...

Woohoo!! Managed to catch 2 each of the new release on the last hourly drop!

There are too many new eggs in the hatcheries. :(

Do remember to keep an eye on your eggs, people!

These were hard to get, but I managed to grab 2 pairs of each last night. The LAG was terrible! XD That said, thank you TJ & Spriters! :D

I wonder if the Starlight egg's dragon has anything to do with the Neowise comet & the Drake (YAY! for new Drakes!! :D) sounds pretty awesome with the claw marks on its shell!! Now to go see if any of TJ's have hatched! :D OMG! The hatchies are sooo cute!! ❤️

Edited by kiramaru7

Hatchies and eggs look super promising! Another lindwyrm with the starry ones it looks like! 🌠

Oh wow one of the starlight ones has already matured! So excited to see what they look like as adults!

HHHHHHHHH they’re finally here!

Excuse me while I go collect as many drakes as possible and freeze my first babies ever :3

i am so glad all my eggs hatched yesterday and im not scroll locked haha

Is piedpipecleaner new to the cave (the drake)?

Love the starry hatchies and the drakes are cute.

6 hours ago, Alayajoy said:

Egg drop on my birthday! Woot! And such pretty eggs too! Manged to snag my sets of starlight ones, and one drake egg. Now to wait for other eggs to finish hatching and try to get more drakes. 😄

Happy Birthday! :D

I abandoned a few Starlight into the AP, so that I would have room for 4 of the drakes :) 

The Starlight look really lovely! And I look forward to seeing what the drakes will look like, once they're grown up.

Another wonderful release! Thanks to TJ and the spriters! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

1 hour ago, PiedPipecleaner said:

HHHHHHHHH they’re finally here!

Excuse me while I go collect as many drakes as possible and freeze my first babies ever :3

Congratulations! :D

Aww... It’s a cute baby drake. It often tries to stand on its hind legs, but keeps falling on its face...
And look! It has gotten bigger! It must be close to maturing.

I love it!

Oh no, I'm late to a new release! Must make up for lost time now! :) 

ETA: Just grabbed 5 Starlights and am happily locked.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

got 4 from the Alpine and 1 from the Desert   Working on the other 3

Edited by Merlot

The starry hatchies are downright lovely. Thanks, TCA and Spatio!

And congrats to Piedpipecleaner for making it into the cave! Thanks to you and Infinis for the Drake! :) 

Y'know, the funny thing about this month's release was that just yesterday I was wondering to myself "Hm... it's nearly the end of July, and there still hasn't been a new release yet..." 😂

I got two eggs of both (which usually I only nab two anyway, just so other people can have a chance of getting one). I'm especially excited to see what the Alpine one looks like, though! The egg is just so pretty. ❤️ 

The starry s2s are looking magical. :) And the drakes progressing as remembered ❤️