TJ09

2020-07-26 - July Dragon Release

I'm really happy that despite everything we have a consistent monthly relase. I look forward to it each month, it could be even just one new breed, but it makes the game feel fresh and active.

I'm really curious about the mountain egg, I bet is going to be a wonderful dragon, hopefully somehow it will remind me of Nebulas

Edited by Naruhina_94

Yay, a new drake! And I absolutely couldn't be more excited about those shimmery starlight guys!

Another drake fan - but I'm slightly committed with a good trade up.... I went for the alpines first on the grounds that people like drakes less. This may have been a mistake.... :lol: 

Hopes for the  best and all that !

Nice surprise!  Thanks!!

Uh-oh, those starlight hatchies are making me nuts about being this egg locked!

Egg drop on my birthday! Woot! And such pretty eggs too! Manged to snag my sets of starlight ones, and one drake egg. Now to wait for other eggs to finish hatching and try to get more drakes. 😄

Just now, Alayajoy said:

Egg drop on my birthday! Woot! And such pretty eggs too! Manged to snag my sets of starlight ones, and one drake egg. Now to wait for other eggs to finish hatching and try to get more drakes. 😄

Happy birthday !

Took me a while, but finally napped two Alpine. Looks like the Desert ones are impossible to get... I kinda wish there was a number limit to getting new ones other than being egg locked to make it easier for people to get them. 

Edited by Anra7777

More star-themed dragons? I'm completely hyped!!!

Edit: hatchies looking nice!

Edited by Arkee

Thanks TJ for the new eggs......

Now if I could just catch one 🤨

I'm not the only one who's having issues with the cave being slow right? *sigh* As much as I appreciate a smaller egg release, the lag problem still makes it hard to catch anything.

Btw, looking forward to the star themed dragon.

Ah, the starlight hatchies look like they'll be nice mates for Scripts!😍

Congrats to TCA and spatio for them!👍  And congrats to Infinis and Piedpipecleaner as well on the new drakes!  🎉

1...2...3...Turkey!🦃💨

The starlight hatchies are so cute!

I like them being lindwyrms, they, as other subtypes, are outnumbered right now! Same goes for a new breed of drake

The hatchies look nice. I was able to catch/trade for alpines. Now to try for one more Drake.

A much better release. They were released last night right? But stars are very promising and for now this hatchling has no wings...the possibilities. We do need more celestial based dragons.

Thanks for the release! I snuck on to catch some. :D Then this exchange happened (Morgrim=Sethiss, Taika{Acorporeal}=me):

[15:04] <Taika{Acorporeal}> Three of my Alpine catches begin with B. All three of my Desert catches begin with W. #conspiracy
[15:15] <Morgrim> definitely
[15:16] <Morgrim> now to see what the species name starts with
[15:16] <Taika{Acorporeal}> E and P respectively. :P Alas.

Would've been outrageously funny if they'd matched. XD

Geez. I haven't got all of last month's release.