TJ09

2020-07-26 - July Dragon Release

11 hours ago, PiedPipecleaner said:

HHHHHHHHH they’re finally here!

Excuse me while I go collect as many drakes as possible and freeze my first babies ever :3

*SCREEEECHS*

I'm so happy. And CONGRATS!

Now, I actually need to catch some. Been out all day without any chances for grabbing! :(

The hatches are so cute and beautiful, love the designs, the blue stary one is wonderful and im glad we have another drake :)thank you TJ and spriters for all your hard work, carnt wait to see what the adults look like.

Congrats, @PiedPipecleaner on your first release! And thanks to the rest of the spriters for such nice dragons. The gendered hatchies look great.

My own eggs are just starting to crack.

Ahh new release and on my 30th birthday too! Was obviously celebrating yesterday so didn't manage to catch any on release day, will have to look for some trades!
Thank you to the spriters and TJ for these new breeds, can't wait to see the adults!!

I have a strong feeling that the starlight dragon will have a place on the list of my favourite breeds! The drake hatchies look so cute, too. ❤️

How did I miss this yesterday?!  Dang it!  Now the two biomes are flooded with all of the older eggs.  T-T

Oof, completely missed this and now it's all old eggs. The hunt is on!

1 hour ago, SheridanCharon said:

Oof, completely missed this and now it's all old eggs. The hunt is on!

Nope - I FINALLY had a slot and got a drake - EASILY ! I was amazed !

They still seem fairly easy to get, I grabbed another starlight with hardly any effort about two hours ago. 

The drake is making me very curious now, it looks vaguely familiar but I'm not sure? Those eggs though, I'm once again *really* wishing we could freeze eggs. Those claw marks!! 

Cannot wait to see what these looks like. I'm excited for both, but that starlight one is glorious so far!

The drakes are the first released dragon that I saw in DR before they were released, so that has to be some sort of milestone or something.

22 hours ago, ShorahNagi said:

Really excited for these guys...especially those starry ones. Already I'm thinking they'll look great with stratos...

Yep, I think they'll go great with Stratos dragons.  I also think they might go well with Aeria Gloris dragons, and maybe with some of the Xenowyrms.  I'm thinking light blue ones like Aquilo and Chrono, and some contrasting ones like Pharos and maybe Mageia.  The rosy shade reminds me of Solstices, but the colors might not quite match up.

3 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

They still seem fairly easy to get, I grabbed another starlight with hardly any effort about two hours ago. 

The drake is making me very curious now, it looks vaguely familiar but I'm not sure? Those eggs though, I'm once again *really* wishing we could freeze eggs. Those claw marks!! 

On page one...there were several players saying they knew the drake from the completed list, so that might be why it seems familiar

I managed to grab 1 Drake and am now locked. Hopefully I can grab more once I unlock. 

I got 3 of each … and also managed to catch a Red Dino XD 

can’t wait to see these as adults, the hatchies are adorable ^^

I managed to get 2 of each. Since my scroll goal is 2 males and 2 females CB of each breed, I'm already halfway.