TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

Oh my gosh, the Jungle egg has an amazing colour. I am so hype to see that one become an adult.

But also, nuts, I only just finished collecting the anniversary dragons. XD Have mercy!

It's still June. I like to assume this is birthday event Part II XD

But yeah, people have their thoughts on the secret 7th egg. Nonetheless, they look awesome, so I decided to take two by luck :o

What is going on? 
I only have 3 of the xeno-esque ones, not they are all current ones?!

I just caught one of each biome and they're all the same color... Is that normal? 

In this point, I'm curious about it - will they be just simply mixed with normal Xenowyrms on cave? Or time variant?

Okay TJ is doing something to screw with us all and I'm REALLY not having it. I just need ONE bleeping Jungle egg and now everything is just stupid current eggs not a SINGLE new xeno. FIX YOUR RATIOS TJ. Jesus christmas!

Okay... I have three eggs from three different biomes all the same indigo-y colour? I thought each biome had a different colour? :blink:

Thats the mana courses egg, they flushed in just now! I think they must be normal :) I think you will see the others again in the next refresh?

Just now, Lagie said:

Okay... I have three eggs from three different biomes all the same indigo-y colour? I thought each biome had a different colour? :blink:

Seems like xenos have different colours but this egg-surprise is all the same in all biomes

Okay TJ is doing something to screw with us all and I'm REALLY not having it. I just need ONE bleeping Jungle egg and now everything is just stupid current eggs not a SINGLE new xeno.

---

Would you like to trade one of your cb current egg for a cb jungle xeno egg?

Just now, Spirulina said:

Seems like xenos have different colours but this egg-surprise is all the same in all biomes

Ah, thanks. That's confusing. XD It's too early for thinking.

I can't wait for the Xeno flood in the AP in a few days when all our breeding attempts come through XD 

It seems like it's almost entirely the "current" eggs now, weird. Perhaps it's some strange diurnal variation thing, or the release of each being staggered a bit for some reason, or just some bizarre bug. I'm inclined to think it's a bug, since the "current" egg isn't visible in the first post there.

Well, I gifted an extra forest to get a coursing/hybrid one. I hope they don't get taken away. 

I'm also glad I have one of each of the xenos as I'm pretty sure they'll not be common after this lolol.

Just now, Ashray said:

I have 5 eggs from 3 Biomes, but they all look the same, and none like the picture 'Mana flows like a current through this glassy egg.' https://dragcave.net/images/EMpn.gif....

That's just dark mode on your phone. It changes how sprites look. It's a mysterious egg that TJ didn't feature and users thought was a hybrid until a few hours ago.

It's not a very good intention to state that every biome has it's own unique egg and that this release has 6 eggs in total, and then adding a 7th 'multi-biome' thing that flooded all of them and made people stuck with their eggs for several hours. 

I don't like jokes and it's not even the 1st of April today. 

Edited by BreRo

I caught only one egg so far, but it has a really cool code. :D

Is there only one new bred variety or several?

MORE WYRMS! WYRM HYPE TRAIN IS BACK!

I need the Hype train pic again.

Has anyone tried breeding the Xenos to see if they get the new eggs?

Just now, walkinslow said:

There are several. Each biome has a different xeno color and there is one that is slightly different and in all biomes. 

1 minute ago, walkinslow said:

No hybrids. All 7 eggs are dropping CB. The "hybrid" didn't drop CB until 6am cave time and now is flooding more than the other 6.