TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

1 minute ago, Shokomon said:

MORE WYRMS! WYRM HYPE TRAIN IS BACK!

I need the Hype train pic again.

Has anyone tried breeding the Xenos to see if they get the new eggs?

See beggining of topic, first 3-4pages

1 minute ago, Jazeki said:

There are several. Each biome has a different xeno color and there is one that is slightly different and in all biomes. 

Thank you, but I read something about a bred variety - or does that also appear in the biomes??

I’ve tried breeding, got one new egg (a blue mana courses one) after several failed attempts (by failed, I mean they bred Astrapis, rather than the new ones). So it was about 1 in 5 success rate for me.

Bred tons, got one new egg but it was auto abandoned because I already filled myself with the other new ones.

Honestly? Not a fan of how the "surprise egg" is being handled. If I knew there was a surprise, I'd have saved the last couple spaces for it.

I'd much prefer if it was at least alluded to in the post if it's not going to be featured :(

i got three eggs from two different biomes and they are all the same color wtf?

it doesnt look like the other ones on the picture and i just egg locked myself with like four of the exact same xenos.

i just wanted one of each before they become ludicriously rare -.-

Looks like chaos around here, no one even mention TJ's egg were hatched. Maybe just because there are not that much to see in this point?

3 minutes ago, walkinslow said:

Thank you, but I read something about a bred variety - or does that also appear in the biomes??

The "bred" one is dropping now. It was a delayed release in the biome.

Edited by Jazeki
Misread question lol

Thank you!! Though as of 0800, all the biomes seem to be dropping the alpine one or am I too sleepy & confused?

Forgive me its been a while since i played this but what rotation cycle are egg drops on... biomes have been showing empty for ages so im not sure whats happening here (never usually this early for releases)

Eggs 

1 minute ago, Cemeroll said:

Forgive me its been a while since i played this but what rotation cycle are egg drops on... biomes have been showing empty for ages so im not sure whats happening here (never usually this early for releases)

Eggs should be dropping every five minutes, though I’ve noticed the longer one on the hour has been showing up either very late, or in one case not at all that I saw.

2 minutes ago, shhhhsleeping said:

Eggs 

Eggs should be dropping every five minutes, though I’ve noticed the longer one on the hour has been showing up either very late, or in one case not at all that I saw.

ive been reloading and nothings coming up, really weirding me out hahah... hopefully it'll calm down soon and i can actually see some eggies

I'm 97% certain it's a glitch and that all hybrid eggs will turn into xeno eggs (color dependent on the biome) once fixed

12 minutes ago, Cemeroll said:

ive been reloading and nothings coming up, really weirding me out hahah... hopefully it'll calm down soon and i can actually see some eggies

I finally grabbed two! they both have that purple hybrid texture everyone is talking about though, so weird

14 minutes ago, priscel said:

Thank you!! Though as of 0800, all the biomes seem to be dropping the alpine one or am I too sleepy & confused?

There are 6 Xenowyrms dropping one per biome that have the normal Xenowyrm egg description, "Mana courses throughout this glassy egg." Then there is a /7th/ egg that is dropping in ALL 6 biomes that has a similar but different description, "Mana flows like a current through this glassy egg." The 7th egg is not in the main post and is NOT the "alpine variant". There are 6 eggs (1 per biome) that is shown in the main post as well as this "hidden" 7th egg in all 6 biomes. So if all you got is the current egg then you've only got 1 of 7 😜

In case anyone wants a cycler of all xeno eggos: Mana%20courses%20throughout%20this%20gla (not the one that's currently flooding, just the ones with the same description as the old xenos plus the old xenos)

Or static, in a radial arrangement (though I guess you can't actually see anything, but I'm always compelled to make these): Mana%20courses%20throughout%20this%20gla

I'm amused that as soon as I decided I wanted to hunt for the "current" egg specifically, that's suddenly all that was dropping. I'm guessing a ratio adjustment happened, they seemed rare-ish beforehand? Might have just been because I came late to the party, mind you.

Ive bred 2 new eggs. Now to somehow get the others. Which egg is found where?

8 minutes ago, Vampyre said:

There are 6 Xenowyrms dropping one per biome that have the normal Xenowyrm egg description, "Mana courses throughout this glassy egg." Then there is a /7th/ egg that is dropping in ALL 6 biomes that has a similar but different description, "Mana flows like a current through this glassy egg." The 7th egg is not in the main post and is NOT the "alpine variant". There are 6 eggs (1 per biome) that is shown in the main post as well as this "hidden" 7th egg in all 6 biomes. So if all you got is the current egg then you've only got 1 of 7 😜

ha! so sneaky, thanks I'll tell my friends *hug*

Edited by priscel

1 minute ago, pinkgothic said:

In case anyone wants a cycler of all xeno eggos: Mana%20courses%20throughout%20this%20gla (not the one that's currently flooding, just the ones with the same description as the old xenos plus the old xenos)

Or static, in a radial arrangement (though I guess you can't actually see anything, but I'm always compelled to make these): Mana%20courses%20throughout%20this%20gla

I'm amused that as soon as I decided I wanted to hunt for the "current" egg specifically, that's suddenly all that was dropping. I'm guessing a ratio adjustment happened, they seemed rare-ish beforehand? Might have just been because I came late to the party, mind you.

Oh that's beautiful, I'd love to share your rainbow one ❤️❤️ 

6 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

agreed, the cycler is super duper pretty!

Currently, the “mana flows like a current” eggs are dominating the biomes. You may know them as the “hybrid” or “bred” new egg if you were here early. These eggs have only one sprite: image.gif.464e0033c441c9e76d6ea8be061b3307.gif They are not featured on the release post for whatever reason.

The ones featured on the release post have the description of existing xenowyrm eggs. (Shorter than flow eggs for those hunting)

Alpine: image.gif.8b2fea51a3d85f0588bb22d406af47df.gif Desert: image.gif.74af6077eccf2d968eb5c84b5af292dc.gif Jungle: image.gif.e1fd7f3920e5a59bcf6defd16640f982.gif 

Coast: image.gif.aaea15dd546c58ded6bf802526900d18.gif  Forest: image.gif.acb0446954cc1db858f3ad81f3a264a7.gif Volcano: image.gif.666b261501bce8908914e496f2058c2a.gif   

EDIT: the secret egg has ceased like two hours ago since this edit.

EDIT2: Oh they’re back.

Edited by Rememberdrgns

39 minutes ago, Xorath said:

I just caught one of each biome and they're all the same color... Is that normal? 

Theres a 7th special variant egg of some kind thats dropping in all the biomes, its got a slightly different description than the others ("Mana flows like a current through this glassy egg" is the variant, "Mana courses throughout this glassy egg" is the normal ones), I just checked your scroll and all of them are the variant. Which...I do not understand, because I just spent the last like 4 hours trying to get one of them, did you legit accidentally grab one 6 times? xD Good news is, you can definitely trade them for the ones you want.