TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

aww im happy to see that the day im back in this game there is a new relase XD too bad i have cant get any egg cause they literally disappear... >-< 

Managed to snag 2 Deserts and 2 Volcanos until im not egglocked again. Happy Hunting, thanks for the release! 

oh my, so many to collect, hopefully they will not be so hard to get as the Pargulus...

are they really Xenos?

New xenos will look as gorgeous as the existing ones I’m sure. My only regret is not completing my xeno project which involves alternating variants, this is going to need so much more luck now.

Finally locked with one of each now (with an extra desert), alongside a marketplace Gold that I got yesterday (great timing!). Happy hunting everyone!

Sweet! I have been hoping exactly for more Xenos in different colours! 😍

And there are secret bred-only egg too, apparently 😨

got one of each

yay now I need to decide which are the two prettiest and grab a second of two of them

HAH! I just knew there'd be a release. Good thing I saved space for eight new lil xenos. <3

Posted (edited)

I KNEW I shouldn't pick up that egg I was offered last night. SO glad I didn't. Looks Xeno-ish...

Sort with Xenos, too. YAY !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Posted (edited)

Ooh exciting! I don't know how but I managed to ( eventually) snag 2 volcano variants and two deserts Thanks for the release

Edited by Velvet_paw

Managed to get everything fairly easily, thank goodness. 

Managed to lock myself with these new pretties and now I find out there's also a secret breed-only one? Intriguing...

Can't complain about more Xenos though. Yay!

Wow wow wow, more xenos?, more wyms? This is amazing and the eggs have such beautiful colours, this is going to be so much fun trying go get them all 😍

Ooh more wyrms? This is exciting!

Happy hunting everyone! 

Those eggs are BEAUTIFUL I can't wait to see the hatchlings!

The eggs are obviously very xeno-like, especially with the description, but the post does say they're a new breed, which would be a weird thing to say if they were actually xenos. Either way this is super exciting!

Hourly drop didn´t even last 15 seconds.......no eggs so far for me.....

Posted (edited)

I got 2 of each from 4 out of 6 of the biomes...Hopefully they'll still be dropping frequently when I unlock so I can get my last 4...It's times like this I wish I had 12 egg slots...XD'

Edited by VioletWhirlwind