TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

First time in a long time I've managed to be around for the monthly drop.

35 minutes ago, multicharbar said:

Dragon Cave @ everyone right now:

GIF by Giffffr

XD  So true!  Haha!

Aah, and to think I was planning on going to sleep! TuT Just caught wind of this release, I'll have to stay up til I'm egglocked! At least with the cap, I'll be able to get one of each and a pair for two... I hope they'll still be dropping en masse by the time my first batch hatches. I have a feeling these'll be just as rare as the other xenowyrms, and I'd really love a pair. :' )

I will never learn not to breed lineage projects right before the last weekend of the month. >.<

Love these eggs, hopefully they'll still be easy to grab in a few days once my eggs hatch - I'll definitely be prioritising them over the Pargulus' I have yet to catch. Those things dang wore me out.

These are really hard to catch and disappear within seconds. 

Posted (edited)

XENOS????????

I'm guessing from left to right they're Air, Ice, Earth, Light, Dark, and Death?

Edited by Niomedes

Darn, I saw this release on the forums and was so sure it meant new biomes!

Finally managed to fill my scroll with these -- one from each biome and 1 extra of each from forest and volcano.

Very interesting release. I will be anxious to see if they really are more Xenos.

I am just recovering after finally making my scroll goals from the birthday release -- except for the hybrids -- and now get hit with another multi-egg release! Sixty more CBs to grab. *sigh*

Thanks, though, to TJ and artists for more dragonz! At least I was expecting the release and had hatched my last eggs just after midnight. :)

OH **** OH **** OH **** OH ****  NEW XENOWYRMS YES, YES, YESSSSS! Wyrm hype, rare hype, hype, hype, hype! Hiojifweikoewolweolewqpweprbnipewfipiowepow! 

200.gif

I'm very excited about these if you can't tell.

Posted (edited)

secret bred-only results:

Screenshot_20200626-233017_Samsung_Inter

- pyro (fire, cb) x nocturne (time, alpine)
- astrapi (lightning, cb) x fire gem (fire, volc)
- Gaia (life, cb) x deepsea (water, Coast)
- astrapi (thunder, bred) x nhio (air, alpine)

- thalassa (water, bred) x desipis (dark/magi, desert)

- winter magi (magi, bred) x mageia (magi, bred)

description:

Mana flows like a current throughout this glassy egg.

Sorts between Spotted Greenwing and Stone; therefore, not really a xeno.

also I bred 40 xeno x celestials and got 0 bred-only ones I'm disappointed in them

Edited by Shadowdrake

Posted (edited)

Bred 111 xeno pairs, and of those I only got 1 of the mysterious egg - mine was the gaia x deepsea. Was hoping to send a few more to the AP, but alas... 

Edited by schenanigans

Posted (edited)

I knew there was going to be a release this weekend! Yay new release! :D I just happened to have a full set of Xenos growing as well! My scroll is sorted to breed, so this is how they sort with the older Xenos. 

sketch-1593237929735.png

Edited by Fandom Addict

Just as I was hoping for a nice quiet 1-2 breed drop after the May madness 😅😅

Posted (edited)

I actually prefer large releases because it means there's more to do overtime since we can't all reach our goals overnight, goals are no fun if they can all be met with minimal effort. And because they speed up with rate at which dragons make it into the game. I kind of hate the 2-3 breed per month standard and would prefer either larger releases or a midmonth release and an end/beginning of month release to allow more dragons to make it into the game more quickly.

Edited by blockEdragon

38 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

Thanks for this. Now I know what to try when I have space again.

Wait.... More.... Xenos?? Hmm. This is going to be fun! So, they can be obtained both by breeding *and* in the biomes? Or are some obtained in the biomes and others by breeding?

From the description of the existing Xenos:

Originating from a single species that thrived in ancient times, Xenowyrms have become an incredibly diverse breed whose appearances vary depending on their habitats.

The mystery eggs could tie into that, maybe? The original species or some sort of throwback to them?

10 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Wait.... More.... Xenos?? Hmm. This is going to be fun! So, they can be obtained both by breeding *and* in the biomes? Or are some obtained in the biomes and others by breeding?

Looks like all except a hidden one are biomes; I've bred the Jungle one, too, from a Chrono x Celestial, so I'm assuming they'd all follow the same rules the other Xenos already do.

1 hour ago, Shadowdrake said:

description:

Sorts between Spotted Greenwing and Stone; therefore, not really a xeno.

also I bred 40 xeno x celestials and got 0 bred-only ones I'm disappointed in them

Oh My. At least there is hope if I can't catch the all. They are so elusive.

:o I just realized we'll never know if we're getting the new or old xeno sprite in the caves now! What a game changer... can't waaaait to see what these look like when they mature.