TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

Strange...... I have 2 eggs from Desert and each is a different color. 1 1???

Grabbed 3 of the wyrm babies, now I'm egglocked until tomorrow. Hopefully I can find some more then.

8 minutes ago, Moranna said:

I don't have as much time to play DC as I used to, so I primarily get the new eggs during release.  I didn't realize that all the biomes having the same color egg was not intentional, so now I'm locked and unable to get the others.  I'm trying not to get stressed, thinking I won't be able to get the other 6. :(

You might end up getting lucky.  Once in the past, TJ turned the "wrong" eggs into the right ones (gusty and Truffles).  On the other hand, if he lets people keep them but still stops the release, you'll be able to trade them easily for the other colors.  If it was me, I'd hold on, but you can always dump them after 5 hours and start over.  If they end up being rare, trade one of them for 2 (2 diff colors)--so trade 3 for the other 6 colors, and keep a few rares for yourself.

But nobody knows what will happen now--

Edited by random_dragon_collector

11 minutes ago, Sarjis said:

The blue one is a different breed than the other one. It's also a different description.

Edited by Jazeki

9 minutes ago, Sarjis said:

There are 7 eggs this release total. 6 are new Xenos and have the Xeno egg description and appear 1 per biome. (The orange one you show is the Desert Xeno release) There is a further 7th egg that for whatever reason is not on the main post. That 7th egg appears in ALL biomes and has a different description to the xenos. (The words to watch for are "flow" and "current" to make sure you're NOT grabbing them rather than the Xenos.) This weird 7th egg is the second egg you posted. The purpleish one.

Has anyone seen the 7th egg dropping recently? I got the original six hours ago so I abandoned one of them to hunt for the mystic one, but now I can't see it drop anywhere. :lol:

2 hours ago, Rememberdrgns said:

Currently, the “mana flows like a current” eggs are dominating the biomes. You may know them as the “hybrid” or “bred” new egg if you were here early. These eggs have only one sprite: image.gif.464e0033c441c9e76d6ea8be061b3307.gif They are not featured on the release post for whatever reason.

The ones featured on the release post have the description of existing xenowyrm eggs. (Shorter than flow eggs for those hunting)

Alpine: image.gif.8b2fea51a3d85f0588bb22d406af47df.gif Desert: image.gif.74af6077eccf2d968eb5c84b5af292dc.gif Jungle: image.gif.e1fd7f3920e5a59bcf6defd16640f982.gif 

Coast: image.gif.aaea15dd546c58ded6bf802526900d18.gif  Forest: image.gif.acb0446954cc1db858f3ad81f3a264a7.gif Volcano: image.gif.666b261501bce8908914e496f2058c2a.gif   

Thanks! :) 

8 minutes ago, Caileh said:

Has anyone seen the 7th egg dropping recently? I got the original six hours ago so I abandoned one of them to hunt for the mystic one, but now I can't see it drop anywhere. :lol:

I didn't see any "flows" eggs dropping on the 11:00 AM flood. Only "courses"

Doesn't mean they're not dropping, of course. I could be just missing them as eggs were going fast.

Just now, Laura-Borealis said:

I didn't see any "flows" eggs dropping on the 11:00 AM flood. Only "courses"

Doesn't mean they're not dropping, of course. I could be just missing them as eggs were going fast.

Yeah, I didn't see a single one during the hour drop either. :(

I skimmed through all the biomes repeatedly on the hour and didn't see a 'flow' one.  The others were around for a while.

UMMMM

I didn't know there was a new realse today and got SO CONFUSED

Anyhoo- confirmation that these new ones can be bred from the other versions!

I'm so excited for the new Xenos!!

Spoiler

1948980314_ScreenShot2020-06-27at11_32_11AM.png.d1048bb8d5a0c28943939b71e0017ccb.png

Edited by Cowfish249
Put the image in a spoiler window

I've been hunting/watching the drops for the past couple hours and haven't seen any of the 'flow' eggs.  I really wonder what the deal is on them, and why they're not included on the first post.  Glitch?  Mistake?  🤷‍♂️

They are a mystery.

Spoiler

But go give clicks to the ones <4 days in Silvi's......

4 hours ago, pegasi1978 said:

Some of us never see dragons in cave again after the release and so prefer the fewer dragons released (or a mix with more hybrids released) at one time so we still have a chance at our caveborn scroll goals. Aeon Wyverns, Blusang Lindwyrm, Coppers, the original Xenowyrms, and Zyumorphs all come to mind. Some of those I've never seen in the cave again after their initial release. 

Yea but they're the tiny, tiny, tiny exception, not the rule, most dragons are quite common for months after release, and only like 10-15 breeds out of all the releases that have ever been added have ever had that problem. All of those dragons are hard to find because they became accidental rares by virtue of user demand, their creators all even stated that they where meant originally to be uncommon (except Zyus which i'm pretty sure are intentionally rare and be hard to catch, but there was never a confirmation either way) those kinds of rares by demand will happen regardless of the rate of releases.

I just don't think like 1 out of probably every 50 releases is worth only having tiny releases once a month.

Edited by blockEdragon

1 minute ago, CryptidUni said:

Why is every venue empty tho? :(

During releases biomes empty very fast so there are usually no eggs in there except for when they drop every five minutes (or at the top of the hour).

24 minutes ago, CryptidUni said:

Why is every venue empty tho? :(

The longest drops will happen at the top of every hour--the drops every 5 minutes go super fast.

They ‘flows’ are still dropping. 

DE810A94-F8DE-4F73-A949-4962893948CF.png

Darn it!!  I was so sure the release wouldn't be until tonight so I didn't bother checking here until a few minutes ago.  But at least I can try to get some eggs now.  Although with the tablet I am on, I will be lucky to get any.