TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

I found one with this description: "Mana flows like a current through this glassy egg."  but don't see it among TJ's eggs, what could it be?

I saw that egg in desert biome, but I failed to catch it. So I won't share link.

"Mana flows like a current through this glassy egg."

They're not bred only. 😵

Edited by Asura

6 minutes ago, Asura said:

I saw that egg in desert biome, but I failed to catch it. So I won't share link.

"Mana flows like a current through this glassy egg."

They're not bred only. 😵

Same here, couldn't catch it but I found it in Alpine

Thanks TJ! :D Can't wait to catch some of these and see what they're like.

So I got one of the "hidden hybrids" from alpine *glares at it*. Since TJ didn't put them in the first post AND they were "breed only" until 6am when there WAS NO hour drop. I'm starting to think that these may be glitched. Like how the Aethers dropped during the Black Truffle Release. When that happened TJ went and changed all the wrong eggs into the eggs that could be caught in that biome. So don't get too attached to these. If they ARE a mistake he will fix it. (Meaning I will be most likely trading a 3rd alpine for something else lmao)

Otherwise I hope he adds them to the main post with a "whoops forgot to catch these myself" message. Would suck to have to wait for them to hatch and grow on our scrolls before we see the adults.

*crosses fingers* Heres hoping he doesn't do a fetus deletus of these hybrid/not hybrid purple eggs.

IMG_4073.thumb.PNG.913c46dd0b1b7109ef0c5503d1e5a415.PNG

Found in a hatchery (whoever put it there might want to remove it- there's a good chance of it getting sick so young), so they definitely are dropping in cave now.

Edited by Capricornus

20200627_120415.thumb.jpg.ce05e03e35221af456519e88b53908da.jpg

Just got one of the mystery 7th egg they are still dropping for now at least

Could it be they only show up if you have at least one of each Xeno? I noticed while collecting the new ones, that this different description did not show up, yet. But now it does.

Here is a question for those who have managed to breed themselves one of the secret eggs. This is from the dragon cave wiki

Situation 2: Xeno x Non-Xeno (Cave):
Outcome 1: the Xeno breeds its same variation
Outcome 2: you get an egg from the Non-Xeno breed
Outcome 3: you get a random egg from the other 5 Xeno variations

Now here is my question - Was the mate dragon you've used to get the secret egg sucessfully a biome dragon or a cave dragon?

Could it be they only show up if you have at least one of each Xeno? I noticed while collecting the new ones, that this different description did not show up, yet. But now it does.

---

No - I saw eggs with that description before I managed to get a volcano egg. I didn't manage to capture any of them, but they did show up.

Hey is not this "flows like a current" an egg that the Currently being released claims is a breed only? So maybe it is a glitch if it appears in the Cave?

Screen Shot 2020-06-27 at 14.15.41.png

I also got one of the "mana flows like a current" ones from the cave. Not quite sure what's going on there.

Anyway, more xenowyrms is something I've wanted for a while, and... now we apparently have more xenowyrms, so this is a very cool release. I had to drop a few eggs I was keeping, but I got all six variants now, so yay.

5 hours ago, blockEdragon said:

I actually prefer large releases because it means there's more to do overtime since we can't all reach our goals overnight, goals are no fun if they can all be met with minimal effort. And because they speed up with rate at which dragons make it into the game. I kind of hate the 2-3 breed per month standard and would prefer either larger releases or a midmonth release and an end/beginning of month release to allow more dragons to make it into the game more quickly.

Some of us never see dragons in cave again after the release and so prefer the fewer dragons released (or a mix with more hybrids released) at one time so we still have a chance at our caveborn scroll goals. Aeon Wyverns, Blusang Lindwyrm, Coppers, the original Xenowyrms, and Zyumorphs all come to mind. Some of those I've never seen in the cave again after their initial release. 

1 hour ago, Vampyre said:

So I got one of the "hidden hybrids" from alpine *glares at it*. Since TJ didn't put them in the first post AND they were "breed only" until 6am when there WAS NO hour drop. I'm starting to think that these may be glitched. Like how the Aethers dropped during the Black Truffle Release. When that happened TJ went and changed all the wrong eggs into the eggs that could be caught in that biome. So don't get too attached to these. If they ARE a mistake he will fix it. (Meaning I will be most likely trading a 3rd alpine for something else lmao)

Otherwise I hope he adds them to the main post with a "whoops forgot to catch these myself" message. Would suck to have to wait for them to hatch and grow on our scrolls before we see the adults.

*crosses fingers* Heres hoping he doesn't do a fetus deletus of these hybrid/not hybrid purple eggs.

I personally hope this would be the case.

17 minutes ago, ealbiest said:

Ok, then there's a glitch in Currently being released... curiouser and curiouser!

Not a glitch per say, wiki is updated according to observations.