TJ09

2020-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 14th Birthday!

I'm using them for my 20 weeks thing :)

I'm absolutely in love with the Parguluy Pygmy. It's so cute and the concept is too!

Love the pargulus dragon and their descriptions remind me of what people are doing now during this pandemic. All of the birthday dragons are beautiful. Thank you sprinters and TJ for the wonderful birthday release! Happy Birthday DC. I have been here for 11 years and each year it is still enjoyable!

Wow!  This is one great release!  Love the lines and colors and descriptions, and so far--I can see all the heads!  I hate it when I can't make out the heads.  Stunning job this time around, TJ and spriters!

Also very much feeling the Amalthean's Trapper Keeper fantasy vibe, and I mean that in the best possible way

Someone tell me the Amalthean Dragon is a reference to The Last Unicorn.  😍

I KNEW that Sapo was something soapy :lol: 

1 minute ago, Chaosdawn said:

That was my thought too. Her human name was "Amalthea."

GORGEOUS! Wow! 
I’m having a hard time choosing a favorite, these are all incredible! 

7 minutes ago, Chaosdawn said:

I've been wondering about the lack of a theme.  This is my third MS birthday--first were Harry Potter houses, last year was elements or something I didn't recognize, but haven't seen a theme this year.  Wonder if any of the others can be tied to books?

Oh wow oh wow oh WOW! What a fantastic release! So many beautiful new dragons! I don't even know where to begin, I'm admiring them all!  :wub:

(I also like how at least four of them are fitting in with "current events" but not in a limiting "only makes sense in 2020" way.)

Just now, random_dragon_collector said:

I've been wondering about the lack of a theme.  This is my third MS birthday--first were Harry Potter houses, last year was elements or something I didn't recognize, but haven't seen a theme this year.  Wonder if any of the others can be tied to books?

Welllllllll... see my post above. It's just not a very positive theme.  ;)

I so do not care of there's a theme. Why do we need themes. Celebrate the new dragons. Especially the pygmies.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

What an amazing birthday release! Thank you TJ and all spriters for such beautiful dragons.

Going to be kept busy here for a few weeks to come!

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave!

Just now, Fuzzbucket said:

I do so not care of there's a theme. Why do we need themes. Celebrate the new dragons. Especially the pygmies.

If you've read my other posts, you will see that nobody is celebrating harder!  See my posts--love this release!  An observation isn't automatically a complaint! :)

I agree that we don't need a theme (we have DRAGONS!  :wub: ) - however I'm now seeing it in five of them... Probably not a coincidence?

Don't look if you just want to enjoy pretty dragons.  ;)

Spoiler

Alcedine --> mail delivery services

Amalthean --> medicine

Cloudplume --> ???

Pargulus --> food delivery services

Jester --> ???

Labradorite --> social distancing to protect others

Sapo --> soap

Just now, Confused Cat said:

I agree that we don't need a theme (we have DRAGONS!  :wub: ) - however I'm now seeing it in five of them... Probably not a coincidence?

Don't look if you just want to enjoy pretty dragons.  ;)

Hide contents

Alcedine --> mail delivery services

Amalthean --> medicine

Cloudplume --> ???

Pargulus --> food delivery services

Jester --> ???

Labradorite --> social distancing to protect others

Sapo --> soap

Ah--don't know how I missed your post!  Very cool, and I think you're right!

3 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

If you've read my other posts, you will see that nobody is celebrating harder!  See my posts--love this release!  An observation isn't automatically a complaint! :)

Oh sure - I don't care about themes is all :) But Cat's theme is likely the real one, if there is one !

All pretty adults. Good job. Looks like Amalthean dwarfs its parents though. LOL

I love all of them, but the hybrids are my absolute favs! Time to start collecting CBs to get more of them...