TJ09

2019-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

1 minute ago, Herk said:

OK do we have a list of the doors?

How did the first one look like? Was there even one?

2 - Doctor Who

3 - ?

4 - MLP?

5 - ?

6 - LOTR

7 - Sherlock Holmes

8 - Harry Potter

9 - ?

The one with flowers and a red light above it is Monsters Inc

18 hours ago, Syiren said:

Merry Christmas everyone! Already got one of the new eggs. I'm loving it and I love the code too! lol

Merry Christmas!

Beautiful new eggs.

Thanks for the video Syren. :lol:

30 minutes ago, Herk said:

OK do we have a list of the doors?

How did the first one look like? Was there even one?

The first one was white with purplish flowers set in... wait, I'll upload a photo.

Photo (super bad quality, I took a photo of the screen with my phone bc I quickly wanted to tell a friend the event had started).

door_mini.PNG

I had a hunch that if one could identify the symbols around the 9th door, it would be fairly obvious what it was a reference to.  However, Wikipedia's list of fictional alphabets doesn't seem to have anything that looks like that, so I can't tell what it is.

The tree decorating is super frustrating on an Android phone, the smaller items like sweets, can't be grabbed without it triggering the "pull down to refresh" feature (which can't be disabled anymore) ☹️☹️☹️

I wish the selected items could appear nearer the tree and not the top of the screen. Even rotating the phone makes no difference.

this is what my candy bar looks like: latest?cb=20141220022233

I don't know what dragon that would be...

1 minute ago, Twimm said:

this is what my candy bar looks like: latest?cb=20141220022233

I don't know what dragon that would be...

The wiki says 'Personal Bar' from that year.

Here's mine. It's clearly a Holly dragon. :) I like it, though I would've liked the Solstice progress bar the best.

Dragon Cave - 2019 minigame progress bar.png

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Your CBs will be colourful, but the bred ones can be blue... ninja'd...

Snow angels you can't change.

While it does suck the snow angle wings are hard coded to your scroll number ((which really needs to be changed IMO)) The Solstice Dragons wings depends on what time of day you breed them. Before 6 pm in cave time is the blue wings. After 6 pm in cave time will get you the rosy wings. I hope this helps. ^^

WB

What u guys did to get 300 candys?  Just random recipes for get candys fast or what? I stil stuck to 185 candys cuz can't find any sugar :( so I can't do all the recipes only few. 

1 minute ago, BeLovE said:

What u guys did to get 300 candys?  Just random recipes for get candys fast or what? I stil stuck to 185 candys cuz can't find any sugar :( so I can't do all the recipes only few. 

What I did was just make what I had the stuff for.

https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Holiday_Cooking

I hope this gives you a helping hand. ^^

WB

And red star recipes are worth more - I think I got 10 candies for normal recipes and 50 for red star recipes.

And yes, the wiki page is really helpful.

Ty for the suggestions, I will try to do the few recipes that not need sugar. 

Stil not have find any red star recipe but I hope soon! XD

I wish we had an option to convert one ingredient into another... I have a lot of stuff (e.g. 10x cocoa beans!), but only one sugar, one ice, and still no yeast at all, even though I've made enough food to max out the points for today hours ago. xD

Okay, a quick: going back to redecorate the Christmas tree, will it reset and I lose what I've had saved for the last several years? Or is it technically a new game and I'll have two trees, one from several years ago and a new one for this year??

God I am getting everything but sugar and eggs! Please send me some sugar and eggs my way.

WB

6 minutes ago, White Fox said:

Okay, a quick: going back to redecorate the Christmas tree, will it reset and I lose what I've had saved for the last several years? Or is it technically a new game and I'll have two trees, one from several years ago and a new one for this year??

It resets. If you like the tree you already have, leave it alone! ;)

7 minutes ago, Wolfs_Bane said:

God I am getting everything but sugar and eggs! Please send me some sugar and eggs my way.

WB

At least you get ingredients. I mostly get recipes. XD