TJ09

2019-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

1 hour ago, DragonLady86 said:

Ones that use basic ingredients are black. They are colored if at least one ingredient needs to be made first.

1 hour ago, Chaos Rider said:

@Fuzzbucket if its in colour you're missing ingredients for those recipes. You'll notice if you select one that any ingredients you have are in black and any you don't have are in red

These are two things I've made already. (I now also have plain dough down there...)

29 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

These are two things I've made already. (I now also have plain dough down there...)

Red = missing ingredient

Black = ingredient you have

OK - thanks. Stopped cooking anyway - just collecting stuff for the rest of the day :)

Hmm. Is anyone experiencing trouble with items disappearing behind ads? Refreshing about ten times is really the only way to fix it so far. And I’m not trying to block the ads, necessarily. 

3 minutes ago, Evangeline said:

Hmm. Is anyone experiencing trouble with items disappearing behind ads? Refreshing about ten times is really the only way to fix it so far. And I’m not trying to block the ads, necessarily. 

Yep. On phone I managed to "fix it" by rotating the screen, which shifted the items into reach a lot of times.

1 minute ago, Evangeline said:

Yup. A few people have mentioned it. Try clicking onto other pages.

When I first unlocked baking all my recipes and ingredients from the past were all there. I played for a bit. Then it disappeared. Now it’s like I never played. My Christmas tree is still decorated and hasn’t reset. Is this normal or is this a glitch. 

3 minutes ago, Doll_81 said:

When I first unlocked baking all my recipes and ingredients from the past were all there. I played for a bit. Then it disappeared. Now it’s like I never played. My Christmas tree is still decorated and hasn’t reset. Is this normal or is this a glitch. 

I think that's normal. When the event first began it seemed like everything from the past event was still there, but then just a bit later it changed. I think we are supposed to re-collect everything (otherwise it'd be a fairly short game!).

I'm still not seeing *any* ingredients on mobile. I've tried going to 10+ different pages (AP, dragon view page, scroll page, biomes, etc) and there is just no ingredient showing anywhere. They show fine when I refresh my laptop browser. 

8 minutes ago, Ashywolf said:

Yep. On phone I managed to "fix it" by rotating the screen, which shifted the items into reach a lot of times.

Thank you, lovely! 

@Lagie I done gone and did that too. XP The little buggers just don’t wanna be eaten. 

1 minute ago, Iamartistic2 said:

Haven’t been able to snag a new egg, haven’t even seen one.. huh

Are you trying the regular biomes? Because there are plenty for me! The new eggs don't drop in the holiday biome as the past ones do. :)

2 hours ago, quinney said:

I know sugar is scarce but am I the only person round here who hasn't had one lot all day?

I got 4 or 5 sugar this whole day. Yeast is more scarce, got 2 'til now. But what I really lack is ice. Just got one today, and I basically was on the site the whole day hunting for ingredience....

4 minutes ago, Moiken said:

I got 4 or 5 sugar this whole day. Yeast is more scarce, got 2 'til now. But what I really lack is ice. Just got one today, and I basically was on the site the whole day hunting for ingredience....

Still no sugar. Got a few ice, lots of eggs and flour and a few other things.  But no sugar.

I just realised my grandson has a different banner over the game than I do. Haw many different ones are there ? I have this: 

image.png.607ffe294096a5ac5c654fc5a9989e60.png

He has one with exciting looking wings and talons.... I am JEALOUS....

Edited by Fuzzbucket

6 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I just realised my grandson has a different banner over the game than I do. Haw many different ones are there ? I have this: 

I have the same.

18 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I have the Solstice banner. I believe they’re the old Snow Warning banners. 

Edited by Niyaka

Sorry if this was answered and I missed it. If I add decorations to my tree and save, does it overwrite my original tree?

I never got to finish my tree back then, but grew to love its incomplete nature and dont want to ruin that

2 hours ago, DustyBelle said:

I am not sure where this question belongs.  Please excuse me placing it in this thread, but it goes deal with the holiday dragons.

I know we can only pick up 2 of this years dragon eggs and they won't be able to breed true to this breed until 2020 Christmas; however, when we try to pick up eggs from the holiday section of the cave can we pick up eggs id we already own 2 full grown dragons of that type? Thanks.

Make sure you're picking your eggs from the regular biomes, not the "Holiday" biome. :) The Holiday biome only has eggs from the previous years.