TJ09

2019-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

1 minute ago, Evangeline said:

Thank you, guys. 

Ahem ahem. Lemme rephrase. If I find recipe, do I need to just write down the recipe? Or can I find the recipes I’ve found listed somewhere? Lol 

Any recipes you get via gathering or making will show up in the recipe list.

1 minute ago, TJ09 said:

Any recipes you get via gathering or making will show up in the recipe list.

Thank you! I just noticed that. 

Also, Merry Christmas. Thanks for taking your time and coding all of this for us, Bossman! I hope you got to sleep in and enjoy the holiday. 

You know what I tried to cook: Boiling Water and Herbs, to make Tea.

That would be lovely 😉

I wonder if we'll get to redo our gingerbread houses too. Mine glitched and gave me an extra door way back then

All my recipe titles except Peanut Butter are in colour; Peanut Butter is in black. Is there a reason for this ?

4 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

All my recipe titles except Peanut Butter are in colour; Peanut Butter is in black. Is there a reason for this ?

Ones that use basic ingredients are black. They are colored if at least one ingredient needs to be made first.

@Fuzzbucket if its in colour you're missing ingredients for those recipes. You'll notice if you select one that any ingredients you have are in black and any you don't have are in red

I know sugar is scarce but am I the only person round here who hasn't had one lot all day?

I got one Sugar(or two if I didn't start with a sugar, I don't remember. >_>;; ) so far, the thing I haven't seen yet is Eggs for me.

I ((finally!)) made a gingerbread house. But I haven't been able to redo my house yet. Are we not able to redo them like the Christmas tree? Or do we have to remake everything before hand?

WB

2 minutes ago, Lady Dragoon said:

I got one Sugar(or two if I didn't start with a sugar, I don't remember. >_>;; ) so far, the thing I haven't seen yet is Eggs for me.

I've had a few eggs.

3 minutes ago, quinney said:

I've had a few eggs.

Nice, I hope some eggs will come my way soon. (And hopefully you get your sugar you need. :D)

I haven't seen any fruit pop for me at all. I've gotten everything else but that. ((Sugar, yeast, and eggs also being very rare. ><:))

WB

17 minutes ago, quinney said:

I know sugar is scarce but am I the only person round here who hasn't had one lot all day?

I'm in the same sugar-free boat.

Will there be Holiday Cooking badges? 

3 minutes ago, Laura-Borealis said:

I'm in the same sugar-free boat.

Will there be Holiday Cooking badges? 

I have a new badge next to my easter basket.

I am not sure where this question belongs.  Please excuse me placing it in this thread, but it goes deal with the holiday dragons.

I know we can only pick up 2 of this years dragon eggs and they won't be able to breed true to this breed until 2020 Christmas; however, when we try to pick up eggs from the holiday section of the cave can we pick up eggs id we already own 2 full grown dragons of that type? Thanks.

1 minute ago, quinney said:

I have a new badge next to my easter basket.

I've got the 2019 event badge, and I also got a Tree Decorating badge 🎄 which I didn't have before because I didn't play that year. 

I also didn't play for the original Holiday Baking. The wiki mentions badges, so I wondered if we'd get one, maybe when we make all the recipes.

https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Holiday_Cooking

3 minutes ago, DustyBelle said:

I am not sure where this question belongs.  Please excuse me placing it in this thread, but it goes deal with the holiday dragons.

I know we can only pick up 2 of this years dragon eggs and they won't be able to breed true to this breed until 2020 Christmas; however, when we try to pick up eggs from the holiday section of the cave can we pick up eggs id we already own 2 full grown dragons of that type? Thanks.

Only if you don't have two CB of that dragon, otherwise you won't be able to pick them up.

1 minute ago, Laura-Borealis said:

I've got the 2019 event badge, and I also got a Tree Decorating badge 🎄 which I didn't have before because I didn't play that year. 

I also didn't play for the original Holiday Baking. The wiki mentions badges, so I wondered if we'd get one, maybe when we make all the recipes.

https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Holiday_Cooking

Ah, I see what you mean.  I don't know, I always thought you had to be there for the actual event to get a badge.

Oh, the tree decorating game works fine now. Yay! ^_^

Is it too much to ask that we could keep playing these minigames after the event has ended? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

4 minutes ago, quinney said:

Ah, I see what you mean.  I don't know, I always thought you had to be there for the actual event to get a badge.

I bet it's tied to whether the badge is also a link. The tree badge is. Since I now have a tree I needed the link-badge.

The cooking badge isn't a link, so I don't need a badge for it - just this year's participation one.

Jeez, the recipes are hard to figure out. After seeing roasted vegetables in another recipe, and knowing how simple some of the recipes are like

Spoiler

making cheese by just preparing milk,

I was sure I just had to put vegetables in the oven. But it was garbage! Now I need to find more vegetables.