TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

1 hour ago, J3551ca said:

Have you tried clearing all of your cookies and browser data, closing your browser, then trying to login again? Have you tried logging into the game using a browser in Incognito Mode? If so, ignore me. But try that if you haven't.

Yes, incognito, normal, Internet Explorer, Chrome... 

But thanks for your help!

By the way: the funny thing is, I can restart on my cellphone but there I cannot move the dragons... :wacko:

Edited by Berlin-Angel
add some information

11 minutes ago, Berlin-Angel said:

Yes, incognito, normal, Internet Explorer, Chrome... 

But thanks for your help!

By the way: the funny thing is, I can restart on my cellphone but there I cannot move the dragons... :wacko:

IE does not work, very little of the site still works there.  try Firefox if you can.  I would think Chrome would work but I don't particularly like that browser.

I'm so amused by how broken this set up is lmao

Also, loving the new previous attack log thing!

Capture.PNG

3 hours ago, Shokomon said:

And I made it to 146 ovenight!

Only for one of my greens to immediately die and destroy my strategy.

Welp.

445445689_Capture_2019-10-29-05-04-08.thumb.png.824dd782fec720cbc059970e194f4e69.png

I've made it to 190! And my Soulpeace is working overtime, but the zombies have taken out my left side. So close to the end.

1260379163_Capture_2019-10-29-08-43-08.png.4234e35516076fe87170abcadad460c5.png

Another update... still on the same trio/white/pebble layout that's been passed around here. 

Onto round 392. Holy cow... I don't even remember my last record, but it has definitely been blown away. 

And still no losses. 

Yoooooo! I just noticed that the ground has changed where the zombies have broken through my defenses!

Round 190: 

1260379163_Capture_2019-10-29-08-43-08.png.4234e35516076fe87170abcadad460c5.png

Round 198:

703987006_Capture_2019-10-29-09-24-00.png.317ac9b8a9d6f654cff00206886e39a8.png

Also, I'm about to die before reaching 200.

Dangit.

Edit: Nvm. I reached 200! No idea how.

Why don't I get the fancy back and foward buttons? :(

Edited by Shokomon

Whoa, I didn't notice the ground was changing where zombies walk. That's an awesome detail!

I beat my record last night and made it to Round 206. How to proceed, ponder ponder?

1 hour ago, ptps said:

I'm so amused by how broken this set up is lmao

Also, loving the new previous attack log thing!

Capture.PNG

That like mine! I got to round 370 so far.

I just have two thunders and a ice dragon instead. (And one lone red dragon who hasn't got a chance to do anything yet. XD)

I'm finding a solid line of vines at the front with whites and pinks behind is quite effective....

1 hour ago, DragonLady86 said:

IE does not work, very little of the site still works there.  try Firefox if you can.  I would think Chrome would work but I don't particularly like that browser.

YES! Thank you, that helped!

Finally I can play!

Thanks a lot!

Wow, the soulpeaces are powerful. I have an idea for a board based on them. 2 soulpeace in the back row, then 3 purple, then 5 white, then fill the board with vines. The purples would speed up the cooldown but not for vines. That’s intentional since vines can’t be attacked on cooldown. The whole strategy would be to block and stall long enough to have the soulpeaces clear the board again. I’ll try it next and see how it goes!

How do you get the link for previous rounds? I tried clearing cache and restarting the game, but still have nothing.

17 hours ago, Cinspawn said:

Is it possible to see your highscore? I keep forgetting what my best score was.

Anyone? :) My first post got lost at the bottom of a page.

ETA: Does diagonal count as adjacent?

Edited by Cinspawn

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

How do you get the link for previous rounds? I tried clearing cache and restarting the game, but still have nothing.

Unfortunately, it looks like you need to have started a new game after the change was made. I'm in too deep now to do it to check. But that is as far as I can tell right now.

2 minutes ago, Cinspawn said:

Anyone? :) My first post got lost at the bottom of a page.

ATM, you can't see your high score. I'm hoping TJ will post highscores for site-wide and then give users their own personal highscores once the event is over. We shall see. :)

1 minute ago, J3551ca said:

ATM, you can't see your high score. I'm hoping TJ will post highscores for site-wide and then give users their own personal highscores once the event is over. We shall see. :)

This, very much.

5 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

It's a "previous" (left) and "next" (right) link - above the storyline.

Would anyone be so kind as to tell me, how many treats there are supposed to be? I have 58 so far...

Thank you all... ❤️

1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Yea, don't have that. I think you need to have started a new game once that change was made in order to see it. I've already tried running in Incognito mode, clearing cookies and cache, restarting, and on my laptop. Same thing.

1 minute ago, Ravensilver said:

Would anyone be so kind as to tell me, how many treats there are supposed to be? I have 58 so far...

Thank you all... ❤️

There are only 58. One was glitched and had to be removed.

readstfghj.PNG

8 minutes ago, J3551ca said:

Unfortunately, it looks like you need to have started a new game after the change was made. I'm in too deep now to do it to check. But that is as far as I can tell right now.

Well, that is what I did, since my last game ended overnight. I started a new game and when the link didn't appear right away I cleared cache and tried again. Still not there.

6 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Oh, I have seen it in screenshots, but I can't get it to show up for me.

5 minutes ago, Ravensilver said:

Thank you all... ❤️

There are 58.

@Draconiusultamius I don't believe there ever was a 59th treat. People were saying there was a glitched one because it never appeared, but then TJ posted and said there were only 58 and changed the first post.

Edited by purplehaze

2 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

There are exactly 58.  (9 full rows of 6 =54 + 4 in the 10th row gives you 58.)

I have 39 of them so far. Hoping to finally collect all the sprites in an event! :P

5 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Well, that is what I did, since my last game ended overnight. I started a new game and when the link didn't appear right away I cleared cache and tried again. Still not there.

@Draconiusultamius I don't believe there ever was a 59th treat. People were saying there was a glitched one because it never appeared, but then TJ posted and said there were only 58 and changed the first post.

Might depend on when TJ did the addition to add the Previous and Next buttons. No idea when it was honestly, maybe only some people have it.

Also, TJ did confirm that one was removed. The original post was changed to reflect there only being 58 now.