TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

2 hours ago, Sophiera said:

How many trick or treat items are there this year? I started late and I gotta keep on schedule.

The are 58 :) 

Alright...trying something new:

20191028_224001.jpg.196b155a64e8f618853c48797a70b612.jpg

Changes: Flanks have more firepower, as the front row alternation has changed from GMGIGMG to MGMIMGM, as well as more cover from the extra Magma, but lost the back row Bolts.  Ice is still central to slow the onslaught.  Much less Purple, in favor of a whole row of Whites.  So, overall, more healing, less cooldown reduction, more front-line firepower.  1 Thunder instead of 2.  My first time including a Soulpeace. 

Here goes!!!

ETA: ...why didn't I put the Soulpeace next to the Purple?  Derp!  Redid it as such.

Edited by Kelkelen

I found a candle among the treats that look suspiciously like the Pokémon Litwick. :D How cool is that!

1beh8nx.png

1 hour ago, VioletWhirlwind said:

Level 50 finally!  Now I can get trios.

Not sure i really need the shallow water anymore, but we'll see I guess.

Anyway, let's see how far I get with this:

You are aware that vamps move forward (up to one row ahead of where they currently are), making them be the first to meet zombies and putting them outside the whites' areas of healing, right? This means your vamps will go first - and quickly (within the first 20 rounds max), leaving your all-important whites open to attack.

Bahaha, this just happened:

ROUND 61

Oct 28, 6:20 pm EDT

Four new zombies rise from the earth.

Ice Dragon is resting.

Guardian of Nature releases a wave of bright energy.

2 damage dealt to Zombie

Zombie is defeated!

2 damage dealt to Zombie

Zombie is defeated!

2 damage dealt to Zombie

Zombie is defeated!

2 damage dealt to Zombie

Zombie is defeated!

Magma Dragon breathes fire.

1 damage dealt to Zombie

Zombie is defeated!

Ice Dragon is resting.

White Dragon is resting.

Ice Dragon is resting.

Thunder Dragon is resting.

I didn't even SEE the darn things and my GoN is just like "Nope, Bye!"

I'm trying this, since I just got the Magma, Ice, Thunder trio. This is the best I could do with only 35 points. Will this work??

image.png.db1ab96eeb6796f27e43aa05b5556437.png

I LOVE tower defense. Really excited about this minigame. The art in the first post is awesome too.

Edit: Does clicking start over reset my EXP or just let me go back to round 0 and place new dragons? Because my arrangement of greens & reds is holding up well, and I'm impatient to unlock the higher-level dragons. :P

Edited by cbussiere

@cbussiere It resets your EXP, so clicking restart negates whatever rounds you've already played.

Edited by Fiona

9 hours ago, Fly-by-Night said:
12 hours ago, Glaciarie said:

My best score yet, still going, the formation is still the same as round 0, aside from the GoN

image.png.56645b1089a3b9f1d1fb7e0c61e70a9c.png

That is amazing! Congrats!

I had tried this and was unlucky. At around Round 130, the zombies kept spawning and swarming only at the right edge of the board. The healing and cooldown reductions couldn't keep up and they got the Magma Dragon on the right end of the Magma Dragon line. After it went down, well, Round 149 was the end.

Just now, Zeditha said:

1657689074_Screenshot2019-10-29at00_12_40.png.59aee13332dca816ebf626134f49b0b5.png

Going strong so far!

@DOLPHIN232 place down at least 3 Trios and they'll automatically summon a GoN to the board.

Just now, Library_gremlin said:

It does it for you.

Okay, thanks guys!

Finally got my first GoN!

This strategy seems to be doing well so far... 5 Magmas on the front lines, protecting 2 pinks and 1 white. Back row is 4 thunders and 2 soulpeaces, plus the tower of course. I'm on Round 81 and have only lost my 3 vampires, who were stupidly wandering about instead of holding formation.

My record is 112. Can I beat it???

about how large is the healing range of the White Dragon? does it only heal adjacent towers or towers within a certain radius? 

Healing affects all adjacent towers - horizontally, vertically and diagonally.

Am I correct in thinking tonight is the last night to grab eggs, using reds to incubate, and have them hatched in time for the new halloween ones? 

1 minute ago, kzspot said:

Am I correct in thinking tonight is the last night to grab eggs, using reds to incubate, and have them hatched in time for the new halloween ones? 

That's what my math says.

I have officially found my favorite treat of this year....the Chinese dragon with the pumpkin. LOVE!!!