TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

14 hours ago, Iamartistic2 said:

Nope, doesn’t seem to work on a mobile browser unfortunately ^^’ if you request a desktop site it might work - it has worked for me that way

Thank you! It kinda works for me too now😊

3 hours ago, Glaciarie said:

My best score yet, still going, the formation is still the same as round 0, aside from the GoN

image.png.56645b1089a3b9f1d1fb7e0c61e70a9c.png

That is amazing! Congrats!

1 minute ago, wobster109 said:

Any word on the 59th treat? Has it shown up for anyone?

I thought there was 59 too, but the OP now says 58. Either it was a typo or we may be getting additional treats later on, I don't know.

Up to round 370 now, still with all of my dragons alive.

rtguyhj.PNG

Round 285 and I just lost my first dragon, the end is nigh, LOL  as soon as my pruple goes, that side of the board will start to fall. I hope I get to 300 before it goes! Then I shall rethink my strategy. *ponders* I may use the same set up but fill my two empty spaces, I ran out of points last time at 35.

THERE IS NO 59th TREAT. TJ changed the first post forever ago, haha People keep coming in to ask where it is. It's in your imagination! It's a TRICK. Nothing to see here, move along, hahahaha

Edited by saltywench

2 minutes ago, saltywench said:

Round 285 and I just lost my first dragon, the end is nigh, LOL  as soon as my pruple goes, that side of the board will start to fall. I hope I get to 300 before it goes! Then I shall rethink my strategy. *ponders* I may use the same set up but fill my two empty spaces, I ran out of points last time at 35.

Wow, I think your strategy is working just fine if you're at almost 300!!! xD I honestly wish my strats could be that good lol

6 minutes ago, RealWilliamShakespeare said:

Wow, I think your strategy is working just fine if you're at almost 300!!! xD I honestly wish my strats could be that good lol

Over all I'm pretty satisfied with it, except for the waste of space the aeon was, it has done NOTHING this entire game. It's either broken, or a trick, haha I could have used that spot for another Thunder!

Surpassed my last record and still going. Not my layout (thanks to whoever shared!), I just want to see how high I can go with this. No losses so far. The latest update had me chuckle. 4 Zombies rise, attack GoN, GoN destroys most of the Zombie army. "Go after the big guy they said... it'll be fine they said...." lol. Good luck to everyone!

gonattack.jpg

Well, I just had a GoN kill 7 the round after being summoned. Epic!

7 minutes ago, jesterboohoo said:

Surpassed my last record and still going. Not my layout (thanks to whoever shared!), I just want to see how high I can go with this. No losses so far. The latest update had me chuckle. 4 Zombies rise, attack GoN, GoN destroys most of the Zombie army. "Go after the big guy they said... it'll be fine they said...." lol. Good luck to everyone!

gonattack.jpg

Ha! That's the one I'm using and posted before. I'm up to round 378 now and counting, so you'll get up there and hopefully beat me. Not sure if I was the original one to post it or not though.

5 hours ago, scalesofgrey said:

Are GoNs meant to appear even without all three of the summoners present?

image.png

i think, GoN need at least one from creation trio, i have only two bolts and GoN are visited my game

EDIT: or mayby need one on board and based on scroll?

Edited by Erra

14 minutes ago, Red Devils said:

I reached level 50 last game at round 128. How to get Guardian of Nature dragon?

You have to have 1each of Magma,Ice and Thunder on the board so they can summon one for you.

My Aeon finally did something! Apparently it only works on dragons it's touching, not the whole board.  Good to know.

3 minutes ago, TheEnderDraco said:

Woah, wait, what does the Guardian of Nature do? And how did I get one..?

The Thunder, Ice and Magma dragons on your board called it. It will kill many zombies at a time for you, and hang around awhile before leaving. They can call it back over and over as long as you have at least one of each on the board, and maybe after that too once it's been called. Mine just showed up again and I am all out of Magmas.

Halloween event! I can finally participate. I was away for nearly a week.

Found the jack-o-lantern snake treat and that has to be my favorite treat I have found so far!

I just got back from a trip; while away I read  that there were 59 treats but one is glitched. I now have 58 - will the other ever show up, and/or has the total changed, as it does some years ?

7 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I just got back from a trip; while away I read  that there were 59 treats but one is glitched. I now have 58 - will the other ever show up, and/or has the total changed, as it does some years ?

There's only 58 treats according to TJ, which means 59 was very likely a typo as there isn't 59 treats. The OP had been changed in the meantime to say 58 instead of 59

Well this is going nice so far

image.thumb.png.6a88634a78ddb557a423cc6e7dc406c6.png

Edited by Eggy0

My Ice and soulpeace took out 26 Zombies last round, but I am soooo close to death! At 312 rounds and fading fast!

3 minutes ago, saltywench said:

My Ice and soulpeace took out 26 Zombies last round, but I am soooo close to death! At 312 rounds and fading fast!

Omg! 312 rounds? 🙀

Which strategy did u use? 

Wow, the zombies don't care you are literally Dragon god. They will try to eat you:

2063629624_Capture_2019-10-28-11-48-38.thumb.png.ce84727fddcd5a9e46369f6762086ba9.png

Also Im in pretty bad shape:

1770884678_Capture_2019-10-28-11-48-51.png.53e122234231917691c81e8326e4fa82.png

I shouldnt have gone with the vamps.