TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

Got all the way up to Round 265!  But alas, a Green was taken out, and it was all downhill from there.

Screenshot_20191028-170454_Firefox.thumb.jpg.05beef352ec06ae70f5fe444cfab2f84.jpg

Can a dragon with a multiple-tile reach attack past an ally that's blocking its view?

👇 Thanks!

Edited by Dirtytabs

Finally reached level 50 and unlocked all the dragons, so now I just wanna see what happens if I....

1AE1463D-3DC3-43F9-811C-757B01D70660.jpeg

(I was gonna do all vamps and have no other defence but I didn’t want it to end too quick, and I was curious about how the magmas would work)

Edited by Tala2121

2 minutes ago, capyjo said:

Omg! 312 rounds? 🙀

Which strategy did u use? 

back row: soulpeace, thunder, empty, castle, empty, thunder, aeon

2nd row: wh, purple, Ice, wh, Ice, Purple, Wh

3rd row: Green, Magma, G, M, G, M,G

I ran out of points to buy dragons, haha

1 hour ago, saltywench said:

The Thunder, Ice and Magma dragons on your board called it. It will kill many zombies at a time for you, and hang around awhile before leaving. They can call it back over and over as long as you have at least one of each on the board, and maybe after that too once it's been called. Mine just showed up again and I am all out of Magmas.

You wrong, not need all three dragons, one is enough eg. 1 Thunder, 0 Magma, 0 Ice.

This is my current set-up:

image.png.bb3ffd6ae767452369ed068fa4d50168.png

Lots of cover your and your neighbor's ass with the magmas, which even have reach. An Ice to slow down the two rows in front of the magmas, making kills way more likely than attacks. Lots of healers to deal with damage. The rest of my points went to some Thunders for extra boom when needed. They're quite active, actually. Plus I get regular visits from the elusive GoN. Reached round 272 with no losses so far, right now all my Whites are able to heal (not resting), but there's nothing to do for them. Although sometimes they're quite busy, it seems.

Edited by olympe

51 minutes ago, Dirtytabs said:

Can a dragon with a multiple-tile reach attack past an ally that's blocking its view?

Yes, I believe they all can.

6 minutes ago, Erra said:

You wrong, not need all three dragons, one is enough eg. 1 Thunder, 0 Magma, 0 Ice.

Wow. Thanks! I was told all three, and mine didn't show up until I had all three, but then it kept showing up even when I had only two. Did yours show up even tho you never had all 3 ever? Cause even in the cave, you need all three to get one, so it made sense.

final score 322! Time to start again!

322.jpg

First try with the Trios and... I must've missed them summoning the GoN but they must've summoned them around Round 17... everyone's fine, y'all really needed to call the GoN, guys? I thought you guys were doing just fine on your own, but okay. XD; 

25 minutes ago, saltywench said:

Wow. Thanks! I was told all three, and mine didn't show up until I had all three, but then it kept showing up even when I had only two. Did yours show up even tho you never had all 3 ever? Cause even in the cave, you need all three to get one, so it made sense.

final score 322! Time to start again!

322.jpg

Yes, when i have only two thunders and now when i have two thunders and 7 magma, i never use ice dragon. I think... mayby this dragon use scroll dragons too, but need at least one tower to conecct? xD

I had a team of only ice dragons, no other trios, and they still summoned a GoN. Right now I'm trying with only one ice dragon and nothing else, and I haven't seen the GoN yet so either I keep missing it (possible) or an ice alone can't summon it.

Edit: Ice summoned gon by itself, solo trio summoning confirmed (again).

Edited by Shadowdrake

I got to 100-something (I think it was around 122 or so) with the last magma-heavy setup. Now attempting a Green-heavy setup with two Magmas helping the front line and multiple Whites in back to heal, plus a few Purples to hopefully help the Whites heal more often!

How many trick or treat items are there this year? I started late and I gotta keep on schedule.

Don't know if anybody else noticed this, but this event is the first time where Undead Dragons are finally officially called "zombies" - or did I miss it in another event?

Placed my dragons quickly before going to work, didn't think too much about strategy, and wow I can't believe it's my personal best 😂

With that weak spot on the right side I didn't think it'd resist 249 rounds. (right image is the original placement)

698934076_Annotation2019-10-28200054.png.a16d47ca45db0c4c13ab8e950d1f18c7.png1465553131_Annotation2019-10-28200701.png.7edb86bda2666dbf467e59d83551f894.png

Edited by Kinsei

If anyone knows who coordinated the event this time, can you let me know?

Edited by Ashywolf

9 hours ago, Gluria said:

Tried the Green-White-Purple pattern someone posted earlier in this thread. Round 43 and no losses, I'm very pleased! Bolt dragons give a litte extra support at the flanks. Wonder when the Soulpeace will get its chance.

1910509642_GreenWhitePurple.png.5d1213d63c2aae5055a6d01960dc3100.png

This one took me up to round 129! Will build on that when I reach lvl 50.

coming to the end of my 5th try, have yet to break 150 (so i'm clearly not great at this!), but still having a great time.

i've been trying to avoid looking at others' strategies and placements because the fun of this, for me, is seeing what i can come up with on my own. i have a guess that i'm over-relying on defense so i'm going to go heavy on offense/attackers next round and see what happens.

something interesting to me is that i've become very attached to certain breeds that i never collected before but am planning to get after halloween, just for the nostalgia (hello, greens and vines and bolts). :D 

35 minutes ago, miaou said:

something interesting to me is that i've become very attached to certain breeds that i never collected before but am planning to get after halloween, just for the nostalgia (hello, greens and vines and bolts). :D 

Same here! I've never really cared too much for the pose on the adult Greens, but they are adorable in this game and it's making me want more. They look more laid back and fun perched on their little towers.

Is it possible to see your highscore? I keep forgetting what my best score was.

Level 50 finally!  Now I can get trios.

Not sure i really need the shallow water anymore, but we'll see I guess.

Anyway, let's see how far I get with this:

UVBBbvf.png

Edited by VioletWhirlwind
And immidiately the vampires move forward. Stay with your healers, dangit!