TJ09

2019-04-21 - Festival Of Eggs Begins!

15 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

? Are you sure about that.  Ive never noticed any such thing.  There are always people asking if the time can be reduced, but I'm not aware that it has ever happened.

I'm pretty sure it did, but maybe it was for Halloween...?

6 hours ago, Fiona said:

Of course you can get transparent backgrounds with GIMP. It's the only thing I use for spriting, including animated gifs.

Happy FoE, everyone! I'm really excited to see how much people are loving all the eggs.

Really? Every time I try to animate something, it won't do the shadows as partially transparent. LOL  Makes them really dark. I guess I'm just not familiar enough with GIMP. :P 

43 eggs in, and I still haven't found mine. At this rate I won't be surprised if it shows up as the last egg for me to collect lol.

That being said...

12 hours ago, Sunrunner said:

OMG I caught Smurfette, too!!  I demand to know who is responsible for this!  Was legit dressed up as her as a 3/4 year old for Halloween, not kidding, I have pictures!!! XD

I know this is late but, I wanted to say that I am the one responsible for the Smurfette egg XD

My second one I found was the egg with legs. I laughed out loud! I've only got a few but they all seem well done, looking forward to the rest. Happy Easter!

I haven't found mine yet either ;u; Kai points to whoever recognizes it. 

What exactly is this one supposed to be? Keep staring at it and can't figure out what sort of creature that is...

Spoiler

a9umc2.gif

2 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

What exactly is this one supposed to be? Keep staring at it and can't figure out what sort of creature that is...

Hide contents

a9umc2.gif

Spoiler

That's a Golden Egg from Splatoon 2. It's an integral part of Salmon Run mode.

Edited by Eggy0

36 minutes ago, Kaini said:

I haven't found mine yet either ;u; Kai points to whoever recognizes it. 

I bet it's the Detroit one :P 

To whoever did the MTG egg... IT'S BEAUTIFUL I LOVE YOU!!!!

Can I add it to my signature?? :wub:

Edited by Safira20897

Just caught Stargate egg. :D Thank you to whoever did it. :D 

1 hour ago, Feral71 said:

Really? Every time I try to animate something, it won't do the shadows as partially transparent. LOL  Makes them really dark. I guess I'm just not familiar enough with GIMP. :P 

Partial transparency is not allowed by gifs. If  you want partial transparency you have to do apng's and those aren't particularly supported by the site. They tend to break. Full transparency, such as transparent backgrounds, is fully supported by gifs. It's not GIMP that's causing your issues if you're trying to animate something with partially transparent shadows, it's your format. If you look at the animated eggs that were used in the event they're all gifs. None use partial transparency in any of the frames.

Heeeey Hollow Knight egg!

Thanks whoever sprited that!

Finally found that coveted Totoro family egg, it's even cuter than I thought it'd be~
All of these eggs are wonderful, very well done, dear spriters!

YES - me too. LOVELY. Who dunnit ? BIG kudos !

15 mins between eggs? really.. I will never get all the eggs this year too busy these days and when I find the time I have to wait forever between them *sigh*

I have a page on one minute refreshes; I just wander past and click the egg if there's one sitting there...

30 minutes ago, Hellen said:

Detroit Become Human EGG! *Screams*

YES! :D

31 minutes ago, Hellen said:

Detroit Become Human EGG! *Screams*

1 minute ago, Kaini said:

YES! :D

I have NO Idea what that should even look like - I googled and am none the wiser XD I don't even know if I have it....

2 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I have NO Idea what that should even look like - I googled and am none the wiser XD I don't even know if I have it....

You have signatures off don't you fuzz? UHHH In my mod thread I'm wearing some duds that should give you a hint, LOL. I don't think I have a view from the back tho h/o...

I still haven't found my own eggo LOL 

Just now, Kaini said:

You have signatures off don't you fuzz? UHHH In my mod thread I'm wearing some duds that should give you a hint, LOL. I don't think I have a view from the back tho h/o...

I still haven't found my own eggo LOL 

Wait, each mod gets an egg??

I have sigs ON, actually - just a few horrible ones blocked....

You mean the jacket in your sig ? I'll go look...

OK I suspect I don't have it yet :)

@Dancing_cinnamon - no, Kaini is a cave artist and designed one of the eggs. And has yet to catch it.

Edited by Fuzzbucket