TJ09

2019-04-21 - Festival Of Eggs Begins!

Haha I found one that looks like the "doubt" emoji.

I legit laughed out loud when I saw it, that's my favorite so far.

1 minute ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

LOL!  For a few seconds, I thought that was a bald eagle egg.  Nope, it's Smurfette.

OMG I caught Smurfette, too!!  I demand to know who is responsible for this!  Was legit dressed up as her as a 3/4 year old for Halloween, not kidding, I have pictures!!! XD

Probably a bit too early but does anybody know how many we are hunting this year?

1 minute ago, White Fox said:

Probably a bit too early but does anybody know how many we are hunting this year?

First page, TJ said 62.

Ummm.....not sure what to think, but I found a group of like 3 or 4 eggs together, front one ad a crack in it, and I've found like a total of 9 of the same ones?

it just did it again with the 3 eggs with the leaf over them? I got 6 in a row. LOL I know you can only pick up one, but wondering what's going on with my computer! 😮

Edited by Feral71

48 minutes ago, Kkarma said:

This is my 1st Easter in here :) I'm not sure what to do or look for but I will figure it out.

Happy Egg Hunting to ev1. ;)

Just look for eggs (round) that pop up randomly on yr scroll. When you click on them, they go into yr Easter basket, which is one of the badges that show at the top of yr scroll page that has eggs/hatchies/dragons. Similar to the Halloween egg collecting. These eggs are for looks and do not hatch. 

Just begun the egg hunt, good morning and happy Easter!

I am only 1 egg in and I am already excited x)

yay!  One of my fav events!!  Love those eggs!!!!!!

Happy Easter DC!!

I had just found an egg with sakura branches on it. I like :)

Another thing is that people have mentioned a few different eggs they found and one of these happens to be one I made, do I reveal which one it is or do I wait? Decisions, decisions, decisions...

@Eggy0   so far they ALL look awesome! ❤️ Now I see why mine wasn't picked. LOL

Yeah I agree haha. No doubt people have made amazing eggs x)

Also I just found a black egg with a glowing pattern that cycles through colors, I wonder if this is a reference I don't get lol.

LOL, MOST references are lost on me. Like a movie that is supposed to have some significance? I just like it cause it's sci-fi, horror or something of the sort. :P

I've noticed some of them do. I thought they were supposed to be transparent. :P  May have misread though, because they could also have been sent in a .jpeg I believe?

1 hour ago, KenKazaki2 said:

Oh yeah? Nice. Your eggs are very cheery!

I got an egg with a bunny sticking its' head out of the egg and then goes back and hides in it. It's pretty hilarious.

Also, the egg has a white background so it really sticks out. I really like it though~

Heeey that one's mine I believe! XD

The white background thing was definitely not suppose to happen(and it was sent as a .gif) I messaged the Festival of Eggs account about it. Really hope it's something that can still be updated with a fix!

On another note I found the cherry blossom egg that's gorgeous! (but also suffers from a white background)

Happy Easter!!!

3 minutes ago, Yhme said:

Heeey that one's mine I believe! XD

The white background thing was definitely not suppose to happen(and it was sent as a .gif) I messaged the Festival of Eggs account about it. Really hope it's something that can still be updated with a fix!

On another note I found the cherry blossom egg that's gorgeous! (but also suffers from a white background)

Happy Easter!!!

Haha, I see, well, good luck with fixing it because I thought the personality of the egg was cute.

I love the rest of the eggs too, I got a Pink Soul Egg (Gem), a Shrek egg, a family of Totoro eggs with a leaf, a Hollow Knight mask egg, and a Lancer egg. I love the egg discovery aspect, it's fun.

Edited by KenKazaki2