TJ09

2019-04-21 - Festival Of Eggs Begins!

10 minutes ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

Did I just got a popee the performer egg? 

I think that might have been my egg and if it was, then why yes you did. :D

5 minutes ago, Cottoncat said:

I think that might have been my egg and if it was, then why yes you did. :D

Omg!!! A fellow popee fan! 

1 hour ago, Eggy0 said:

Just found another egg and OMG it's a Golden Salmonid egg!!! Dude that's from Splatoon 2 and I love it! Thanks to whoever did that one ❤️

EDIT: Typo

Yay!! Glad you like it! I was torn between doing that or the Egg of Light from Mother 3, but I'm glad I chose this one because the Salmonid egg was loads of fun to make! 💜

Just logged on and the first egg I saw was the one I designed! Can't wait to see the rest!

this is still my favourite event ... that brings year 'round pleasure

now, in the moment ...you never know what new delight will appear .. or where ... or when !!!

later ... can revisit them and be awed again and again 

beautiful ... funny .. clever ...  eggxquisite ...  eggxactly what makes my heart smile    :wub:

thank you, spriters all  

51 minutes ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

Omg!!! A fellow popee fan! 

It's really cool that you recognized it! B) Popee is great.

Well there you go.If I DID see a popee egg I wouldn't know it was one XD But I have many pretty eggs; that's what counts.

Idk if this has been asked or answered yet, but do we know how many eggs there are in total ?

Thank you for the event by the way and bless the spriters ! I love the creativity behind them

Edit; didn’t see the amount, ow ! 62 eggs, here I come !

Edited by jostensminyard

I've seen my egg in others' baskets, I can die happy now knowing its out there

Edited by Starbit-Plushie

Super excited. My first one is the Stargate egg! A refrence I actually understand. Love it!

Edit: fixed Stargate auto correct

Edited by russetfox
Edit: fixed Stargate auto correct

Great work on the eggs, everyone ^^ I have yet to grab something with a reference I actually get, but they're nice, nonetheless XD Happy Easter ~

Also, some of the eggs have white backgrounds, and it makes them look off on the tan backdrop; is this an error? Might be hard to tell here, since the forums are white, too.

Spoiler

5teyet.pngh78e1v.png

ETA: So it's apparently just an error that others have already caught. Saw someone say that you can't make a .gif in GIMP with a transparent background, and as a GIMP user, I can confirm that this is not true. To get a transparent background, just make sure to add an alpha channel to said layer before you start if you don't have it by default on a new canvas, and just don't fill in the background on any of the layers.  

Edited by Natakiro

7 hours ago, Arkee said:

I have yet to run into the white background issue, then again I didn't get the panda or bunny yet, so... I dunno.

There's a Super Smash Egg! I love it ♥️

6 hours ago, KayaBear said:

Happy Easter to all!
I found the Smash Ball egg, that one gave me a good chuckle!

That's my egg! :D glad you like it!!

I'm with @Fuzzbucket here -- I get none of the references, but love all the eggs anyway. Although I am finding the legs rather weird -- well done, but weird.

Just got the little panda! So cute!

if there's a TOTORO egg - that I WILL get... WANT !

This is so exciting! My BF just caught an MTG egg and we're fangirling so hard right now. *continues looking for her own MTG egg*  I haven't caught any fandom ones I recognize yet, but I can't wait to see all of them!!!

24 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

if there's a TOTORO egg - that I WILL get... WANT !

My BF has that one, too. My sister and I are both like OMG TOTOROOOOOOOOO WHERE IS IT WE NEEDS IT OUR PRECIOUS. It's so freaking precious.

I don't get much - but Ghibli - YES :)

(Is there a kittenbus ?)

Can I make a request? If the number of eggs goes up more and more as time goes by- granted the previous years never reached 60 but this year exceeds that with 62. If we see an increase of the number of FoE released can we get 5 days instead of 3? Some of us work and this is the first time in a 2 years that I'm unsure if I'm going to get all the eggs this year- I and a lot of people have to work over the course of the next 3 days (if we're including today) and that barely gives us enough time to be on DC, let alone trying to collect Easter eggs. Just a suggestion- take it or leave it as is *shrugs*

GREAT eggs - thanks to all involved.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Yay!! The Festival of Eggs is finally here. Always looking forward to the new eggs. Thanks TJ and all the spriters!!

36 minutes ago, Dalek Raptor said:

Can I make a request? If the number of eggs goes up more and more as time goes by- granted the previous years never reached 60 but this year exceeds that with 62. If we see an increase of the number of FoE released can we get 5 days instead of 3? Some of us work and this is the first time in a 2 years that I'm unsure if I'm going to get all the eggs this year- I and a lot of people have to work over the course of the next 3 days (if we're including today) and that barely gives us enough time to be on DC, let alone trying to collect Easter eggs. Just a suggestion- take it or leave it as is

shrugs*

technically, Easter weekend starts on Good Friday ...

perhaps if started then, it would help those who work and give all 2 extra days to enjoy the hunt