TJ09

2019-04-21 - Festival Of Eggs Begins!

2 minutes ago, Yhme said:

Heeey that one's mine I believe! XD

The white background thing was definitely not suppose to happen(and it was sent as a .gif) I messaged the Festival of Eggs account about it. Really hope it's something that can still be updated with a fix!

On another note I found the cherry blossom egg that's gorgeous! (but also suffers from a white background)

Happy Easter!!!

Yeah, it's usually no problem to re-save to a .png file after removing the background. A little tedious, but I don't think it's bad. I've never been able to save a transparent background in .gif OR .jpg. LOL

WOW! I haven't found some of the one's you all are describing yet. :D

Happy Easter guys! :D

I also wondered, with so many people having to fog their eggs, what if one of the eggs we're hunting is on that page? 

9 minutes ago, Feral71 said:

I also wondered, with so many people having to fog their eggs, what if one of the eggs we're hunting is on that page? 

It's fine!

If an egg appears, it will keep loading on any page you visit until you claim it

Uh oh, I found another cute egg that has the white background. Seems like the moving eggs have issues with the white background. It's the egg with a cute snoozing panda ball holding a bamboo stick with Z's coming out of it. So cute.

15ktnwn.gif1lyudzo.gif

I can see why though, I mean, the forums are white, so...

I have yet to run into the white background issue, then again I didn't get the panda or bunny yet, so... I dunno.

There's a Super Smash Egg! I love it ♥️

I've gotten the bunny, just not the panda yet. And I'm hoping I get that one soon! ❤️ 

Did I just get a pineapple wearing sunglasses? I'm loving all these eggs! Only have 9 so far.

I've made it to 10 so far, clicking like crazy! LOL

My goodness I just got a cute white egg that opens up into a gold egg which also opens up to reveal a cute little golden chicken! This one doesn't have a white background, so I assume those that do just had the white background left in by mistake and that it hadn't been caught by the time they came out XD

Edited by Eggy0

well, also, different art programs will save things differently. Like GIMP will animate things, but you can't get a transparent background on it. Paint Shop Pro, what I use DOES give the transparent background, but you need to find an old program called Animation shop to import the frames into and it will compile them and make it animated. 

Also someone mentioned earlier that you shouldn't get discouraged if your egg didn't get picked. But if you go criticism to use it and work on it for next year.  Well, All I got with this: 

Unfortunately, your creation wasn't chosen for this year's Festival.  Keep on spriting, and I hope to see your work in a future Festival of Eggs!

Wasn't ANY criticism. LOL I'll still keep trying thougj

I just found a Wolf Link egg as my first grab, which is incredible because I really love Wolf Link. Wonder who did that one? I hope I find mine soon! 

How exciting to see what all the different spriters have come up with this year! Happy Easter to everyone.

8 minutes ago, Feral71 said:

I don't know what a wolf Link is. LOL

It's Link's alternate form found in Twilight Princess. Basically, at one point in that game, he gets transformed into a wolf when encountering a Shadow Beast.

I also just found an egg with a label that says "Eight-foot vertical leap", no clue if this is a reference either lol. I hope I find mine soon!

EDIT: Turns out it's from My Brother, My Brother and Me XD

Edited by Eggy0

Happy Easter to all!
I found the Smash Ball egg, that one gave me a good chuckle!

I hope you find it soon then!!! Does everyone usually find all that has been put out?