TJ09

2019-04-21 - Festival Of Eggs Begins!

28 minutes ago, UserOfShadows said:

I just found a Wolf Link egg as my first grab, which is incredible because I really love Wolf Link. Wonder who did that one? I hope I find mine soon! 

Glad you like it! ;D

I just found a Lugia egg, I couldn't be happier! It's my favourite Pokemon~
Thanks to whoever designed that one, I love it!

Is sunglasses pineapple a reference to something?  Could swear I've seen something like that before, but I don't know where...

Can I say that some of the eggs are making me rather uncomfortable this year? Mainly the two with the legs >.<

Ahhh, I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see everyone's creations!!

Also I really want to see my creation too. 😁

Is it too early to have found all the eggs? (obviously I haven't lol) I really wanna see a list all of them.

Oh, I love Festival of Eggs so much! I'm happy to say that I haven't missed a year since the beginning, and haven't missed an egg, either. Most fannish references go over my head, but I don't care - they are all so pretty and creative!

Just now, Starbit-Plushie said:

So excited to see if anyone gets my egg!!! 

mine too! even if its a reference only tumblr people understands

I never get more than about two references; I so don't care - I just like the pretties.

Found the Lugia egg someone else mentioned! Found a bunch of others too lol. 18 eggs in and I still haven't found mine even though a couple other people already did within the first 30-40 minutes of the event according to some posts :')

Happy Easter everyone!

Just started to collect the wonderful Easter eggs, looking forward to all the pretties :wub: 

Happy Easter everyone!  Have fun egg hunting!

Just found another egg and OMG it's a Golden Salmonid egg!!! Dude that's from Splatoon 2 and I love it! Thanks to whoever did that one ❤️

EDIT: Typo

Edited by Eggy0

1 hour ago, Eggy0 said:

Found the Lugia egg someone else mentioned! Found a bunch of others too lol. 18 eggs in and I still haven't found mine even though a couple other people already did within the first 30-40 minutes of the event according to some posts :')

They show up in random order.

11 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

They show up in random order.

Yeah I know haha, just a bit envious is all x)

5 hours ago, Feral71 said:

well, also, different art programs will save things differently. Like GIMP will animate things, but you can't get a transparent background on it. Paint Shop Pro, what I use DOES give the transparent background, but you need to find an old program called Animation shop to import the frames into and it will compile them and make it animated. 

Of course you can get transparent backgrounds with GIMP. It's the only thing I use for spriting, including animated gifs.

Happy FoE, everyone! I'm really excited to see how much people are loving all the eggs.

Edited by Fiona

Time for the festival of eggs - yay! I have three so far, only 59 left to go. :lol: