TJ09

2019-04-21 - Festival Of Eggs Begins!

Are my eyes deceiving me, or is there a Critical Role egg? Certainly an unexpected but pleasant surprise

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Isuzu said:

Are my eyes deceiving me, or is there a Critical Role egg? Certainly an unexpected but pleasant surprise

XD I have NO idea.... :lol: 

But YAY Kaini, I just caught your egg :) I wouldn't have known what it was if you hadn't pointed me at it !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

4 hours ago, FullMoonDreams said:

Loving the eggs.  I especially like the Stargate one which is very cleverly done.  Love that film and TV series. 

Did you see the replicator come through?? 😯

55 minutes ago, Safira20897 said:

To whoever did the MTG egg... IT'S BEAUTIFUL I LOVE YOU!!!!

Can I add it to my signature?? :wub:

Omg thank you! I don't know if there is more than one MTG egg, but if its the one I made you can definitely use it if you want.

5 minutes ago, White Fox said:

Did you see the replicator come through?? 😯

I saw something come through, but was being dense trying to figure out what it was.  Of course it was a replicator.  LOL 

9 minutes ago, Dancing_cinnamon said:

@Fuzzbucket Ohhh! What does the egg look like :O?

Spoiler

1ha7df3.png

2 minutes ago, Feeshosaurus said:

Omg thank you! I don't know if there is more than one MTG egg, but if its the one I made you can definitely use it if you want.

For now I found only one with the mana symbols changing :) If it's yours thank you for making it!

12 minutes ago, Isuzu said:

I guess I haven't caught that one yet, but that would be awesome!

I absolutely love the eggs I have gotten so far, even if I only get half the references.

Also, I love the one with the flying electrons, thanks a lot for that!

21 minutes ago, Isuzu said:

That's mine ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ! 

8 minutes ago, Safira20897 said:

For now I found only one with the mana symbols changing :) If it's yours thank you for making it!

Yep, that's mine! Glad you like it.

4 minutes ago, Hakumei said:

That's mine ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ! 

Awesome! Thank you for making it!

Posted (edited)

eh, holidays are not a good time for those events... I JUST could login and start the hunt and grab my first FoE egg of 2019...

Edited by VixenDra

Did I just find a Giegue egg??? I've no idea there were Mother fans here, it's beautiful!

Posted (edited)

It's been over half an hour since my previous one and the last egg just won't appear 513018299769028619.png?size=32

Edited by TheEvilSocks

1 minute ago, KayaBear said:

Did I just find a Giegue egg??? I've no idea there were Mother fans here, it's beautiful!

YES! YES YOU DID! 

Someone recognised my egg! I could cry! 

I spy a Magic the Gathering egg I believe? And one that's an emoji. Only references I know so far.

Just nabbed an egg that's an animation of the Earth with city lights turning on. I'm really sad it's America-focused :( It would have been amazing to see it like a rotating globe to include all of the continents.

I saw some white backgrounds on some eggs. Could staff tell spriters about it and asking about removing it?