pinkgothic

The Release History Of Dragon Cave Spiral

6 hours ago, Newfuzzi said:

Awwwwww. @pinkgothic, @TempestSea, I'll try for a re-breed in a week or so. Can anybody hook me up with a female Pink so I can Influence the new one? I don't have a female Pink, only a male.

I've got a pair of CB pinks growing on my scroll at the moment, you can have those, since you're critically low on pinks. XD The female one's already hatched, even. I'll send you a link. Done!

That said, if you just send me an immediate transfer link when you have another vine, I can influence and hatch the egg, I'm not doing many things with my egg space anyway (tend to pick up random junk and raise it for shards). :) (Assuming @TempestSea wouldn't rather personally influence and hatch it, that is; I don't want to get in the way of that!)

Edited by pinkgothic

Hey, since I don't see the Sky Silk or Mariner having both genders, I'm just going to drop the two of each that I got:

Sky Silk Dragon:

FKiiY

Kn66b

NFWSc

Mariner Pygmy:

FqqaP

HNtJv

I actually used up 2 of each pink to get these, so I'm low on female pinks. 😧

On 5/9/2019 at 1:58 PM, KenKazaki2 said:

Hey, since I don't see the Sky Silk or Mariner having both genders, I'm just going to drop the two of each that I got:

Sky Silk Dragon:

FKiiY

Kn66b

NFWSc

Mariner Pygmy:

FqqaP

HNtJv

I went ahead and added the male Mariner to the pygmy spiral cache. I don't yet know what gender the spiral will be when we get around to Skysilks, so I'm not bothering to keep a cache of anything that far into the regular spiral, but it'll get relevant eventually (= in a few years XD). Definitely thanks for sharing your dragons!

On 5/9/2019 at 1:58 PM, KenKazaki2 said:

I actually used up 2 of each pink to get these, so I'm low on female pinks. 😧

I'd be happy to help you influence things, if that would help. ^_^

Someone please grab the above Pink before it grows up ...

26 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Someone please grab the above Pink before it grows up ...

I mean, I can take it, but I have plenty. XD

*goes send KenKazaki2 a PM* She got it. ^_^

Edited by pinkgothic

I come bearing a couple of pink hatchlings for anyone who needs them.  Don't be shy, they are AP rescues and I usually toss back or don't even bother when I see pink eggs.  But now that I know there is a need for them I will be picking them up to offer here. :D

4th even gen female influenced hatchling! Found a home with KenKazaki2, you're welcome!

4th even gen male influenced hatchling!  Grew up on my scroll, I was distracted again today and forgot to kick the thing to departures before it grew. :(

Both at 6d 4h so there is not a rush to get them homed right away.  Nevermind.

Edited by Dracaena

21 minutes ago, Dracaena said:

I come bearing a couple of pink hatchlings for anyone who needs them.  Don't be shy, they are AP rescues and I usually toss back or don't even bother when I see pink eggs.  But now that I know there is a need for them I will be picking them up to offer here. :D

4th even gen female influenced hatchling!

4th even gen male influenced hatchling!

Both at 6d 4h so there is not a rush to get them homed right away.

I took the female, I'm always after those right now. :D

Thanks~

Did I goof? I thought it was supposed to be a boy...

I'm very sorry to put you to the work - I thought I checked and it was supposed to be a boy - I have plenty of pinks just wasn't thinking straight. :(

Edited by TempestSea

4 minutes ago, TempestSea said:

Did I goof? I thought it was supposed to be a boy...

I'm very sorry to put you to the work - I thought I checked and it was supposed to be a boy - I have plenty of pinks just wasn't thinking straight. :(

No, no, don't apologise. It was supposed to be a girl (see the way the waters are in the lineage for the pattern it was supposed to make), but this kind of thing happens. ❤️ We'll get you a replacement vine!

On 5/11/2019 at 3:31 PM, Dracaena said:

4th even gen female influenced hatchling! Found a home with KenKazaki2, you're welcome!

4th even gen male influenced hatchling!  Grew up on my scroll, I was distracted again today and forgot to kick the thing to departures before it grew. :(

Both at 6d 4h so there is not a rush to get them homed right away.

The male hatchling is still here, I was afraid if I simply edited with today's new hatchling it would be missed so here's a bump.

CB female influenced hatchling!  <<-- Claim this one someone?

I've been distracted lately, remind me again when/what the names for the two headed lindwyrms should be.

Edit: 

General note.  Influence on an egg is removed when it leaves the scroll where influence was applied.  For influence to stick, the egg has to hatch on the same scroll.  Once it's a hatchling the gender is set even if we can't tell by looking at it (but your aeon can!).

Edited by Dracaena

10 hours ago, TempestSea said:

one inf female - the other male

Influence will be cancelled when the eggs leave your scroll. Only hatchies keep influence.

@pinkgothic, @tempestsea, I have a new Vine egg! I see that there's no reason for me to Influence it because the Influence will go away when I teleport it. Which of you would like it?

:)

1 minute ago, Newfuzzi said:

@pinkgothic, @tempestsea, I have a new Vine egg! I see that there's no reason for me to Influence it because the Influence will go away when I teleport it. Which of you would like it?

:)

TempestSea mentioned having plenty of pinks, so it's probably easiest to send her a transfer link in PM? ❤️

On 5/12/2019 at 9:21 PM, Dracaena said:

CB female influenced hatchling!  <<-- Claim this one someone?

Well, if you insist. ❤️ (I'm a terrible person to take CB pinks, since I may have something of a CB pink army... though I usually freeze them, because I've been doing this since long before they got their BSA. XD That's why I didn't take it before.)

I'll give back to the thread at a later date!

On 5/12/2019 at 9:21 PM, Dracaena said:

I've been distracted lately, remind me again when/what the names for the two headed lindwyrms should be.

You can choose the names yourself, but I threw around some suggestions in this post (at Ruby Eyes at the time) which you could of course seize on! :D

6 hours ago, TempestSea said:

ok got the new eggie influenced female and incubated...

Awesome, thanks for the update! ❤️ I see it in the progeny. Here's me once more fervently hoping that it won't alt. XD

Aren't they called... Dark Greens? "Vine" is merely fan nickname

Edited by Dirtytabs

3 minutes ago, Dirtytabs said:

Aren't they called... Dark Greens? "Vine" is merely fan nickname

Yep! This is correct. Although I definitely recommend using 'Vine' when forming trivia about it, because argh that name length limit. XD (Unless the trivia is "Dark Greens are commonly nicknamed Vine dragons", of course!)

Writing trivia with the long-named breeds is gonna be a challenge! :o (Good thing we got BBW for that 22-character "Bright-Breasted Wyvern" and some others I'm not remembering)

Named the opals... er...  two-headed lindwyrms without poaching any of the name ideas put up for Ruby Eye's consideration.  I'll gladly rename if something else would be preferred.  And boy howdy, that release thread is deadly with dark side drama llama.  I had to run away without digging too much for ideas.

In other news, the adopt a pink in the thread didn't work too well.  Of the three I put up only one actually went to someone who needed the influence.  The male that grew up on my scroll was punted to the wilderness.  You're welcome pinkgothic for the new cb female recruit for your pink army.  If anyone would like help with bsa dragons please send me a PM.  I'll be happy to hunt or breed for you but random stuff in the thread isn't working from my point of view.

FYI @TempestSea The link in your last post is broken.

In case anyone needs more Fertility, here be a Purple, will be male (just in case you'd want to continue the lineage). Remember to use Fertility on every first time breeding!

On 5/14/2019 at 6:35 PM, Dracaena said:

Named the opals... er...  two-headed lindwyrms without poaching any of the name ideas put up for Ruby Eye's consideration.  I'll gladly rename if something else would be preferred.  And boy howdy, that release thread is deadly with dark side drama llama.  I had to run away without digging too much for ideas.

In other news, the adopt a pink in the thread didn't work too well.  Of the three I put up only one actually went to someone who needed the influence.  The male that grew up on my scroll was punted to the wilderness.  You're welcome pinkgothic for the new cb female recruit for your pink army.  If anyone would like help with bsa dragons please send me a PM.  I'll be happy to hunt or breed for you but random stuff in the thread isn't working from my point of view.

FYI @TempestSea The link in your last post is broken.

yeah they hatched... new link

https://dragcave.net/teleport/2c9d41d33cff8525ae2795c43e206bed

Edited by TempestSea

18 hours ago, Dracaena said:

You're welcome pinkgothic for the new cb female recruit for your pink army.

❤️ Let me know if I can get you anything for the trouble.

18 hours ago, Dracaena said:

XD Yeah, the opals kindled a lot of anxieties at the time. The names are great - thanks for the update!