pinkgothic

The Release History Of Dragon Cave Spiral

6 hours ago, KenKazaki2 said:

@pinkgothic Oh man, I breed them first thing and look what I got:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Zdky7

Perfect~

Who do I send it to?

Sweet news!

As to where to send it to, this depends a bit. My notes suggest JaneMcAsh, for continuation with a release-date Red-Tailed Wyrm. But Dusk pygmies do have dimorphism, so I'm wondering how to work that in.

To be fair, I suppose there's nothing stopping us from trying to get a Dusk pygmy out of the Dusk x Red-Tailed Wyrm pairing; but I don't know if that's too much of a break from the previous pattern.

@all, any thoughts?

On 8/13/2019 at 10:22 AM, pinkgothic said:

@all, any thoughts?

I reckon if no one has a contrary opinion, I'll take the eggo and try to churn out another Dusk Pygmy from whatever I pair it with. ^_^ Then we rearrange the rest of the spiral  male-/femaleness to suit.

Any objections?

Sounds okay to me. :)

8 hours ago, KenKazaki2 said:

@pinkgothic Alright, I send the egg to you, right? I'll put the teleport link in our PMs if you say yes. :D

Yes, please!

(I need a few hours to be able to pick it up, but I will! ❤️)

6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Bred the Hooktalon x Nexus pair, but got a Hooktalon. https://dragcave.net/lineage/9wDPs

Are you collecting the wrong-breed ones, @pinkgothic?

I'm definitely always happy to take them! ❤️ I don't want to take the fun away from anyone else, though, so if someone else wants it for a change, just shout. (I'm happy to take it off your scroll either way, be it in the interim or to keep!)

1 hour ago, pinkgothic said:

I'm definitely always happy to take them! ❤️ I don't want to take the fun away from anyone else, though, so if someone else wants it for a change, just shout. (I'm happy to take it off your scroll either way, be it in the interim or to keep!)

Okay. I'm going to send it along to you and if anyone else speaks up you can pass it along. I didn't want to AP it, but space on my scroll is always scarce.

Drake Spiral update: schenanigans just kindly bred me a second Night Glory to try with my Glaucus. For this reason, I'm not breeding my Glaucus today, but will instead try closer to when the Night Glory grows up. ^_^

Pygmy Spiral update: Not much to say about this for my part of the spiral, the Dusk Pygmy is serenely on its way to growing up. That said, I updated the second post's cache notes (but chose not to remove anything unfitting from the cache for now, in the unlikely case it might become relevant in e.g. another hybrid before we're caught up to releases).

My pair, dragons with Fertility willing, will be The Dusk Pygmy egg cracking x sequence was glitched at first. I'll try to pop out another Dusk Pygmy. When I'm done with that, we're looking for male Red-Tailed Wyrm caught on the 22nd of April, 2018.

red-tailed_wyrm.png

...although it turns out I actually have one, hah! But as usual, I essentially prefer if it's not me continuing the spiral, I want to spread the looove~. So let me know if you've got a candidate!

1 hour ago, pinkgothic said:

My pair, dragons with Fertility willing, will be The Dusk Pygmy egg cracking x sequence was glitched at first. I'll try to pop out another Dusk Pygmy. When I'm done with that, we're looking for male Red-Tailed Wyrm caught on the 22nd of April, 2018.

red-tailed_wyrm.png

...although it turns out I actually have one, hah! But as usual, I essentially prefer if it's not me continuing the spiral, I want to spread the looove~. So let me know if you've got a candidate!

I do have one of those if it is needed. https://dragcave.net/lineage/jJAoP

By the way, I could use naming ideas again for the Nexus x Hooktalon pair when I get the right egg from them. Not sure if it should reference the Nexus or the Hooktalon.

Posted (edited)

38 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I do have one of those if it is needed. https://dragcave.net/lineage/jJAoP

By the way, I could use naming ideas again for the Nexus x Hooktalon pair when I get the right egg from them. Not sure if it should reference the Nexus or the Hooktalon.

Added that to the first post! ❤️

Re: names, phew, this is a tough one. Possibly something like this?

Nexuses were the first 2-Headeds x with a custom cracking sequence

(Hooktalon trivia is fine, though, for the record!)

Edited by pinkgothic

On 8/19/2019 at 2:29 PM, Ruby Eyes said:

Want one of my coins? XD

Tempting. XD (In this case, I gave the bab' to purplehaze, though.)

In other news, I popped out a Drake:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ukkMj

But it's the wrong kinda Drake (should be a Glaucus, the naughty thing).

If anyone wants it, lemme know. ^_^ I'll try again next week.