pinkgothic

The Release History Of Dragon Cave Spiral

I'm totally lost and don't know what I should do with a pygmy egg when I get it, but am willing to help if someone clues me in. XD

11 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I'm totally lost and don't know what I should do with a pygmy egg when I get it, but am willing to help if someone clues me in. XD

It's to make the equivalent of this pair for the new Pygmy Spiral. (The new pygmy spiral has Pumpkins near the start! ❤️)

----

Edit: BTW, the Two-Headed line is stalled right now. Does anyone have Ciriax Lindwyrms from the Forest (the Green ones) from near-ish the resprite date? (2021-05-08) I had a pair from exactly that date, but that's obviously inaccessible now, so next-best will have to do. (Sorry about that!)

Either male or female is interesting here, we'll need both, but they don't both need to be on the same scroll. :) Immediate next one would be a female green Ciriax, but there's no rush here, I can ask @Sethiss to breed offspring any day.

Edited by pinkgothic

Ok, so the egg I have is from the Pygmy line with the Pumpkin included. That makes sense.

Unfortunately, I can't help with the Green Ciriax.

Drake line update:

I have this Berry Drake that I can breed to my male release date CB Yellow Vespine as soon as it is off cooldown. @Shokomon has a cousin (Lineage) and can breed other Berry Drakes for this line as well but I believe missed the first day of the Vespine release. Does anyone have a female CB White Vespine from 2023-06-25

Edited by BringsTheSnow

22 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Ok, so the egg I have is from the Pygmy line with the Pumpkin included. That makes sense.

Unfortunately, I can't help with the Green Ciriax.

Drake line update:

I have this Berry Drake that I can breed to my male release date CB Yellow Vespine as soon as it is off cooldown. @Shokomon has a cousin (Lineage) and can breed other Berry Drakes for this line as well but I believe missed the first day of the Vespine release. Does anyone have a female CB White Vespine from 2023-06-25

I do indeed have a cousin and missed the release unfortunately... I can send an egg to any who does have a Vespine.