TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I love this Halloween! Thank you so much TJ and TCA. The dragons so far are awesome! cannot wait til they grow up

52 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Honestly I wish any egg dumped by over 10 different unique users would be auto killed... When I was AP hunting earlier this week I saw some messies sit for close to an hour, just blocking everything. 😕 I realize tastes vary, but if TEN PEOPLE throw the fish back, it’s probably not a very good fish.

Oh man I'm so glad this isn't a thing. I'm sure a lot of the messies I've grabbed were tossed back at *least* 10 times, probably a lot more, before I found them. (But hey, if we are wishing for things, how about all eggs that we toss back just don't show up to us anymore, then we could see more new-to-us eggs and people who do want those other ones can still get them.)

9 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

And as opposed to auto kill... maybe every five unique users dumping an egg = 1 hour removed from it? 5 hours? Makes it more desirable and if like an absurd amount of people don’t want it it could even die then, haha.

But then we'd have the same situation we have now, a lot of unwanted un-influencable eggs in the AP. Too much time removed would make the unwanted eggs even more unwanted, yet they'd still be there for a long time waiting for enough people to grab/dump.

My eggs have 4 more hours, my goodness. *pokes them* Well, probably closer to 3 hours (dang I wish we had more accurate timers). I know the AP wall will probably last at least another two days or so, based on the past couple years, but I'm constantly worried I won't be able to get anymore before the wall breaks. .... Not that I've seen any messy Omens in the past 24 hours...

I feel like it used to be a thing you wouldn't see eggs you abandoned, it can be frustrating to pick up the same egg over and over, but at the same time, they eventually get picked up all the same, someone wants them. The AP is just going through some growing pains with the holiday cave biome.

6 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

(But hey, if we are wishing for things, how about all eggs that we toss back just don't show up to us anymore, then we could see more new-to-us eggs and people who do want those other ones can still get them.)

There was a suggestion post about just that, but TJ nixed it as being unworkable. 

I am loving the hatching sequence on these little babies! I missed it when TJ's were hatching because I was asleep.

Thanks TJ and TCA for bringing us this dragon. I have high hopes for the adult. My first thought when I saw the egg was "Spider!" but the hatchies don't look spidery at all. I love the colors.

Aww! I just got to see the S1 hatchies and they're super cute ❤️

I'm looking forward to mine hatching now!

Everyone keeps saying spider but I get spooky carnival themes from it?? It’s like a magic show watching the eggs crack open!!

All right...  My Eggs are showing improvement and starting to hatch...  YAYNESS!

16 minutes ago, AquaTart said:

Everyone keeps saying spider but I get spooky carnival themes from it?? It’s like a magic show watching the eggs crack open!!

Ohh, magic show is a good way to describe it! 

My stupid annoying eggs still have around 1 hour left until they can hatch, according to their timer. At least 30 minutes, since AoND won't even ER them yet and it usually lets me ER eggs a tad before it switches down from 4d1h. 

I don't see where arachnid would be it as it doesn't fit between the two possibles listed, so maybe not a spider...

Well, my new beebs have started to hatch so I guess it's time to LOAD UP ON AP EGGS (...so i can immediately freeze/give them away when most of them hatch lmao).

Re: Hatch sequence

I really hope those green flashes would show up somewhere on the adults! They remind me of ASoIaF's wildfire.

I missed the egg stages on TJ's eggs, they are amazing! I love that green fire.

7 of my new Halloweens hatched tonight, I'm gonna be able to save some of those poor AP eggs! I'm on it.

The S1 are really gorgeous, btw.

And wow, can we please make lineages with hatchies? Because this looks incredible:

704142836_Capturadepantalla2018-11-02alas9_13_22.png.eab8a7d29e4dbf2496d2829364f73fcc.png

Thank you scroll for that fortunate pretty pairing!

I just incubated my new eggs so soon I'll have some hatchlings too. ^_^ 

It's not that long until TJ's hatchlings grow up either. I'm excited!

8 minutes ago, relaks said:

I missed the egg stages on TJ's eggs, they are amazing! I love that green fire.

7 of my new Halloweens hatched tonight, I'm gonna be able to save some of those poor AP eggs! I'm on it.

The S1 are really gorgeous, btw.

And wow, can we please make lineages with hatchies? Because this looks incredible:

704142836_Capturadepantalla2018-11-02alas9_13_22.png.eab8a7d29e4dbf2496d2829364f73fcc.png

Thank you scroll for that fortunate pretty pairing!

They look adorable!

I really hope at least a couple of my four AP hatchlings from yesterday gender right. It's a bummer that the AP times are so low.

Who keeps saying these dragons are spider like? Could they explain what about it is spider like because I can’t seem to see it. They look more witchy to me

Well by this time tomorrow TJ’s hatchlings will have grown up and we can finally find out what they are

1 hour ago, Cecona said:

Who keeps saying these dragons are spider like? Could they explain what about it is spider like because I can’t seem to see it. They look more witchy to me

1 hour ago, Guillotine said:

The eggs looked a bit spider-like with the gem markings being like eyes, I think was the reasoning?

Only the eggs made me think spider -- not the hatchies at all. The "eyes" were part of it, but at first glance the kind of scallopy edge on the purple part of the egg looked web-like to me.

And I have picked up 6 AP eggs now that my first new eggs have hatched. I threw them in 3 ERs, but the ERs are so full! This may take awhile and I have to leave home in just about an hour and will be gone all day, so I'm not sure how much I can help with that AP backlog.

Edited by purplehaze