Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2018

Would anyone happen to have access to a 4th gen checker of a silver shimmers x a female veridigris copper like this: this or a 4th gen checker of a bronze shimmer x male veridigris copper like this like this: this one?   Unfortunately, I only do stair step or spiral lineages, not checkers when it comes to shimmers, so this isn't something I can breed myself for my giftee.

Thank you!

38 minutes ago, celis said:

Would anyone happen to have access to a 4th gen checker of a silver shimmers x a female veridigris copper like this: this 

Male shimmer x female copper, different gender from lineage shown? 

I could breed 3g like this https://dragcave.net/lineage/anbUk

(and probably 4g but need to check if i have the mate) 

Posted (edited)

2G Silver from Yulebuck still up, just offer a dummy and it’s yours (gift or keep)!

GONE

Edited by hedy

On 1/7/2019 at 9:42 AM, Syryn said:

Help for Secret Santa Gifters:

3rd gen Stripe X Bronze Shimmer checker

Please offer a dummy!  I will be checking to make sure these get to giftees.

Still have this Bronze Shimmer stair that really wants to be someone's gift!

Posted (edited)

Would anyone be able to help specifically with the following:

-2nd gen sa-kin from a male alt

ETA: thanks to all who have helped so far. :3

Edited by Jazeki

Posted (edited)

My giftee is sadly inactive, so his gifts need new homes. I have a CB brimstone with a word code (hoops), and a 2nd gen bronze tinsel from sinomorph. Send me a PM if you’d like to give these to your giftee. I’d prefer if someone who doesn’t have a CB prize and hasn’t fulfilled any slot one gifts take the tinsel. Thanks!

both claimed!

Edited by Carmelita Fox

Posted (edited)

3G m bronze Tinsel x f Celestial checker -gone-

3G m gold Shimmer stair w/Astrapi  -gone-

Free to grab for your giftee:

2G Purple w/09 Valentine

2G Daydream w/09 Valentine

2G Purple w/Soulstone

Edited by Lesh4537

1 hour ago, Carmelita Fox said:

My giftee is sadly inactive, so his gifts need new homes. I have a CB brimstone with a word code (hoops), and a 2nd gen bronze tinsel from sinomorph. Send me a PM if you’d like to give these to your giftee. I’d prefer if someone who doesn’t have a CB prize and hasn’t fulfilled any slot one gifts take the tinsel. Thanks!

That's sad. :( I was lucky enough to get a 2nd gen for my giftee to give. You are all so generous. I haven't heard from my Santa yet, but well ... it's still early days. :)

Posted (edited)

Have with help from  Carmelita Fox   will gender Female  

CLAIMED

Edited by The Stig

Posted (edited)

I have a CB Gold if someone needs one for their giftee. I would prefer a recipient who has no CB Golds, or at least no more then one CB Gold.   -gone-

Edited by Lesh4537

48 minutes ago, dustpuppy said:

Does anyone need a CB Winter Seasonal? There are currently a few nice things on the Trading Hub asking for those, but nothing I need. XD

I took it for myself. I hope you don't mind...I need one more to complete my collection. If you prefer it go to a giftee, I'll gladly give it back. 

1 minute ago, jewel21 said:

I took it for myself. I hope you don't mind...I need one more to complete my collection. If you prefer it go to a giftee, I'll gladly give it back. 

No, that's okay. Enjoy. :)

Posted (edited)

I love Prize Checkers w/ Spriter Alt Tinsel. GONE

NEw OFFER: Only for your Giftee or for you to trade for Something for your Giftee 3EG Spriters Alt Checker Yulebuck/Aria x Pink Pink Egg (BSA included!) Code Starts with Hi ! Very Friendly!: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Natayah

Posted (edited)

Please message me if you would like to give your secret recipient a red copper. CB, precognition male (still an egg, but you might wanna know?). 😃

Edited by Dirtytabs