Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2018

2 hours ago, The Stig said:

Offering 2nd Gen Silver tinsel Hatch 

2nd gen Silver Tin X Celestial  hatch is gendered to match the female prize   need to go to someone unable to fulfill request and giftee to be online   very short time to it grows  was stunned on the 5th  but i am not sure how long it last   proof of list would be appreciated dont need name  just the list🙂

have to go to bed and no one wants   will check in the morning if not grown will need to be a quick turnaround  

Oh my, I hope someone who needs it to gift can take that shimmer. Time zones can be a problem sometimes. I was trying to trade for a xeno,  and was offered it while I was asleep. Now the offer has gone. 

I already received some lovely gifts from my Santa! ❤️ Now I really need to gather some presents myself... 😁

(Sorry, this is my first year participating soo I'd like to double check...) As far as delivering gifts, you can choose to either do it anonymously through the Secret Santa account or you can just PM them trade links? And are you supposed to try to gift them all in one go or can you send things as you acquire them? Also, is sending high time eggs frowned upon or anything? Thanks!

5 minutes ago, smartster4 said:

(Sorry, this is my first year participating soo I'd like to double check...) As far as delivering gifts, you can choose to either do it anonymously through the Secret Santa account or you can just PM them trade links? And are you supposed to try to gift them all in one go or can you send things as you acquire them? Also, is sending high time eggs frowned upon or anything? Thanks!

To your first question, yeah you can pick any of those 2 options.

You can choose how many gifts you send per time, as you can gift through the whole month. I personally try to send a few eggs per time so they can have spare slots for their own giftee and their own ongoing things. You can organize your own pace with this, and even discuss it with your giftee! And 7 days eggs are totally fine - Just maybe avoid sending too many of those all together :) 

I hope I am not out of line in saying this, but as one of the Santa mods I think unless you have strong feelings about remaining anonymous to your giftee, we would prefer that you send your gifts directly. There is less of a work load for the mods that way, but more importantly less chance of delays in forwarding gifts or of requests being missed entirely in the shuffle of a busy inbox! We want to be sure everyone gets their gifts in a timely manner!

~Santa purplehaze

Aw man, I hate being egg locked when I have stuff I wanna go and get and shove in my giftee's scroll 🤣 luckily we're both egg locked.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

I hope I am not out of line in saying this, but as one of the Santa mods I think unless you have strong feelings about remaining anonymous to your giftee, we would prefer that you send your gifts directly. There is less of a work load for the mods that way, but more importantly less chance of delays in forwarding gifts or of requests being missed entirely in the shuffle of a busy inbox! We want to be sure everyone gets their gifts in a timely manner!

~Santa purplehaze

I'd like to lend my support to this - a few anonymous gifters have been doable for the Santas in the past, but we're beginning to get overwhelmed with requests for anonymous gifting.

This event is almost a month long, and it is going to take a lot of work and time to keep forwarding each individual gift anonymously. Just today alone (and, mind you, I'm not the only mod who was monitoring the inbox today), I spent several hours answering and forwarding various PMs. It was my day off, so that was fine - however, in the future, that will not be possible! There will be significant delays in how often and how quickly I can get your presents sent out. It will definitely affect your scroll space, and perhaps even the state of the gift when your giftee gets it (time to influence/growing up/teleports breaking). Everyone I helped today has been absolutely awesome, but I can already tell I am going to burn out if we add any more anonymous gifters to our list.

If anyone feels very strongly about remaining anonymous for privacy/personal reasons, we will do everything we can to accommodate you! If anonymity just seems like a bit of holiday fun, well, I would personally beg you to consider sending your gifts directly. Santa needs an eggnog and a good night's sleep, folks.

- Santa Toyo

Anyone need a cb female green gemshard for their giftee? Found it in the AP!

It's stunned!

Accidentally quick-clicked a Gold Floret Wyvern 

Don't know if anyone actually needs it for a giftee? Feel free to keep it or trade it away 

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Gone! Thanks to whoever took it, now I'm not egglocked X'D

Edited by Mochi