Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2018

I got my giftee yesterday and am pleasantly surprised to be making good progress! :D 

Can't wait for gifting to start

I got mine yesterday as well and managed to find #4, 5 and 7 on their list. The rest is pretty much out of my capabilities. I hope they'll like their gifts even they aren't their first choices.

Edited by jewel21

I hope I get my giftee soon! I've even been holding off on hunting eggs so I have slots open!

Thanks to some lovely people here, I was able to get #3 on my giftee's list. Made my day and I'm sure theirs when I gift them, lol. 

If anyone has any 2G prizes to donate, please let me know!

jqBp0WE.png The gifting period has started! DLCcjWR.png

You have until the 30th to send some late holiday cheer to your lucky giftee!

A few things to keep in mind:

- Chat, help, and gifting are all allowed on the thread, but try to keep things a surprise for your giftee. A list of helpers can be found here (link), and unofficial helpers can be found by posting on the thread.

- At this point, all gifts/giveaways posted and accepted on the thread should be given to your giftee, unless it is explicitly stated that it can be kept. (We recommend that gifts be put into two-way teleports on the thread, or sent directly to the person who asked for help.)

- Don't forget to sort the gifts you receive into your special Secret Santa group. That way, both you and your Santa can keep track of what you've already received, and you can show that your gifts have been kept and loved! (Remember, gifts should not be traded/discarded, and doing so will get you blocked from the event.)

- If you haven't received a wishlist from us by the 6th, please PM us right away!

- When you receive your wishlist PM, please remember to confirm your participation (the link at the bottom)

- If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the thread (with an @Secret Santa, please!) and a mod will do their best to reply to you as soon as possible. (Or PM us if you prefer privacy, but we'd love to answer things publicly for everyone's benefit!)

3rd gen Silver Tinsel stair for anyone looking for their giftee. (New line too, if that matters)

*Gone*

Edited by Alayajoy

If anyone needs a Blusang for their giftee, here is one: Offer a dummy or, if you want to help me with my giftee, a CB Copper.

Make an offer on my egg!

Gone! ^_^

Edited by MiaLily

I'll wait until the end of the day to PM you guys, as I haven't received my list yet. I'd love to know who my giftee is and what their list is so I could start working on it now that today is Sunday and I have some time :P  Can't wait to know who I'll be trying to make happy! :D 

Do we have to notify the mods when we send our gifts so they can check that we fulfilled our end of the deal? 

Does anyone need a 3rd gen Thuwed for their giftee? Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

And another Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Gone.

This one is a nebula Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Gone.

Last one until I try again next week Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Gone.

ETA: if you want to take one for yourself, go for it!

Edited by Jazeki

13 minutes ago, jewel21 said:

Do we have to notify the mods when we send our gifts so they can check that we fulfilled our end of the deal? 

No, we'll have enough proof that you participated as long as your giftee adds their gifts to their Secret Santa 2018 group :)

6 hours ago, relaks said:

I'll wait until the end of the day to PM you guys, as I haven't received my list yet. I'd love to know who my giftee is and what their list is so I could start working on it now that today is Sunday and I have some time :P  Can't wait to know who I'll be trying to make happy! :D 

Oh no, you were missed? I'm sorry for the extra long wait! I'll login to the Secret Santa account in just a moment and send your giftee's wishlist over.

And @jewel21, check out the list of Santa's Helpers on the first page if you have not already found someone who can help you with that 2G Prize. @The Stig is also offering one a few posts up.

Is anyone else missing their wishlist PM?

Edited by The Dragoness

6 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

check out the list of Santa's Helpers on the first page if you have not already found someone who can help you with that 2G Prize.

We can contact helpers directly, whenever we want? I don't remember that in the rules, so I'm just double checking before I PM someone cx

Edited by sunshine_ley
Trade link canceled

2 minutes ago, sunshine_ley said:

We can contact helpers directly, whenever we want? I don't remember that in the rules, so I'm just double checking before I PM someone cx

Also, anybody need a cb Ice?

Woops, I saw this post and went and messaged a helper xD I hope it's allowed lol