TJ09

2018-09-30 - September Dragon Release

SO- I'm egglocked and working on something rn anyway. Dragon cave wiki is yet to be updated. I want to collect info even though I'm egglocked. Help anyone?

Just now, RandomBreeder said:

Um... can someone tell me how long a release usually lasts?

All dragons from releases stay in the cave forever. You could grab these eggs a year from now if you wanted to.

1 minute ago, Wolves-and-Wings said:

All dragons from releases stay in the cave forever. You could grab these eggs a year from now if you wanted to.

😆 Obviously, I meant this particular run before the regulars start dropping. It's night and I dropped down by chance to see the release... would hate to miss it by the time I wake up😥 

2 hours ago, cbussiere said:

GUSTIES ARE BACK!!! I'm so excited :D

What does that mean, have they been here before? xD

Just now, RandomBreeder said:

😆 Obviously, I meant this particular run before the regulars start dropping. It's night and I dropped down by chance to see the release... would hate to miss it by the time I wake up😥 

Oh I'm dumb :P idk Sorry.

1 minute ago, Wolves-and-Wings said:

Oh I'm dumb :P idk Sorry.

Lol makes the two of us xD

2 minutes ago, Kiwiana said:

Hmmm... was that a scrapped idea, perhaps? TJ did imply that one would be familiar...

3 minutes ago, Kiwiana said:

They were accidentally released as a third breed in July. They dropped in Alpine for a day or two and then TJ changed them into Black Truffle eggs. They weren't intended to be released yet, and TJ said something like them being "not ready." So it seems they're ready now!

I was prepared for this 12 hours ago. 😕 Now I'm out of the country, on a computer without a mouse, far away from my DC spreadsheets, and scroll-locked. Sigh.

Just now, cbussiere said:

They were accidentally released as a third breed in July. They dropped in Alpine for a day or two and then TJ changed them into Black Truffle eggs. They weren't intended to be released yet, and TJ said something like them being "not ready." So it seems they're ready now!

Oh I see, thanks a bunch!

Someone is offering a dino for a gusty in the trade hub. They might have to wait a good 5 hours. LOL I'm going to grab some as soon as my ER eggs hatch. I might wait until the excitement dies down .109 people are viewing the Alpine page 0.0

2 minutes ago, Wolves-and-Wings said:

Someone is offering a dino for a gusty in the trade hub. They might have to wait a good 5 hours. LOL I'm going to grab some as soon as my ER eggs hatch. I might wait until the excitement dies down .109 people are viewing the Alpine page 0.0

Talk about impatient 😂

And those lurkers tho... looks like all the pygmies have been snagged; I shall entirely devote my time to the gusties now 😣

Very strange, TJ's eggs are in the future.  Stolen dates of October 1st. :blink:

Ahh!! I just noticed that we have a release! What pretty eggs :wub: Can't wait to get mine.

Just now, Dracaena said:

Very strange, TJ's eggs are in the future.  Stolen dates of October 1st. :blink:

That is weird! My eggs say Sept 30 like they should.

5 minutes ago, Wolves-and-Wings said:

lolwut, they're going to be one of two species in the cave for the next couple of days and drop heavily for a couple more.

2 minutes ago, Dracaena said:

TJ is god. I'd expected it to be obvious by now u.u

1 minute ago, cbussiere said:

lolwut, they're going to be one of two species in the cave for the next couple of days and drop heavily for a couple more.

Couple days??!! Waaaaaaaaaatttt???

Just now, Dracaena said:

:o  You're right.

My theory, before this, was that he generated them today, which was why they were getting sick instead of hatching (you know how if you incubate and egg and stuff it in fansites, it might get sick?)

Now, I wonder if them actually being "negative days old" makes them even more likely to get sick instead of hatching, and they might not hatch properly for another couple of days.  That's even though they're at 3d 21h.

All of the things going up for trades for "new releases" make me wish I could offer all my eggs right now lol. Better luck on trades than my 2 or 3g prizes xP

Edited by Nightwalkerkey