TJ09

2018-09-30 - September Dragon Release

2 minutes ago, Toasttt said:

Basically, during a new release, new eggs drop every 5 minutes, but at the mark of every hour (example: 1:00, 2:00, etc.), a lot more eggs drop than they do at the 5-minute intervals.

Ooohh, thanks 🤩 20 more minutes to go~

You have a good point, there, Stromboli.  I wonder if these will have a vaguely angelic theme?  That would make a cool contrast to the Mimic Pygmies, too.

Yannow how I said I hadn't been viewbombed?  I no longer have that distinction.

3 minutes ago, Syiren said:

To check and see if it is, just go to the top right of your scroll page, where it shows your username next to your mana crystal count and notification bell, click on your name. if you get the message:

"You can’t seem to find the scroll you’re looking for..."   - then you're good. If you see dragons then so can others. 

Bleh, it ain't hidden, but I guess I'll pass anyway. Fogging eggs is all good.

Thanks tho😚

6 minutes ago, Pilauli said:

You have a good point, there, Stromboli.  I wonder if these will have a vaguely angelic theme?  That would make a cool contrast to the Mimic Pygmies, too.

Yannow how I said I hadn't been viewbombed?  I no longer have that distinction.

That's because they're probably monitoring this thread and any who say they haven't been targeted are now on their radar. I learned my lesson the Halloween when the Cavern Lurkers were first released. Those five draggos didn't die in vain. And I was so thankful when TJ was kind enough to release past CB Halloween babies last year. :wub:

@RandomBreeder - np. the option is in account settings to make it hidden, but it can be easily overlooked. I certainly hope everyone's eggs stay safe and hidden.

@Wolfs_Bane - You bet! ^_^

Edited by Syiren

1 minute ago, Pilauli said:

Ha, I just realized that the two of us form a long wall of avatar-less people.

Haha true; now if only I'd responded before Syiren here had xD

I knew advertising my unviewbombed status was stupid, Syiren, but I felt the need to share anyway.  I wonder what that says about the human race?

Nice thing is, what with this release going on, if some of my eggs die to viewbombing, I can just go catch new ones.  I haven't got much else I can't recreate later, after all.

Edit: Oh, RandomBreeder, did you figure out how to edit posts yet?  You could have avoided double posting there.

Edit2: I just read your next post, and it really cracked me up.

Edited by Pilauli

1 minute ago, RandomBreeder said:

8 more minutes to go... pray that I don't mess this up, dear viewbombers >< 

It is for your own amusement as well ><><><

It isn't a bad idea to hide your scroll too.  They not only can't see your eggs, they can't add to most  fansites  or to anywhere else that might get them views.

4 minutes ago, RandomBreeder said:

Haha true; now if only I'd responded before Syiren here had xD

lmao! I guess my avatar makes up for it, since it's ever changing. xD Pokemon, Final Fantasy, MLP, Disney, you never know! :D

Huh, you're right, Syiren.  I hadn't noticed before this.  That's cool.

Edit: okay, fair enough, RandomBreeder, you ninja.

Edited by Pilauli

Ah, it appears I've failed miserable with the wall xD

Did you know that eevee's one of my favs, Syiren. Mainly cuz it evolves in Graceon~~~

lmao! You two are such a riot! And it's awesome. xD Eevee is awesome, and I totally love it and it's evolution line. Especially Flareon. 

Mewww!!!

And it seems to mainly be me rioting; Pauli's(yes, that's what I choose to call you) innocent!

Though I shall fade away momentarily, for my job here is done and work beckons ;)

Say, viewbombers?  Could I get a bit of help next week?  I'll probably have some fresh eggs that I want removed from the world then.  Basically, any non-storm rider eggs from my fledgeling grave-bred storm rider project are entirely superfluous.

And who says anything about me not rioting?  And how did you guess my real name, RandomBreeder?  (That part's only half a joke.)

Edited by Pilauli

I hope that the method of hatching these lovely little friends doesn't have much to do with the fact that TJ's eggs were all caught on "October 1st." I just can't imagine why the catch date is one day ahead. Hopefully it isn't important. 8') Or the amount of time they have to be in the shell for. *Flashbacks of figuring out the Siyats*

Edited by Toasttt

Got my three and three. All fogged and the first two are influenced. 

I have to admit, stocking up on Pinks was a pain, but I love having 24 to pull out for influences when I want them.

4 minutes ago, Pilauli said:

Say, viewbombers?  Could I get a bit of help next week?  I'll probably have some fresh eggs that I want removed from the world then.  Basically, any non-storm rider eggs from my fledgeling grave-bred storm rider project are entirely superfluous.

They don't strike when wanted, or even anticipated, my dear Pauli. Else they would be useful and kindred, and that wouldn't do them any good, would it?

I myself have yet to be greeted by them, though that much was predictable after all the ruckus I made. Cute.

I think.

I’m kind of annoyed with myself. I missed getting 100 shards one week. One! I got 96. So now my OCD kicks in at the end of the week when I see **96 rather than **00.

Just start a mostly purebred pink EG lineage, almne!  I don't think I've been unable to influence since the early days.  (Although I somewhat recently had to wait for a male pink to come off cooldown; I'd been hatching a bunch of AP eggs and influencing a bunch male along the way.)

Reds, now?  I mostly got by without incubate for a long time.  Now, I've been able to collect some more.

Edit ('cause this thread is full of ninjas): you could try going for a week without earning any shards and then do the exact right amount of stuff to get four shards.  Or you might be able to earn 54 shards in one week, if you didn't do very much.  That would put you at **50, which wouldn't be quite as messy.

Edited by Pilauli

it's too bad the cave itself doesn't have a hatchery where only members can put in their own eggs to get views. that way they'd be protected and monitored only by the owner and only accessible to that user and the mods/TJ. And for trading, if the egg is put for a trade or it goes to another user it'd be auto removed from the hatchery. 

3 minutes ago, RandomBreeder said:

I myself have yet to be greeted by them, though that much was predictable after all the ruckus I made. Cute.

It's because your scroll isn't in your signature and your forum username is different from your scroll name (no scroll named RandomBreeder). So they can't find you.

Their activity is pretty anticipatable, they regularly go after people posting in the new release threads.