TJ09

2018-09-30 - September Dragon Release

had filled my slots intentionally with AP eggs just in case of release.  so 4 of them went back when i saw there was a release as they hadn't hatched.  

got 4 of each in 3 5-minute drops just now.  so it is possible to easily catch them.  got the 4 gusties first and went other biomes for the pygmies.  

not as certain as others of what they will look like but can't wait to see them.  thank you!

Just now, RandomBreeder said:

Erm... noob questions here, but... why do eggs get sick even though they aren't in hatcheries?

Somebody is viewbombing you. Hide all your eggs.

2 minutes ago, RandomBreeder said:

Erm... noob questions here, but... why do eggs get sick even though they aren't in hatcheries?

Someone without a life does it for spite.

Just now, RandomBreeder said:

Means that someone added your eggs without permission to viewbomb them. Best solution is to keep your eggs hidden by fogging them and possibly hide your scroll.

Meanwhile, I've just secured 3 of each! :) Very happy with my lovely little friends. Good luck to everyone still hunting for them! They're really slippery.

2 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

Somebody is viewbombing you. Hide all your eggs.

Heheh... I've only one anyways...

... Just one...

... One

2 minutes ago, Imzadi said:

2 minutes ago, Toasttt said:

Means that someone added your eggs without permission to viewbomb them. Best solution is to keep your eggs hidden by fogging them and possibly hide your scroll.

Meanwhile, I've just secured 3 of each! :) Very happy with my lovely little friends. Good luck to everyone still hunting for them! They're really slippery.

I see, thanks ^^

Okay, I just now saw this. Where are they dropping at?

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

I haven't had any trouble yet... probably ought to hide mine just to make sure.  Still, I didn't have much room for the new releases (why must I insist on fogging to death certain undesirable offspring of certain dragons?).

Alright, finally managed to get four gusties! Now to try for pygmies (and decide whether or not I'm gonna drop my gold Floret egg or wait for it to hatch in about 9 hours).

3 minutes ago, Imzadi said:

In all honesty I REALLY want some viewbombers to come forward and state their motives. It seems like such a weird and pointless thing to do.

They have a life, it's just they somehow find it entertaining to spend their hours poring through users in release threads. I want to understand. xD

I'm not quite sure what you're saying, RandomBreeder, but if you mean "why do the eggs appear for only a split second", I'd suggest trying the hourly drop, I guess?

8 minutes ago, RandomBreeder said:

Because viewbombers are about and put your eggs in hatcheries whether you want them to or not. Fog them and hiding your scroll is a good idea. some people are horrible and enjoy killing people's eggs. it happens every release. My scroll is perma hidden because of it.

4 minutes ago, Wolfs_Bane said:

Okay, I just now saw this. Where are they dropping at?

WB

They're dropping in all biomes, but I think the Gusties are mainly in the Alpine? They could be in another one as well, but the Alpine is where I grabbed mine. ^^;

Also, sorry for the double post. 

2 minutes ago, Pilauli said:

I'm not quite sure what you're saying, RandomBreeder, but if you mean "why do the eggs appear for only a split second", I'd suggest trying the hourly drop, I guess?

Um what? Hourly drop? Waaaaaat?

And so goes another noob question uwu

Just now, Syiren said:

They're dropping in all biomes, but I think the Gusties are mainly in the Alpine? They could be in another one as well, but the Alpine is where I grabbed mine. ^^;

Also, sorry for the double post. 

Thank you! ^^

WB

3 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Because viewbombers are about and put your eggs in hatcheries whether you want them to or not. Fog them and hiding your scroll is a good idea. some people are horrible and enjoy killing people's eggs. it happens every release. My scroll is perma hidden because of it.

Ye, my scroll's permahidden now as well.

I think

Darn, checked the whole day, until a few hours ago.... But I'm still here.. Now let's hope the site is willing to comply.... Or I'm having trouble with my internet. Which of course is also a possibility :D

2 minutes ago, RandomBreeder said:

Um what? Hourly drop? Waaaaaat?

And so goes another noob question uwu

Basically, during a new release, new eggs drop every 5 minutes, but at the mark of every hour (example: 1:00, 2:00, etc.), a lot more eggs drop than they do at the 5-minute intervals.

It's been a really long time since any viewbombers hit me. I'm glad for that, though sometimes with ER eggs I wish I could request to be bombed xD 

lol look who's back :D Can't wait to see these grow up.

And yaaaaay new pygmies! Just in time for Pumpkin breeding!

4 minutes ago, yulerule said:

Yay, I am here for a release.

Why are people saying that they may be familiar?

Both were from the public Dragon Requests forum.

4 minutes ago, RandomBreeder said:

Ye, my scroll's permahidden now as well.

I think

To check and see if it is, just go to the top right of your scroll page, where it shows your username next to your mana crystal count and notification bell, click on your name. if you get the message:

"You can’t seem to find the scroll you’re looking for..."   - then you're good. If you see dragons then so can others. 

Edited by Syiren