TJ09

2018-09-30 - September Dragon Release

I'M HAVING THE HARDEST FREAKING TIME!! Ugh! I miss when new drops happened at midnight. I had an easier time grabbing them and could go about my day. I'm gonna get these little buggers though, so they better watch out! *goes back to lurking in the cave*

Why is the date in the topic back in the time? It's the 30th today, or am I in a different timezone? ;)

Happily scroll locked. I have one egg I will not abandon, so was only able to get 7 new ones -- ended up with 2 pygmies and 5 gusties (one of which is quite accidentally a z code! :) ). All are safely fogged for now as my first one started gaining views almost as soon as it hit my scroll -- even before I posted here! I definitely had not put it anywhere, so I am taking no chances!

Crap! I'm glad I have some room to spare for these guys! *goes into hunt mode*

I'll grab some later. New releases aren't really my highest priority right now 😕 I'm preparing for halloween....

1 minute ago, agajol said:

Why is the date in the topic back in the time? It's the 30th today, or am I in a different timezone? ;)

You're right!  I totally glossed over all but September.  Plus eggs with stolen dates of October 1st!  Curious and curiouser.

Okay, no....drops have to be longer than this. Each biome only lasted seconds and I failed to grab a single one. I have high speed internet. 😕

Edited by Syiren

What the actual **** ! The gusties are back!

9/30/90 

Is my Birthday and since i started a while back, when i learned there was a Release on it. Damn did it make me feel awesome!!!

2 minutes ago, agajol said:

I was wondering the same thing. Along with the Oct. 1st eggs, there seems to be a lot of time traveling today! XD

Regardless, I'm glad to see the gusties back, and since I'm fairly certain I know what the pygmies are (and have an vague recollection of the gusties), I am very exited for this release. Can't wait to have adults of my own! Now if only the eggs were easier to catch...

okay, that's more like it. Got me 3 of the gusty and 2 feathered. I'm good, anything else I grab would be extra. ^_^

3 minutes ago, BrokenGems said:

I was wondering the same thing. Along with the Oct. 1st eggs, there seems to be a lot of time traveling today! XD

Regardless, I'm glad to see the gusties back, and since I'm fairly certain I know what the pygmies are (and have an vague recollection of the gusties), I am very exited for this release. Can't wait to have adults of my own! Now if only the eggs were easier to catch...

Oh...? Care to spoil me a bit, please? e.e

I had better luck catching them on my phone than I did on my computer. 

I wonder if people posting in the trading hub know they can't be offered for 4-5 hours at least. I know some users know, but everyone? I hope some of those goodies stay up for long enough to offer

1 minute ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

I had better luck catching them on my phone than I did on my computer. 

I wonder if people posting in the trading hub know they can't be offered for 4-5 hours at least. I know some users know, but everyone? I hope some of those goodies stay up for long enough to offer

Actually, it was the trading section that let me know there were new eggs out. I saw people asking for "Gusty" eggs and I was like, "Gusty? but there's no dragon like th-....NEW RELEASE?!"

managed to grab 5 of the pygmies, even though I only needed four. Snagged only one of the gusty eggs though. ugh... Will either abandon a pygmy or trade it once it cools down, and then try to hunt some more once my Daydream egg hatches as well. *sighs*

Kala gotta Gusty! And I am liking its code...I like when my dragons have good seeming codes...I wish I did not give up that one Silver hatchling, it's code was Owl.

4 minutes ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

I forget every release, about how long until tj's hatch? 8hours?

don't feel bad. These didn't drop at Midnight, so it caught a lot of ppl off guard. ^_^;

viewbombers really are out and about .. i came back after a short time, and all my eggs are sick, and i didn't add them to hatcheries. 🙃