TJ09

2018-07-29 - July Dragon Release (Part 2)

I'm kind of waiting for a release with an egg that says "This egg does absolutely not glow."

So many glowing things XD

2 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I'm kind of waiting for a release with an egg that says "This egg does absolutely not glow."

So many glowing things XD

Vanta Black egg ^^

I hope the spotted ones will end up colored the colors the spots are (I guess green for Forest, blue for Coast and Purple for Alpine)

So they're appearing in all biomes except Volcano.

So why is the Volcano empty? :o

2 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

So they're appearing in all biomes except Volcano.

So why is the Volcano empty? :o

I don't know the exact reason but it happens every release. The biomes where new eggs don't drop are empty.

4 minutes ago, Quetzals said:

I don't know the exact reason but it happens every release. The biomes where new eggs don't drop are empty.

I'm guessing there's a set amount of eggs released each drop, and all of them are going into the biomes where there's new eggs until the ratios balance out, or something like that.

I wonder if there will be any new spriters getting in-cave with this release.. :rolleyes:

Is it just me, or do people like it when they get an egg and its natural habitat is Alpine or Coast?
The Forest and Jungle biomes still have untouched eggs, interesting...

2 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

Is it just me, or do people like it when they get an egg and its natural habitat is Alpine or Coast?
The Forest and Jungle biomes still have untouched eggs, interesting...

It is because people most likely got their Pygmies? I think most players lock themselves with a pair of each new breed, in this case 2/2/2/2. The spotted eggs go in a flash from Forest whenever they appear too, so I don't think so.

Experiencing extreme lag but managed to snatch a pair of tiny eggs, now need the normal sized eggs...

EDIT: also there is nothing in Alpine/Coast

Edited by SyntheticSiivally

Hmm. To drop or not to drop. I've managed to get my small two ones, and two of the larger ones.

Thank you, TJ and spriters! :D

2 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

i don't think pygmy eggs drop in Alpine and Coast, i thought htey only dropped in Jungle and Forest

They don't.

I am missing the non pygmy from forest. :)

A release! Oh my! I wasn't ready!

Thankfully, I wasn't locked as well, so I filled myself up with the pygmy and two spots. Got a Canopy in addition and killed it while trying to turn it into a vamp and get it repulsed.

In a few hours an Undine is going to hatch and free one slot.

Eggies look cool!

I'm kinda glad I wasn't the only one caught off guard by this release. I thought it had simply slipped my mind and was expecting it to be next weekend. I could've sworn it happened on the first weekend of every month, or am I just so tired and having a brain fart?

Edited by Syiren

First thing in the morning I head to the jungle, and there are new eggs!  Pygmies are my favorites, and I actually managed to snag a z'code!  Woot woot!

It looks like there are variations of the one new dragon.... one wonders if the colors of the spots on the egg are an indication of the colors on the varieties!

Edited by JavaTigress

17 minutes ago, Syiren said:

I'm kinda glad I wasn't the only one caught off guard by this release. I thought it had simply slipped my mind and was expecting it to be next weekend. I could've sworn it happened on the first weekend of every month, or am I just so tired and having a brain fart?

Nope, it's usually at the end of the month. The early July release was an exception, but then again there was no release in June. All in all TJ doesn't want to promise any schedule so people don't get mad when it doesn't happen when they expect it.

5 minutes ago, Aalbiel said:

Nope, it's usually at the end of the month. The early July release was an exception, but then again there was no release in June. All in all TJ doesn't want to promise any schedule so people don't get mad when it doesn't happen when they expect it.

True this. TJ does LOVE to do the unexpected and keep us on our toes. ;)

1 hour ago, Quetzals said:

I wonder if there will be any new spriters getting in-cave with this release.. :rolleyes:

I was also wondering the same thing!

The glowing eggs don't really seem like anything made by the current incave spriters

50 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Hmm. To drop or not to drop. I've managed to get my small two ones, and two of the larger ones.

Thank you, TJ and spriters! :D

Not to drop.

I have spoken. XD And am locked and annoyed, even though I knew there would be a release (I was offered stuff too good to pass up !) - but no, NOT to drop !

3 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Not to drop.

I have spoken. XD And am locked and annoyed, even though I knew there would be a release (I was offered stuff too good to pass up !) - but no, NOT to drop !

A z mint and a slimeridge, definitely not. :P

But I will have more space later.

I think the larger eggs are familiar...