TJ09

2018-07-29 - July Dragon Release (Part 2)

1 minute ago, Crowned_Ladybug said:

Because I picked mine up from the coast and didn't see them pop up elsewhere. Sorry that I didn't stalk the cave and do ~extensive research~ before trying to describe an egg that we don't know the name of yet.

Sorry, it was an honest question on my part. I sometimes don't see colours very well, and I was still trying to see if one of the glowing dots was brighter or anything depending on the biome.

2 minutes ago, Crowned_Ladybug said:

Because I picked mine up from the coast and didn't see them pop up elsewhere. Sorry that I didn't stalk the cave and do ~extensive research~ before trying to describe an egg that we don't know the name of yet.

To answer your original question: TJ  has one egg per sprite on the release banner.  (adult and hatchling) 2 eggs = no dimorphism, 3 eggs = adult dimorphism, 4 equals adult and hatchling dimorphism (or two varients w/no dimorphism) and 6 is three varients, no dimorphism. 

All the Biomes are barren at the moment, I am still anticipating finding one. °^°

1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Why are there two threads ?

because the other thread was the release at the beginning of the month.  Different release, different thread.

2 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

...and 6 is three varients, no dimorphism. 

These might be like Gemshards, right? You might get one color of the possible 3 even if you catch 8 eggs?

@HPhaeton Oh, sorry. I misinterpreted your tone as hostile, my bad. But no, the eggs don't have any visible difference in colour!

@DragonLady86 My question was more rhetorical, like "Oh, I wonder if/how these are going to alt?" but thank you for breaking down the logic of it. Makes sense.

Also, do we already have biome alts with the same egg sprite in the cave? I can't seem to remember. (Or maybe they'll be like those pesky gemshards?)

It's entirely possible TJ picked a random number just to troll people.

Are these things just going rediculously fast or what? Haven't seen anything at all in the past 15-20 minutes.

I don't know now, but a few hours ago I didn't even have to wait for a 5 minute egg drop to lock myself

I hope they are just biome different, not gemshard different.  those are a pain to get the right color.  But, it is true that all biome related alts (thus far) seem to have different eggs.  :(  Nebula's/gemshards and like are all random.  ;/

2 minutes ago, Kovia said:

Are these things just going rediculously fast or what? Haven't seen anything at all in the past 15-20 minutes.

Same, I haven't seen any new eggs, and I've been keeping an eye on them for a while. 😕

3 minutes ago, Kovia said:

It's entirely possible TJ picked a random number just to troll people.

He could have, but he has used the same pattern since the site started on releases. 

Refresh at the 5 mins. 

Edited by DragonLady86

5 minutes ago, Crowned_Ladybug said:

@HPhaetonOh, sorry. I misinterpreted your tone as hostile, my bad. But no, the eggs don't have any visible difference in colour!

No worries, it happens. I'm also not an English native speaker, so I'm not a stranger to misinterpretation. 🙂

Anyway, I'm really curious now and can't wait for TJ's eggs to hatch!

An hour ago the pygmies were sitting around in biomes between the drops. Now they were gone the moment they dropped and then they're out again. Please don't do this to me cave o.o

Just now, DragonLady86 said:

I hope they are just biome different, not gemshard different.  those are a pain to get the right color.  But, it is true that all biome related alts (thus far) seem to have different eggs.  :(  Nebula's/gemshards and like are all random.  ;/

I'm hoping they won't be like gemshards either. I love gemshards, but because of their random alting, I'll never make a lineage with them and I trade all CBs I find. But it does seem possible these glowy ones will also be like that

3 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

I hope so too. Somehow I'm afraid they'll be Gemshard/Nebula like...

I appreciate the release but I think I'll just farm some Shards and give away the eggs I catch tonight.

Edited by Kegluneq

Could have picked up a pygmy but forgot that I'm still egglocked because of my stubborn ER Silver egg. Nooooooooo

Good luck at the :00 drop. Hopefully it'll last longer than a single second.

I cracked and grabbed an Abandoned Red Dragon. I only have one Egg Slot left. :"o

I have low expectations for the :00 drodrop. :"(

oh my, happy my scroll just got empty over the night, and also cool on-the-hour-drop, caught 4 eggs of each.

expecting fairy/sprite-like dragons now lol XD

There are way too many releases - this game has become almost nothing but chasing after some degree of scrolll completion.

I just saw a waterhorse. I had  clicked. Thank GOODNESS it had gone already !

Now I have to wait for some hatching.

Finally happily locked with two of each 😊Now to wait for TJ's to hatch!

My scroll is far from complete breed-wise - has anyone checked where exactly they sort yet?

ETA: For me the pygmies sort between Purple and Pyralspite, the big ones between Sino and Skywing.

Edited by Crowned_Ladybug

Never managed to get half my First july lot yet...

I do wish these things would happene ralier in the weekend, or go for longer

Just need one more egg from Alpine - they're snatched too quickly, though!

22 minutes ago, Rally Vincent said:

There are way too many releases - this game has become almost nothing but chasing after some degree of scrolll completion.

Welp, that's honestly a complaint I didn't think I'd see about releases. I think an entire month (usually) to catch/breed 4 of one dragon (assuming adult dimorphism) is pretty fair... then again, I guess it depends on your scroll goals. That just assumes one of each sprite.

You can't exactly blame the game for your play style making it difficult/repetitive.