AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

He licked off the whipped cream in a Scooby Doo type move with his tounge his wings and horns now sprouting. "Indeed on both accounts. " He said letting her have the last bite feeding it to her. Then he got up and held out his claw to her. "Now a nice dance?" He said softly as his other hand held the remote and turned up the music a few notches. 

She giggled a bit when he licked the whipped cream off of her nose before hearing what he said and asked afterward and also before he let her have the last bit of the cake which he fed to her. She ate it and then said in reply to his question as she took his offered claw, “Of course.” She then got up when he adjusted the volume on the music and then waited for him to lead.

Edited by SkySong278

Jach lead her in a lovely slow dance. When the song ended he kissed her softly. "What a lovely evening. The stars should be out tonight should we stargaze for a little bit?" He asked. "Or take a late night flight?"

Sam danced with him for as long as it lasted and then kissed him back when the dance was over. “Yes, very lovely. Maybe we can do both? Fly around our land and then stargaze on a nearby mountaintop before coming back here?” she said in reply to his statement as well as the question he asked.

He tilted his head in thought. "No, only the flight then we'll come right back. I have another board meeting tomorrow with the selected executives around the world that represent my company, to check in on their products and numbers and prophets. Boring number things... But in order for it to be at a decent hour for everyone, I need to get set up at three in the morning. I would like to get a little shut eye before I get on video call. " He explained. 

“Aw okay. Maybe tomorrow night we can do both? It does sound boring but also necessary,” she said and asked in reply with a small pout and sigh. “I don’t have to be in the meeting, do I? I don’t like meetings and I strongly dislike waking up early.”

"No you don't have to be there. " He chuckled leading her outside and spread his wings.  "I know how much you dislike both of those things love. That's why I do most of them. I am a bit of a night owl still after all these years. I don't mind them, you'll just have to let me go when it's time for me to get up." He chuckled softly and kissed her head. "Transform love and fly with me. "

“Good,” she said in reply before following him outside. She watched him spread his wings before hearing the rest of what he said afterward. “Oh and I’m glad I have you looking out for me when it comes to meetings and such. I’m also a night owl and aw what if I don’t want to let you go. Okay,” she said in reply before transforming into her own demon form and stretching her wings afterward.

Edited by SkySong278

Jach smiled. "We can still fly close to each other." He said softly and took her hands in his, sprang up and flapped pulling her into the air with him. "Your wings still have the fur on them. I was just thinking about your first transformation and how much stronger you are now. " He said spiraling into the air and then hovering until she started to fly as well. 

“Okay,” she said in reply before she was pulled into the air with him. “Oh. Is that a good, bad or weird thing? Thank you. I have gotten a lot more practice with everything you have taught me over the years,” she said and asked in reply before she started to fly towards where he now hovered so that they could start flying together.

"Nither, simply fasnating. Means your wings are more mammalian than reptilian, and would always remain sensitive to the touch. " He purred the last words with a cheeky wink and, with the grace of an Olympic diver, dove under her and swooping away with a laugh. 

He then lazily drifted on the currents of air, only flapping the tips of his wings at times, his tails doing most of the steering. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

“Oh okay and that’s very fascinating. Oh? I bet you’ll just touch them more because of that huh,” she said in reply with her own purr before giggling at his antics and then following after him afterward. When she caught up to him, she flew beside him with her left wing tip almost touching his right one while also using her tail to steer.

Edited by SkySong278

"Oh you know it my love. " He said and did a maneuver that moved his chest close to hers gliding upside-down in a show of skill.  "Remember when we took Zander for his first flight? Granted we had to carry him and he rode on our backs, but he squealed and enjoyed every minute of it. I'm glad he found Austin. Maybe the two of them can take in a abandoned sibling, or if Austin rethinks the whole demon thing, they can adopt human children while they live up here. " He said lost in thought.   "I hope his father's blood is lesser in him. I don't want envy among siblings in my family anymore. We both know what envious demons lead to before we meet..." He said dropping a few feet remembering his wings. "I could do the sharpest turns, the steepest and fastest dives then pull up at the last second and skim the earth with an extended finger at my hip. I could nearly break the sound barrier I would go so fast through the sky. It's been three and a half hundred years ago since I've lost them and still to this day I get phantom pains sometimes. " He lamented.

She purred a bit when she heard what he said about him touching her wings a bit more before he glided upside down and had his chest be close to hers. “Show-off,” she said before hearing everything he said about them taking Zander on his first flight and nodded in reply to his question. “He was so happy about it and I’m glad he found Austin as well. I hope they get a chance to do that and I’m sorry that happened to you. I wish I was born then so I knew you back then and could help you after the incident happened. Sounds like you had fun with them and too bad I didn’t know you back then,” she said before following after him and nuzzling him a bit afterward in comfort before pulling away again.

Edited by SkySong278

He purred when she nuzzled him and he flipped over to where he was gliding above her running his human hand along her back between her wings. "Things happen in due time, you can wish to be there but I'm really glad you weren't. I wasn't in a good spot for a relationship to blossom. I was too reckless, to impulsive. I had to learn how to use my power, how to be a king before I can find myself a fitting queen. Because I'm immortal, my wings are still alive just separate from my body. As much as I want to use this advancement in technology and reattach them to myself, I also understand that it was in the Lords plan, and from it, my experience of pain and loss made me the ruler I am today. We can want and lament all we wish however I can see a larger picture. See the forest instead of a tree like I did before. If the opportunity comes in a blessing from heaven, then I will thank God for the opportunity and blessing to have them back. " He said softly and wapped his arms around her folding her wings and then his and dove down pulling up a few feet before a lake on his land and skimmed the top of the mirror like surface. 

She smiled a bit when she heard him purr and then let out a small gasp before her own purr left her lips when she felt his human hand skim over her back in between her wings while listening to everything he said. “Oh okay and I’m glad I met you and that you also figured out how to be a good king even if it meant not having your other pair of wings attached anymore,” she said before her purr got a bit louder when she felt him wrap his arms around her and he had them go into a dive. She had her fingers skim over the waters’ surface when he glided over the lake on their property and thought that it was really romantic. “Will we have to go back soon so that you can get the rest you need for the meeting you have to attend tomorrow?”

Edited by SkySong278

He pulled up and started to hover over the lake when she said that. "We should. As long as we can snuggle when we get back. " He said softly kissing her neck and took off back to the house landing on their balcony to their room and set her down with a yawn. 

“Okay and of course. I love snuggling with you and I bet Aria will as well,” she said in reply before he flew them back to the balcony outside their room. She then kissed him softly on the cheek after he sat her down and when she saw him yawn. “I’m going to get dressed first in my nightgown and then we can snuggle while going to sleep,” she said before going into their room to do what she said she’d do and then getting into bed shortly afterward.

Jach got in his own pajama bottoms and slipped in snuggling with his wife.  When his phone started to buzz in a silent alarm he got up and dressed in his suit, leaving his pajama pants on and headed to the office combing his hair. He started the call and waited until all joined and went on to speak. The conference lasted an hour and a half and he signed off and sighed softly with a yawn. He took off his suit and crawled back into bed for a little longer. 

Sam snuggled close to Jach when he slipped into their bed beside her. She let out a small sound of disapproval when she felt him get up but then curled up a bit more into the covers for about an hour and a half. When she felt him get back into the bed beside her, she snuggled up against him once again with a purr.

He smiled when she purred and snuggled with him. He hooked his horns in hers and held her close. He was woken up by the smell of breakfast being brought into their room by Zeroth. 

She smiled when she felt him hook his horns with hers before he held her close, enjoying the feeling of being that close to him. She was still sleeping when she smelled the scent of breakfast being brought in, not wanting to wake up just yet and also still feeling really tired from earlier in the week.

"What ya want?" He groaned waving the tray away. "Could I please have a day off? " Zeroth asked. "Behave...." Jach said waving him away and the butler set the tray on a dresser and left the room. Jach pulled the blankets over their heads and fell back asleep. 

A little while later May and Abigail came in asking for the day off too. Which a tired jach said it's okay. An hour after that he rolled out of bed and heated up the food with his power and started to eat, drinking his hot coco to wake up more. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Sam nuzzled his neck when he fell back asleep beside her and after he had put the blankets over the two of them. An hour or so later, she woke up but didn’t get out of bed just yet or move at all because she was too comfortable.

Carlos came in lastly and while he was walking up asked Jach to let him have the day off in which he accepted. Jach was fully awake after breakfast and went downstairs to drop off the dishes. "Abby can you tell me what is on my schedule?"  Silence. "May?" Silence. He frowned, yawned then recolled he let his entire staff off for the day. He smacked his head and did the cleaning of the dishes himself and checked the calendar. Nothing was scheduled for today. Then why did they want the day off?