AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

“Ah and yes of course,” she said in reply before pouting slightly when she was set down in the chair and was no longer in his lap. When he came back with a plate with food for the both of them and she was placed back in his lap with the plate to hold, she started to purr before she heard what he said afterward. “I’m fine with that. I love being held by you.”

"I know you do. I love holding you. What do you want to do now?" He asked kissing her cheek then taking a bite of his food. He began purring with her when she snuggled up to him. 

“Hm I don’t know. Sleep or something else?” she said and asked in reply to what he asked. The question was asked in a slightly sultry way and also softly where only he could hear it. She took some food off of the plate as well and started to eat it while waiting for his response.

Edited by SkySong278

Jach stopped and gulped the room that was in his mouth. "Only if you take the lead. " He muttered into her ear with a smerk. "Thanks for the party guys. I think I'll head upstairs." He faked a yawn. "I'll be in bed after dinner. " He said taking another bite of the half empty plate. 

"But the party just started?!" Abby wined.

"Abbs. No." Zeroth said flatly winking at the couple. Being an incubus, he can pick up on subtle hormone changes in people. Abby looked confused then it seemed to click. "Ok, we'll clean up then, it's the least we can do for disappearing on you today." She said with a smile and started to put away the cards.

"We can still play." Carlos said with a huff.

"I did give you guys a day off, so you can continue the party without us. I appreciate the gesture however my coronation isn't exactly the best memory I have and although the situation and the day was made a big show, the circumstances leading to my father's step down is nightmare fuel to say the least." He said with a kind smile. 

“Of course,” Sam said softly back in reply before swallowing her food as well and also before hearing everything he said to Abby and company. She giggled behind her hand when he faked a yawn as well as when she saw the wink Zeroth shot at them. “Shall we head upstairs then?” she asked him after he said the very last statement regarding him giving them the day off and the day of him becoming king not being a very happy memory.

Edited by SkySong278

Jach set down his plate, got up carrying her and headed upstairs without a word. Once in the bedroom he set her down, kissed her neck and pulled off his shirt with a purr. "You know I absolutely enjoy this. Your move now my Persephone." He growled in her ear with a chuckle. 

Sam enjoyed being carried up the stairs to their room before she moaned and purred when he kissed her neck and took off his shirt. “I do as well. Okay my Hades,” She said softly back in reply before pulling him down to her and kissing him on the lips afterward. Then she pulled him down enough where they were both laying down on the bed with him on top of her before she flipped them so she was on top. She continued kissing him while one of her hands trailed down his chest to play with the button of his pants.

———

After awhile, she was resting her head against his shoulder while her fingers of one of her hands created pattens against his chest. “I love you my handsome Hades.”

Edited by SkySong278

He purred louder when she kissed him and chuckled when she flipped him over hands sliding up her shirt.

-----

His eyes where closed enjoying the feeling of the patterns she drew on his skin. "And I love you so much my beautiful wife and Queen of my heart." He said hands sliding along her side, feeling the marks the baby made with a loud purr. 

She purred and shivered a bit when she felt his hands run down her side. “When’s the checkup appointment again for Aria or did we already go to it? I forget and the days are starting to blur together now for me,” she asked and said after a few minutes or so.

"another week. Then it's time for another check up. She's growing fast, I can feel some stretch marks on your belly. " He said softly rubbing one of the marks with a thumb.

“Okay. I want her to be born already,” she said softly as well before her purring got a bit louder when she felt him softly rub one of her stretch marks with his thumb.

"Now now, don't rush things. She's growing fast, and is a full demon. Besides we have a couple parties to plan." He said with a soft purr. "Four feathered wings. I wonder what color they'll be in plumage. Until the downy ones are plucked out we won't know the true colors until she's older. "

“I’m just excited is all. That’s good news. Yes we do,” she said before kissing him softly on the cheek. “Like what you had and I can’t wait to see what color they are either.”

"Yes. If they are gold and black that'll be wonderful! She'd be the second most beautiful demon in the underworld. After her mother of course. " He said booping her nose with a claw. He then looked at his clawed hand. "Ah, the sun has set already. "

“That’ll be really pretty to see. You smooth talker,” she said in reply before giggling a bit when she was booped on the nose by his claw. “Your demon features are just as handsome as your human features,” she said before shifting into her own demon form.

"It would. Mine was good and red. Ah my love you are a smooth one yourself." He said softly and kissed each horn. "Yours are as well. I really hope she has your hazle eyes. Like molton gold that's left to cool." He purred and held her close to him with a sigh and a yawn. 

((Baby shower? Underworld one?))

((sure. in the medieval ring, right?))

“Sounds like yours were pretty as well and thank you. I hope she does as well or maybe both eyes will have one be your eye color and the other one will be mine,” she said in reply before purring as well when she was held close to him and nuzzled against him softly.

———

The day of the baby shower at their underworld castle came and she was about to go outside to greet their subjects there and to let them be in but wanted to set up a few more decorations first. After they were set up and in place, she moved to the front door but then waited for Jach so that they could do it together.

((yes))

When the party was set, Jach received responds to his request to cease punishment for one day, allowing him to do so and the plans after that went smoothly. He was wearing a formal Egyptian pharaoh skirt of black and gold, bare chested and crown visible between his horns. He joined her at the door and looked down at her then gave a signal to two imps who disappeared from above the massive doorway, soon after trumpets sounded in fanfair. The doors where pulled open simultaneously. He took her hand as cheering sounded from the crowd of loyal souls crowded in the courtyard and in the streets beyond. 

Using his power, and his crown glowing bright his voice boomed across the lowest three rings to nearly everyone within the city. "Ladies, Gentlemen, and those who are in between.... I understand that a few rumors have been flying around about the cause of this uproar. Most assume that this is belated celebration of the new Queen. Not quite, however it does involve her. I, Aseroth your King and Samantha your Queen announce: There's another member of our family, and you will have a princess! " He shouted the last part although he didn't need to. The following cheers where loud enough to drown out jumbo jet on take off.  

Sam looked back up at him with a smile before they headed out of the castle together to make the announcement. She was also wearing an Egyptian outfit and what an Egyptian queen wore as well as her own crown between her horns. She smiled at everyone in the square while Jach made the announcement and then smiled a bit bigger when she heard the loud cheers. “I think they’re really happy at our news,” she said softly to him before resting her head against his shoulder and her arm around his waist.

Edited by SkySong278

Jach nodded and spoke again after the roar calmed down. "The name of the princess has been chosen. She shall be Aria! This is a celebration of life, so let us enjoy the moment and bring joy to the city!" He said raising his arms and the cheering sounded again. A rolling palletquine was pulled up and he got in helping his wife in and sat down. 

Sam raised her head from it resting on his shoulder and still had the smile on her face when she heard the other cheers their people did after they heard their daughter’s name as she watched them continue to be happy about their news. Then she followed him to the palletquine that was waiting for them and then got inside it when he helped her and then sat down beside him afterward.

Edited by SkySong278

They where paraded around the city, stopping when asked to sample time period delicacies from around the world represented by each culture. Eventually they where brought to a stage and set down the palaquene. A feast was laid before them along with gifts and trinkets along the steps of the stage. 

All of the sudden a bright light temporarily blinded everyone, lighting up the entire ring of Hell with a brilliant white. When everyone finally blinked the spots from their eyes, There on the steps stood two figures. One was a seraphim, a six winged creature who's depiction was on the Ark of the Covenant the other a simple looking middle eastern man in a white tunic.

"Evening my children." Said the man. "We have come to bless you and give you a gift. Father is well pleased with you Aseroth Hades Jachquin Long Echlarerin Trio Gabrieleus Aluminatium Verona. He has herd your prayers and noticed not only your devotion, but the devotion of those who seek to be redeemed under your care and guidance. " The man turned to the seraphim and nodded. 

The creature, in a flash of gold, produced Jach's second set of wings, the ones he usually kept mounted in his office. "As a blessing to you, We have decided to reattach your wings. Your daughter will need to learn how to use her power, and you can't teach her without your own full abilities. " The man said spreading his scared hands  gesturing to the wings and two Sam's belly. 

Sam looked out the window as the pallequin moved around the city and then tried the delicacy samples that were brought to them from each culture and enjoyed each one before they were brought to the stage. Her smile got bigger when she saw the feast and gifts lined along the steps. Her stomach growled a bit when she saw the food and grew a bit embarrassed about it.

She was about to get out of the palequin when a really bright light appeared. She had to shield her eyes with her hand from the brightness and then after a few minutes unshielded them to see two figures on the stage; one a six-winged figure and the other, a middle eastern man in a white tunic.

She then grew interested when he started to speak and then got even more so when she heard the part regarding his other set of wings. She turned to Jach when she heard that before noticing the bright gold flash out of the corner of her eye which made her turn towards it and she saw the other pair of wings there.

Her eyes got a bit wider when she saw them before hearing the rest of what the man said. She got surprised and interested again before she saw the man have his hands gesture towards his wings and her belly. She looked down at it briefly before looking back up at the man, curious what he was going to do next.

Edited by SkySong278

Jach looked in awe of the man and slowly stood up and walked a little closer to him. Then he collapsed to his knees. "It is an honor to see your face." Jach said and the man smiled softly. "Peace be with you. Since my encounter with your father in the desert and later during Passover, I have seen this place before, and this is the first time I have seen the inhabitants here in this circle at least truly enjoy their afterlives here. The rest of the circles are ran smoothly and purgatory has had more souls redeemed than your father has damned. We have seen how you have grown, and have been happy to hear that you have seen the blessing of your wings removed, although the matter of demons are not within our power." He said softly and took the wings from the Seriphem. 

When Jach spread his demon wings reveals the scars above his demon wings. The man placed the wings on the scars, alineing with the removed wing joints. After getting them in the correct spot, a gasp came from Jach and his eyes widened as the limp golden red wings started to lift as he felt blood flow back into them.  The second pair of wings where massive, dwarfing his demonic wings and draped him in gold feathers with red ones trailing behind him.

Sam also prostrated herself beside Jach when she heard their conversation and then stood back up when she watched the man take the other set of wings from the seraphim. She continued to watch with interest as the man placed the wings over the scars where they had been before they were removed and then it turned into awe when Jach was able to spread them, thinking that they were really beautiful. “They’re beautiful my love,” she said when she was able to find the words to talk. “How do they feel?”