AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

Jach was quiet and flexing them a couple times then, with a mighty flap he was in the air and was hovering with both wings. Then he landed on the same spot he took off from. "They're still strong..." He said in wonder. He turned to the man and thanked him again. He offered some food and drink but the man shook his head and said he should leave. In another bright flash he and the seraphim where gone. Jach flexed his wings again and turned to his wife.  "I feel whole finally.  My angelic power resides in these wings. With them I can call forth holy flame. " He said as he opened his dragon claw and a ball of gold fire burned in his palm the air around it was cool but comforting. 

Sam watched as he tested them out a bit more and smiled when she heard what he said with wonder in his voice after he landed again. She then went over to the table where food and drink were set up but didn’t eat or drink anything yet; she just felt like needing to sit down. After Jach asked the man if he’d like anything to eat or drink and he declined before saying he needed to get back, she watched as he (the man) and the seraphim vanished in another flash of light before turning her attention to being on him again. “I’m glad you are and wow that’s really cool,” she said in reply to what he said before watching him call a ball of flame into his dragon claw. “I wonder if Aria’ll be able to do that as well.”

"I don't know. Each demon is different. Zander is good at illusion and influencing emotions. I'm good at nightmares, shadows and flames." He said softly. "Perhaps she'd be a mixture of your power and mine. "

“Oh okay and that would be neat if that was the case just like if she had one eye the color of your eyes and the other the color of my eyes so it would be one of each,” she said in reply while looking a bit pensive.

Edited by SkySong278

"Yes, it would be nice to see.  But that hetrocroma could happen to our other children too. " He said and picked up a plate of jewel like fruit. " These came from my garden. Unlike anything you've ever tasted." He handed her pair that was aquamarine in color. He took a emerald apple for himself and bit into it. 

“Oh and could it also happen to our other children or just a select few?” she asked in reply before hearing the rest of what he said afterward and then seeing the fruit on the plate. “Ooh those look really pretty,” she said before taking the pear he gave her. She took a bite just as he took a bite out of the apple he had. “This is now my favorite pear. It’s really sweet.”

"It has a slight pineapple like flavor huh? " He said and held out the apple. "This taste like a honey crisp and a watermelon at the same time. " He let her take a bite of it and resumed eating his apple. He then picked up mutton and gravy setting it on a table before them and pulled out a two pronged fork with shape knife like edges and cut himself a slice eating it with the apple. The music and dancing went on as the people set out picnics of food and gathered into groups of twenty in various places to eat. 

“Mhm and ooh,” she said in reply before taking a bite of the offered apple. “That’s very good.” She then went back to eating her pear and then ate a bit of the mutton and gravy he set on the table in front of them when most of it was eaten enough that she couldn’t eat anymore of it before letting out a soft statement in German while putting her hand on her belly: “Oof kleiner. Hör auf zu treten.”

"Did you just get call our daughter Smaller? " He chuckled. "I think you ment infant." He chuckled and put his claw on the baby bump. "Aria, you be nice to your mom." He said softly kissing her belly. "One more appointment and then you should be entering your third trimester. Soon we'll get to see our little girl."

“No I called her ‘little one’ (according to Google translate “kliener” means “little one” in German),” she said in reply to both his question and statement before smiling when she heard what he said to her bump and felt him kiss it afterward as well as hearing everything else he said but to her. “Okay, and I can’t wait to see what she’ll look like.”

Edited by SkySong278

((lol Google doesn't translate German to English well))

"I'm sure I'll fall in love with her at first sight. Wait is that... Zander my boy you made it!" He said speaking to her as he looked over the crowd and spotted a familiar aqua colored hair and a pair of lovely pure white white tail deer twenty five point rack heading twords them. Their son trotted up the steps, his little tail wiggling as his tight shinny black leather pants squeaked as he moved. Behind him was David, his husband, a scrawny pale freckled boy with dusty blonde hair and muted blue eyes. "Sorry for being late, hubby wanted me to wear these things and it took me some oil and a lot of wiggling to get in them. " He said with a grin. "Is Aria kicking mum? Can I feel my baby sister? Davie, come here you'll be a brother in law to her too it's really cool."

((I was doing the other way around; translating English to German but okay. I’ll remember that))

“Like you did with me?” she asked before turning her attention to be on the crowd as well when she heard what he said next about Zander. She smiled at him and David when she saw them approaching and thought he looked cute in his black leather pants but didn’t say anything about that. “It’s okay and sure you can. You both can and yes she’s kicking. Quite a bit actually,” she said in reply with the smile still on her face.

((I don't know German so I had to translate it XD ))

"Yes like how I did with you." Jach said answering her first question before she spoke to their son. Jach lounged on a couch and used his tails to pull her to him so she was leaning on his chest. 

Zander pulled up his husband and David hesetently put his hands on her belly. He jumped away waving his hands like they where wet. "Soo freaky! The skin moves!" He made a face. Zander made a sound vibrating his lips together and huffed. "You're such a wuss when it comes to that kind of stuff." He knelt down beside his mom (with some difficulty due to the pants) and put his hands on her belly. "Hi little Sissy! I can't wait to meet you, I'm going to spoil you rotten if mummy and daddy don't do it first!" He cooed at the baby bump. 

((oh okay))

Sam smiled when she heard his reply before feeling him pull her closer to him with his tails so she was leaning against his chest. “You like me leaning on your chest, huh?” she asked him softly before Zander and David approached her. “It’ll probably be better when you hold her when she’s born. I bet the tails and wings will hurt, though when she comes out,” she said to what David said with the smile still on her face before hearing what their son said to him as well as to Aria afterward. “Oh we’ll probably do that like we did with you.”

Edited by SkySong278

"I like holding you close against me." He corrected. "It may hurt a bit but I'll be there in the room, you can squeeze my hand when the pain gets too much." He said softly.

Zander let go of his mother's belly as Jach folded a wing over her. "Wait... You have two sets of wings?" Their son asked looking confused. He never knew that his dad had two pairs of wings.

“Ah and I like being held close against you as well,” she said in reply to his first statement before hearing the rest of what he said afterward. “I’m glad you’ll be there and that I can squeeze your hand. Hopefully I won’t hurt you too badly.” She then heard what Zander asked after she was done saying what she did and said in reply while Jach put a wing over her, “He does. They were just reattached today but before now, they were forcefully removed from one of your uncles and that was a long time ago.”

Edited by SkySong278

"It'll take a lot to hurt me dear. " Jach said softly. 

Zander looked enamored with the wings and was about to touch then when he hesitated. "Which uncles would remove a demon's wings?" He said quietly.

"One uncle, war and your biological father Envy. " Jach said spreading his wings. 

Zander sank to his knees. "My father put you such pain yet you still took me in?" 

Jach blinked and moved Sam so he can sit up to place a hand on his son's head between his gleaming white antlers. "Zander.... Why would I hold a grudge against a child? It happened a hundred and fifty years before you where born, and before I met Sam. The Son came and returned them. I had accepted the loss and learned from it with humility and much prayer. I will not punish a child for the sin of their father, mortal or immortal." Jach said softly lifting up Zander's chin. "It doesn't matter who did it to me. You're my son. Nothing will change that."

“Oh okay good to know,” she said in reply before turning her attention to being on Zander when she heard what he said after noticing his hesitation at wanting to touch Jach’s wings.

“Oh right. I forgot it was only one uncle,” she said in reply before getting a bit concerned when she saw Zander sink down to his knees after hearing that it was also his biological dad who took part in removing Jach’s other set of wings.

She then made a very small sound of disappointment when she was moved from leaning against him before hearing everything he said to Zander in order to comfort him and could only nod in agreement to everything that was said.

Edited by SkySong278

Jach patted Zander's head a couple more times then leaned back and pulled Sam back against him with a purr. "You're a needy minx." He said and kissed her horn watching the fire dancers that where now entertaining them. 

Sam purred as well when she felt him pull her back to be leaning against him before hearing what he said afterward while watching the fire dancers, moaning quietly when her horn was kissed by him. “Mhm but you love it.”

Edited by SkySong278

"I do. I really do. And I'll always wait on you hand and foot my lovely minx." He purred back holding a bushel of grapes above their heads with one tail as the other twisted around hers. "This is a lovely party, to honor you and our princess. " He nodded to another person who set a offering down on the steps, a toy dragon rocking horse. "I quite like that design. I think we'll take that one up top to decorate her room. " He said pointing at the dragon as he bit off a grape. 

“You enjoy spoiling me, don’t you?” she asked in reply to what he said before noticing the bushel of grapes he was holding over their heads with one of his tails. She bit one off while feeling his other tail curl around hers, causing her to purr a bit louder than earlier. “It is a very lovely party. I love it,” she said in reply after swallowing the grape she had been chewing before seeing the rocking horse that was brought to the stairs. “That’s a very good idea. I love it and I’m sure she’ll love it as well,” she said before eating another grape.

"I do. I'm glad you like it, the souls here needed a reprieve from torture and after this, I'll have my judges assist me in questioning them to see if they reflected on their actions. It is possible for a soul to leave hell and achieve heaven if they truly regret their actions, and repent. Most turn to demons though after a while." He said sadly eating a cherry. 

“I enjoy being spoiled by you. I’m glad they were able to get a reprieve from all that. They seem to be having a nice time. Oh? I didn’t know that. That’s sad,” she said in reply to what all he said before eating another grape. “While you talk to them, would it be okay if I rest in our room for a little while at our house here?”

"It won't be now, and these souls never are tortured. They are in their version of heaven those who have made pacts and want to stay servents or those who are true satanists and wanted to serve my father before me. However, if you want to rest, you can do so. Want me to fly you back to my room? My balcony doors are usually open. " He asked setting down the grapes.