AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

((TS ing to the doctor appointment.))

Jach came in with a tray of soft foods that were also high in vitamins for her about a week later. He had worked until today, taking the time off to take her to the doctor at a private hospital. He lightly brushed her cheek. "Darling..." He said softly. "It's time to get up. We see what the little one is today. I hope you are right about it being a little girl. I've been praying for a healthy baby too. Demon pregnancies can be faster than humans, lasting only five to six months. " He said setting up the tray for her to eat in bed. 

((okie doke :)))

Sam was sleeping a week or so later when Jach came in with breakfast for her and woke up when she felt him brush his fingers lightly against her cheek as well as hearing everything he said. “Aw okay. I can’t wait and me, too. I wouldn’t mind if it ended up being a boy but I’m kind of hoping for a girl first. That’s good to know,” she said in reply while rubbing her eyes as she tried to wake up a bit more and then started to eat the food that he brought for her. “All this looks very good love. Did you prepare them for me?”

"Yes I made it all by myself!" He grinned and took a bite of his apple. "I'll pick out your outfit for today." He said moving over to the wardrobe and pulling out some comfort clothes for her. 

“I’m so proud of you love for doing that,” she said in reply with the smile still on her face before taking another couple of bites of the food he made for her and then also nodding when told that he’d pick out her outfit for her. “Thanks dear,” she said after she had swallowed some of the food that she had put in her mouth earlier before having her attention go back to being on it until it was all gone.

Edited by SkySong278

Jach finished his apple and dressed in a pair of jeans and a band t-shirt of Skillet of the album cover of the little girl. He cleaned up when she was done, leaving her to get dressed and he put the dishes in the dishwasher before taking the keys to one of their less flashy Teslas. 

Sam finished eating shortly after Jach was done getting dressed and she smiled after him when he left before getting out of bed and getting dressed into the outfit he had gotten out for her. When she was dressed and ready, she headed downstairs to wait for him with the car at the front door.

Edited by SkySong278

Jach pulled in front of the door. When she got in he put on her favorite song and drove to the private hospital where she will have her appointment. Once there he checked in to the clinic on the fifth floor once they got to the obgyn clinic. He started to play merge dragons on his phone when they got called back. 

Sam got in after he pulled up and then buckled in before he started to head to the clinic. She smiled when she heard Pompeii being played that he put on for her and then watched the scenery go by before they arrived at the clinic. She walked in with him before they went up to the fifth floor where the private doctor was located and sat down while he got them checked in. She looked around the place while he played a game on his phone and while they waited to be called. When they were called, she got up and then followed the doctor to one of the rooms where they’d do the ultrasound.

Edited by SkySong278

The nurse took her hight, weight, blood pressure and listened to her heart rate writing it down and then left to get the doctor.

When the doctor came on in she grinned at the paper she was looking at then looked at Jach who sat in the corner of the room, ten at Sam. "Good afternoon! I'm Anastasia Dela-Rosa. I go by Dr. Rosa. Very nice to meet you Aunty Sam, I've heard so many things about you from father! Good to see you too uncle King. So... You two are expecting?! Congratulations! Exciting stuff, and you want to see if you are having a prince or a princess today and the health of the baby. Let get this set up and we'll have a look. It's a new 3D imaging ultrasound so we'll see the entire child and the gender correctly in case any pesky tails are there." She said shaking Sam's hand and started on the machine logging in. 

She had dark amber skin, golden eyes and raven black hair. A distinctive heart shaped freckle was under one eye at the outer  corner. A mark of Bell's children. 

Sam smiled at the nurse as she took her height, weight, and blood pressure before she left to get the doctor. When she came in a little while later, she still had the smile on her face before listening to everything that she said.

“It’s nice to meet you as well and I hope they were all good things,” she said in reply with a small blush on her face before nodding in reply to the question about them expecting before hearing everything else she said. She shook her hand afterward while watching as the machine was set up. “It’s neat that it’ll be in 3D so it’ll be easier to see everything,” she said before she saw the heart-shaped freckle.

“How’s Belle doing?” she asked curiously after a few minutes. She hadn’t seen him in a while so she was just curious to see how he was fairing.

Edited by SkySong278

"Teaching sex Ed and is a therapist for sex addicts. He's written several books about the physical attraction and the way the brain works in intercourse. You know, typical things of the sin of lust. I prefer the results of said intercourse. Babies are cuter then men anyway." She smiled. 

She got the wand and had her lay down. Jach watched at Dr. Rosa booted up the machine and put the gel on it then placed it on her stomach. "Woah. There's some big wings." She said as the screen showed a spindle like bones and thin film between them being quiet large. 

“Oh wow. Good for him and I’m glad he’s doing so well,” Sam said in reply before turning her attention to the screen after the gel was applied to the wand and the wand was put on her stomach.

She then saw the big wings that Dr. Rosa said the baby had and looked a bit surprised. “Oh wow they are. Can you tell if it has a tail or tails yet?” she said and asked after she had composed herself enough to be able to speak again.

Jach had a big grin on his face seeing the big wings. "Takes after their daddy!" He giggled. Dr. Rosa moved the wand around until she found an opening in the wings. "There's the head. Got hair and a pair of little horns I think... Oh? Another set of wings and a few feathers... One tail. Dragon like, rounded tip. " She smiled. "A little girl!" She said and took a screenshot and printed it out for them to keep. " She looks healthy, the wings maybe a little difficult to get out but everything is developing fine. You may have heartburn like something else with the hair and feathers just try not to eat anything too greasy. Come back in two weeks and I'll see how she's developing. " She said handing them the photo. 

“No wonder I’ve been going to the bathroom so much,” Sam said when she saw the big wings and tail and smiled a bit more when she heard what he said about their baby taking after him before hearing everything Dr. Rosa said. “Really? It’s a girl? I knew I was right,” she said after taking the picture she was given. “I’ll also make sure to stay away from greasy food until she’s born or at least not eat too much of it. Alright I’ll do that,” she said about what the doctor said about the greasy food as well as her coming back in two weeks to see how their princess was developing. “She has feathered wings as well love and not just dragon-like ones,” she said as she looked back down at the picture from having it be on Dr. Rosa.

As soon as Dr. Rosa cleaned off the gel from her belly, Jach tenderly kissed all over her baby bump with a purr. "I just hope she has her momma's eyes. All she'd have to do is bat those silver eyes and I'll be a goner. " Hands still on her belly went from her belly to her lips. "She's going to be just as spoiled as her Queenly mother. I guess no more Chinese for now. Don't worry love, maestro has been getting on me about eating greesy foods so I'd be boycotting them with you so you don't feel alone."

Dr. Rosa piped up. "You shouldn't have them anyway, all that fat and grease is like birth control for male demons. It lowers the sperm count as the body heats up to burn it off. Why do you think my dad only serves fried foods at his house?" She said organizing the paperwork for a moment then looked up at them when he was quiet.  He had both hands on his face now. "You...... Didn't know this?" She questioned and he nodded. "The king of Hell.... didn't know that was a thing....." He nodded again. She snapped the folder shut. "How long have you been trying for a child?" "Roughly about 137 years..." She bopped his head with the folder. "If you want more, I order you to go on a full body cleanse regimen. Salads, greens, veggies and fruit. The next time she's in heat go all lean protein; meat, cheese, lots of fish and nuts for snacks. I know you have a sweet tooth, so icecream and dark chocolate and chocolate nonfat milk will help. No wonder it took this long for our king and queen to get a child." She tisked shaking her head as she gathered her things. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Sam also purred when she felt him tenderly kiss all over her baby bump after the gel was cleaned off of it before hearing everything he said afterward. She blushed slightly when he mentioned her eyes and that he hoped that their daughter had them. “Guess we won’t know that until she’s born and the baby blue eyes change color to be them or not. That’s okay. I don’t mind skipping eating it until after she’s born. Nah I don’t think I’d be boycotting it. I’ll just have a little bit and if I do get Chinese to eat it’ll probably be only wonton soup,” she said in reply before giving his lips a soft kiss.

She then heard everything Dr. Rosa said and looked a bit shocked when she heard that fatty, greasy food was like birth control for male demons because she didn’t know that either. It seemed that Jach also looked shocked/surprised at that news and she was glad that she wasn’t the only one to look that way. “I’ll have some fruit and veggies with you as well love so you won’t be the only one eating those things,” she said to him after Dr. Rosa was done telling him what he should eat instead of greasy food. “Shall we head back home? We can also stop by somewhere on the way there to get a frame for this picture,” she asked and said after a little while.

Edited by SkySong278

"Sure. Wonton soup is good. Perfect winter food. I think we both could use a diet change. Not that we could gain weight, just that we can have a better lifestyle. " He said and helped her up and off the table. He took her hand and started to head out. "Sure! Should we put it on the mantle under our family picture? Michele's should have a bunch of frames that size. Or we can start a scrapbook? " He said heading to the car. 

“Mhm that it is and I guess we could. I just won’t have too many sweets or fast food as often as I have gotten it before. I’ll keep those things to a minimum and only have it on the weekend. Right,” she said in reply after he helped her up and off of the table before walking with him outside the doctor’s office and back out towards the car. “Sounds perfect and the best place to get a frame. Maybe we could start that with the second picture we’ll get in two weeks for the follow-up appointment.”

"And we can do it for the rest of the children we will have. See love? It wasn't your fault. I never knew that fried foods would do that but it is good to hear that it wasn't because of other reasons. " He said after helping her in and headed to the craft store. 

“Sounds good and yes I do see except it’s greasy food that does that and not fried. Dr. Rosa said that your brother only serves fried food at his house. Yes that is good,” she said in reply before he helped her into the car and they headed to the craft store afterward.

"Fried foods are cooked in oil and oil makes it greasy. She said that because most of the demons my brother beds are in heat and he's at least trying to curb his child count. Out of all of us, he has the most kids. " He said getting out at the craft store. 

“Oh okay. Never mind then. Ah okay so I’m guessing you have a lot of nieces and nephews by way of him then,” she said in reply just as they got to the craft store and she followed him in after he parked in front of it.

"A lot is an understatement. Thousands is about more accurate. Frames are down this way. " He headed to the back and started to look at smaller frames. He picked out a silver one. "This or a wood one?"

“Oh okay and I guess I do now as well. Okay,” she said in reply while following him to where the frames were. “Hm the silver one,” she said when she saw the one he picked up and then put the picture against it to see if it would fit or not. “It looks like it’ll fit fine,” she said after taking the picture off of the glass part of the frame where it’ll go later.

He bought it and then headed home. "A little girl with double wings... We need to think of names. Something unique but ancient at the same time, of course long, for safety and a couple of godly meaning ones. Can one of her middle names be Joan? " He asked pulling up to the house and getting out.