AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

She nodded before going into the house with him and then putting on her own crocs but blue in color and went outside with him to pick the berries. She knelt down beside him and looked at the ones he found, nodding and then picking them before putting them in the bowl he held afterward.

Jach looked around the garden and picked a couple hot peppers and a handful of cherry tomatoes before heading inside giving them to maestro. "I would like some tea this time instead of hot coco. A Jasmine chamomile blend would be great. I'm going to go change before the massage. Can we do it in front of the fireplace in our bedroom?" He said softly curling a strand of her hair around his finger. 

Sam picked a few other things as well that were ripe before following him back inside to give what she picked to maestro as well before hearing everything Jach said afterward. “Okay and that’s what I suggested earlier,” she said in reply before trailing a finger over his clothed chest as he curled a strand of her hair around a finger of his.

Edited by SkySong278

"Oh? ...... ohh..." He looked confused at first, then it clicked as she trailed a finger over his shirt and a playful smile curled his lips. "I get it now..." He tapped his nose twice like one dose in a game of charades. "After you my sexy wife." He purred and waved to the staircase sliding his fingers along a strand of her hair and pressed it to his lips and nose breathing in the smell of her. 

She just smiled a bit before heading to the staircase after he took a strand of her hair and took in her scent which caused her to blush a bit. She headed up them shortly after getting to them and then headed to their room after getting to the top of them, sitting on one end of their couch after going inside and walking over to that piece of furniture while waiting for him.

((sorry. was busy helping clean the house for guests that’ll be coming this week for a family event this weekend))

Edited by SkySong278

Jach joined her and got down in front of the fireplace after removing his shirt. He laid on his side, leaning on his arm looking at her. "Would you like a massage too love? Before or after me?" He winked. 

Sam smiled at him as he laid on his side in front of the fireplace before kneeling down beside him before hearing his questions. “Sure. After I give you yours,” she said in reply before turning him so that he was on his stomach and then started to give him his massage. She started with his shoulders and then rubbed his back afterward.

Jach chuckled softly and groaned, relaxing under her hands. "You are the best masseuse love. " He hummed closing his eyes as she rubbed the knots from his back. When she was done, he put a pillow down for her and had her remove her dress. He started with her neck and shoulders moving along her back . "You've been anxious lately love, or has the little one been affecting your sleep? " He said softly as he worked on a knot between her shoulders.

“Why thank you and I try. I want to do the best I can to make you happy,” Sam said in reply before she finished and then she took off her dress when told and got on the floor and laid on the pillow that he put there for her. She moaned softly when she felt him work on her neck before he moved to her back. “Both. That whole mess with Carol had me worried and it was enough to make me really anxious. I might need a bit more time off from work to get caught up on some sleep that our little one’s been robbing from me and then I might be fine. Now that the mess with Carol is over my worry and anxiety are gone so those won’t be a problem anymore,” she said in reply to his statement and question before closing her eyes and moaning a bit as he worked on a knot between her shoulders.

Edited by SkySong278

"I can take care of things while you get caught up. Take as much time off as you need. " He said softly and got through the knot moving to one on her lower back. "Just being with me makes me happy love."

“Are you sure? I don’t want to cause you to do more work,” she asked and said in reply while turning her head slightly under her arm to look back at him. “I’m glad. I want to continue making you happy.”

Edited by SkySong278

"I'm sure. After all I left you saddled with two weeks of work when I took my unexpected nap. After everything I put you through you deserve it. A nice weekend at a spa after your doctor appointment and a little R and R would do you good. " He said softly and booped her nose as she peeked under her arm. 

“Okay and I didn’t mind. That sounds nice,” she said in reply before giggling softly when he booped her on the nose. “You know, though you give a better massage than the people at the spa can.”

"Really? And I bet there's a lot of things I can do that the spa people can't do." He kissed her neck softly then started to either legs and feet with a purr. 

“Mhm and of course there are things you can only do my love,” she said in reply before purring a bit herself when he kissed the back of her neck. Her purr then got a bit louder when she felt him rub her legs and feet.

Edited by SkySong278

"Those heels looked painful my love. " He said and kissed her ankle softly. "How about I give you a full body massage then something a little... Extra after.." he purred, growling the last two words. 

“They were a bit painful,” she said in reply before moaning softly when she felt him kiss her ankle. She then heard everything else he said afterward and growled a bit as well when she said, “Sounds perfect.”

Jach chuckled and popped any aching joints in her feet, rubbed them both and kissed up her back to rub her arms and hands. "Feel better now? A little bit more relaxed love?"

Sam moaned a bit more when she felt him kiss up her back and then rub her arms and hands as well afterward. “Mhm much better and relaxed.”

Jach nibbled her ear and flipped her over kissing her neck. "Massage is over love. " He winked and kissed her deeply.

He held her close against his chest, hands on her belly and nose on her neck. "My gorgeous wife, dearest Persephone.. you satisfied now love?" He purred in her ear happily. 

“Oh? Is it?” She asked teasingly in reply after he flipped her over and kissed her deeply. She kissed him back just as deeply as he did her, wrapping her arms around his neck as she did so.

—~•~—

“My handsome husband, dearest Hades.. yes but I’m also always satisfied with you,” she said in reply before nuzzling his neck with her own nose and with a purr while doing so.

Edited by SkySong278

Jach smiled at that. "Good. I like knowing I can please my wife.  Now... Shall I sing you a lullaby to help you sleep my dear?" He  wispers softly to her brushing her hair from her face. 

“You always please me my love and that sounds perfect,” Sam said in reply before smiling up at him as he brushed her hair out of her face.

Jach cleared his throat and started to sing softly the song Evermore from beauty and the beast. When he was done with that, he sang a lullaby his mother sang to him and he sang to Zander when he was a baby. 

Sam started to close her eyes when he started to sing the first song and then when he was in the middle of the second one, she was completely asleep with her head resting against his chest.