AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

Jach marked and put up his book heading downstairs to he main room. A large banner was hung from the ceiling that read "coronation celebration!" With the numbers 333 years under it. 

"Today is half of your  signature number Sir, so we decided to have a celebration of your coronation of a little ten year old demon becoming King of the afterlife. " May said with a smile. A cake and meal set up in a crown shape was spread out on the table, there was even gifts from each of them and set neatly in a corner of the table. 

Jach looked surprised studying the numbers. "Has it really been that long? Thank you for doing this. "

Sam followed him downstairs and was surprised when she saw both the banner and the spread of food on the table. She had figured out that it was for a celebration of some sort, but had no idea that it was for his coronation anniversary. She sat down at the table before saying with a small smile after she had gotten over the surprise and could talk again, “Happy coronation anniversary dear.”

Edited by SkySong278

"Thank you love. Three hundred and thirty three years ago I was crowned King of Hell. Now, I have a queen and a princess on the way all within the last hundred and fifty years. Such a wonderful milestone for the beginning of my rein. " He said giving a little speech after thanking his wife. He picked up a glass of cider. "To three hundred and thirty three more years with my lovely Queen and more siblings for our little Aria!" He grinned as the servents grabbed glasses when he did and raised it in a toast. "To the King and Queen!" All four said and sipped the cider. 

“You’re welcome,” she said in reply with as smile before hearing his small speech and then also picked up her glass of grape juice before hearing the toast that came afterward. She took a sip of her drink after the servants did before setting it down on the table again in front of her.

He started to eat then saw they had party games like pin the tail on the demon, a few poker games involving chocolate chip peices wrapped in colorful foil with the ones worth more being the more expensive chocolate, and his personal favorite, name that myth, where players draw a card and try to explain a myth without saying the name or what mythology it was from within a time frame. A mix of Taboo and charades if you will. 

She also started to eat before also seeing the games that were set out for after dinner. “Those look like fun,” she said after swallowing a bite of the food she was eating and then went back to eating more of it afterward. “Have we told Zander yet that the sibling he’ll be getting is a sister?”

Edited by SkySong278

"I don't think so, he's visiting his husband do reception isn't good being that far underground. "He said sitting down at the poker table and started a game with Zeroth and Carlos. "You wanna play?"

“Okay. Maybe we can try later or we can text him,” she said in reply before hearing the question. “No thank you. I’m not very good but I’ll watch,” she said before going over to where Jach was sitting and moving to be sitting next to him at the table.

Edited by SkySong278

Jach nodded and delt the hands and they started to play, placing the hevy foil wrapped chocolate in the middle as they checked their cards. Then Abby laid out the flop. More chips went in. The last two cards put down and Zeroth folded. Carlos and jach staired unflinchingly at each other. Then the chef folded with a huff. Jach won by default yet his hand was bad. "How?! Dude you have no tell! Bluffing is a form of lying isn't it?" Zeroth questioned.

"Not if you're good enough. I'm in for a interesting game." The chef grinned as he delt a hand. 

Sam watched everything that they did with interest, silently observing every hand they played and what each card did. She didn’t fully understand the game but enjoyed watching it being played all the same. When it was just Carlos and Jach left after Zeroth gave up, she grew very interested to see which one would win and saw that it was her love. She then giggled a bit when she heard what Zeroth said about him not giving anything away as he played before kissing her love on the cheek for continued good luck even if he didn’t need it.

Edited by SkySong278

Jach tenderly pulled her onto his lap and looked at his cards putting chips in the middle as Abby delt the cards. "We should play Pigow after this, it's easy to play and I can teach my wife how to do it so she can play too." He said. Carlos raised and chuffed his cloven hoof stamping the floor. "That's a long game, and cheep. Give me high stakes and real men who aren't pansy loving bangee boys." The chef huffed.

The room got quite. Zeroth was the first to act, his demon form (which is rarely seen) was a very, very handsome man, slender and muscular with a tail longer then he was tall and two tinny wings  for horns. His skin color was a color desirable to women or men, different for each person who saw him. To Abby, he was a lovely olive skin tone, to Sam he would be pale like Jach.  His hair and eye color seemed to change as well. "What are you talking about you pathetic ewe! Stick that hoof in your mouth next time you want to speak your mind! There's nothing wrong with guys liking guys and if you veiw it that way, well then I'll just make your rump into a roast!" He huffed and then smacked Carlos' horn so hard it cracked making him yelp. 

"Zeroth calm down! Carlos, he is correct. Do I need to remind you that my son is a bangee boy? " Jach growled. "Not the best thing to say to a household that accepts that sort of thing. And definitely not something to say during a friendly game of poker. " Jach snarled menacingly. 

Sam got comfortable in his lap and rested her arms on his shoulder while watching him put his chips in the middle of the table. “It’s okay dear. I know how to play plenty of other card games. I don’t mind watching this one,” she piped up before hearing Carlos’ response to what Jach suggested. She stiffened slightly, getting ready for the onslaught that would happen in response to what Carlos said.

She looked over at Zeroth to see that he was in his demon form and that his skin looked pale to her before hearing his angry response towards the chef and also before he smacked the latter’s horn hard enough in order for it to crack. She winced before hearing him yelp and her love’s own angry response to both of them. “It‘s okay dear. Calm down. I’m sure Carlos didn’t really mean it,” she said before massaging his shoulders gently in order to try to get him calm again.

Edited by SkySong278

"He did. He was homophobic while living but he seemed to be better after becoming a demon." Jach growled. 

Carlos rubbed his horn and apologized profusely. After a moment, Zeroth turned to his human shape, and jach stopped growling and they resumed the quiet game of poker. 

Sam sighed a bit and then was relieved when Carlos apologized before the game continued on after Jach stopped growling and Zeroth shifted back to his human form. “Oh Aria’s kicking again,” she said after a little while.

Jach tenderly placed a hand on her belly. "Oh can I feel?" Abby and May said at nearly the same time. Jach chuckled as they looked at him for the permission. "If the mrs. alows it. " He said removing his hand from her belly. 

Sam also giggled a bit when she heard the in-sync way that Abby and May asked the same thing before saying in reply when she had gotten herself under control, “Yes of course.”

Edited by SkySong278

May touched her first and broke into a giggle. "Gargoyles are hatched from eggs. So feeling a little one within the skin is unusual. " She said and let Abby touch the belly and the girl grinned. "It's so cool!" Abby said with a wiggle of excitement.

“Oh really? I didn’t know that,” Sam said in reply to what May said before heading what Any said shortly after she had touched her belly. “Yes it is,” she said with a smile on her face.

Abby pulled away to continue their card game. "That's why she was my nanny. She was used to claws and tails. Her egg laying days are way over now, so she volunteered to take care of me. " Jach said and may nodded. 

“Ah okay. Well it looks like she raised you very well and maybe you can help me raise Aria?” Sam said in reply to Jach’s statements in her small first statement and half of her statement while the other half was asked in a question towards May.

May chuckled softly. "I'm still working on him." She nodded to Jach. "But I wouldn't mind helping you out. Jach may be over three hundred and fourty years old however that is still considered teens and young adult age, given that his oldest brother is over four millennium and the one who is before him is six thousand years old he's still considered a baby. " May chuckled.

"Hey! I'll help with her too! We can teach her to fly together and I'll show her how to walk with two tails and not knock things over, and to safely breath fire. .." he said rubbing her belly like a lucky Buda statue. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

“Well you’ve done a good job so far in raising him although he’s still a bit of a work in progress,” Sam said in reply before hearing everything Jach said afterward. “Of course dear. It's a given you’ll be doing those things. I meant for when we’re napping or elsewhere wanting time to ourselves that May can help out,” she said in reply before purring when she felt him rub her belly.

"I would love to dear. " May said with a gentle smile. 

The next five games passed and Jach went from winning to losing to Zeroth who seemed to hit the winning streak. Jach folded his last pair which would have won but he just wanted to hold his wife. 

“I’m glad,” Sam said in reply before turning her attention to be back on the game.

After awhile of them playing, she could tell that Zeroth was the one who was now winning the most and seemed to be having a streak. When she saw Jach put down his cards she asked with a small smile as she looked down at him, “No longer interested in playing?”

"Yes. Exactly. Not because your winning Zeroth but it's just not my favorite thing to play. Can we eat?" He said softly and got up setting her on the chair and got both of them some food. He sat down after moving her so she was back on his lap and handed her the plate. "Just wanna hold you lover."