AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

“Okay and the ones that are tortured are in the circles I know. Those are the ones I was talking about. I do need one because our little princess is starting to take some energy out of me. Sure and I’d like that. Can I also see my old room?” she said and asked in reply before kissing him softly on the cheek.

"Oh, you mean the purgatory house? Sure, just go through one of the passageways otherwise you can get some sleep in my room. It's quite roomy, and a little gloomy, when the celebration is over I'll be there and we can stay the night here. " Jach said softly receiving her kiss and purred squeezing her hand gently. "You and Aria get some rest. My little demon should be nice to Mommy." He cooed stroking her belly with his clawed hand. 

“Mhm and okay. If I can’t find my old room then sure I’ll sleep in your old room even if it is a bit gloomy. Alright,” she said in reply while enjoying his purr and one of her hands being squeezed gently. “We will,” she said in reply to the rest of what he said before smiling when she felt his clawed hand rub her belly and heard what he said to Aria. “See you later my love,” she said before kissing him on the lips for a few enjoyable minutes and then pulling away again afterward. Then she sashayed away back towards their purgatory house before finding a passageway that led to her old room afterward. When she found it, she laid down on her bed, and fell asleep shortly afterward.

Edited by SkySong278

A fang peeked out from under his lip. "That woman will be the end of me." He chuckled watching her walk away. He stayed for a while and after the darkness fell outside the ring, the rings inside illuminated by pale blue white crystals embedded in the masonry around the town and the castle grounds along with luminous plants Jach grew and planted to brighten up the streets. As the party went on he took off and went to find his wife. He found her and snuggled into the bed with her. 

Sam smiled and purred when she felt him snuggle against her and snuggled back against him for the rest of the evening.

~~~

The next morning found her still sleeping peacefully against Jach, not wanting to wake up just yet. When she did a little while later, she kissed him on the forehead before running her fingers through his hair afterward.

Jach hummed softly and leaned into her hand. "Ten more minutes...." He moaned groggaly. He snoozed for the next few minutes then opened one eye to see if she was still there. "Morning love."

Sam giggled a bit when she heard what he groggily said before he went back to sleep. When he opened one of his eyes ten minutes or so later and said what he did she said in reply after kissing him softly on the cheek, “Morning dear. How’d the celebration party go last night?”

Edited by SkySong278

"I left before it ended, but he sprits appreciated the break. 8t was still very lively when I left, but I was tired. I tried to sleep in the castle, but it felt weird without you there." He said softly and kisses her nose. "shall we see the city while we're here and see what's new or should we just go home?"

“Oh and I’m glad that they appreciated the break as well as the party being quite lively when you left. I’m glad you found me and that you were able to feel better being beside me,” she said in reply before kissing him on the cheek after he had kissed her on the nose. “I’d like that. We can do that on our way back home.”

"You have an awful sence of direction, we're in France right now and we currently live in Colorado. We'll go back through Hell to get home, it's the fastest and safest way to travel with a little princess. Plus you have your appointment tomorrow afternoon. We won't make it if we take the jet. " He said booping her nose. 

“Oh. I guess I’m all turned around. Sorry. Maybe we should just go home then and save looking at the city to see what might be new the next time we might be here,” she said a bit sheepishly in reply but smiled a bit when he booped her on the nose. “Should we leave now or in a few hours instead?”

"Let's leave in a few hours and take a tour around town first. We can go back through Hell and a passageway to Ol' Blue at the Denver airport, from there I can call Zeroth to bring a car to get us. How does that sound?" He asked sitting up. 

“Okay sounds like a wonderful plan. I’d love to take a tour of the town before going through that passageway you spoke of in order to get to the airport,” she said in reply before also sitting up and then standing up shortly afterward but a bit reluctantly since she had been very comfortable.

Edited by SkySong278

"Sounds like a plan. Let's shower first though." He said getting some clothing out for both of them and kissed her cheek. "Shall you join me?" He said heading to the bathroom and turning on the shower. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((was out most of the day with family and pretty much just got back an hour ago so that’s why this response and the one in AKS is late))

“Okay,” she said in reply before reluctantly getting up and then kissing him back on the cheek afterward. “Of course,” she said in reply to his question before picking up the clothes he had gotten out for her and then heading into the bathroom after he had turned on the shower.

((it's alright. Things have been busy around my house and trying to get things ready for my grandma and uncle to move in. That's why I'm slow.))

Jach got in and made room for her under the six showerheads and started to wash her hair then his. He then handed her the body wash and grinned at her belly. He ran soft fingers over some stretch marks. "You've grown little princess. It's the wings, you'll get your figure back love, but either way, you are gorgeous. " He said softly then rinsed his hair. 

Once out, dressed and ready in a hipster-esk fashion complete with man bun he grabbed his wallet and oxfords, slipping on the shoes and pulling out a pair of sunglasses. The only thing that threw off his look was his pocket watch clipped to v neck white shirt and it was tucked into a brest pocket of the dark blue pinstripe vest. He even added a clip on magnet earring on his left ear of a cute black and purple polymer dragon looking like it was hanging from his lobe. "You ready darling?"

((okie doke and I wish you luck with all of that :). I bet that’ll take a lot of work to get done))

Sam got in a little while after he did under the six shower heads and also after he made room for her. She smiled at him when he washed her hair and then took the body wash from him afterward. “She really is growing fast. I’m sure I will but I don’t really mind it right now. Why thank you handsome,” she said in reply before rinsing her own hair a few minutes after he did.

After she washed up her body and rinsed it off as well before turning off the water and then drying off as well. She then got dressed in a nice casual maternity dress that was blue green in color with multicolored aviator sunglasses and nice white flat shoes soon after. Then she put her hair in a braid down her back before putting on a nice sun hat as well as some fairy magnet earrings on both of her ear lobes. “Of course my love.”

Edited by SkySong278

Jach took her hand and walked her to a car, helped her in and pulled out of the house. The drive was more wild looking outside the house. Once they where out of the tunnel of knarled trees and into the town. It was built up, all the way to his driveway. "Wow. It really boomed in the time we where gone."

Sam walked with him to the car after he had led them out of the house to it and then got in before he drove up their driveway. She looked out the window, thinking that everything did indeed boom a lot more since they were last there. “Yes it has,” she said in agreement while still looking out the window.

"Alright shopping!" He squeeled and parked on the shopping district. He helped her out and pointed to a maturity store he stopped at and helped her into the store. "I love shopping with my wife. This place has some cute clothes here. " He looked at an outfit. 

“Okay,” she said in reply with a smile before he parked at the maternity store. She smiled at him when he helped her out of the car after she had unbuckled her seatbelt and then walked with him into the store afterward. “I love shopping with you as well my love. Yes they do,” she said as she picked up an outfit that was a small dress.

Edited by SkySong278

"Shopping for you." He said seeing her look at the little girls dress. "We'll shop for Aria later she'd be difficult with her wings." He said. "You wanted new maturity clothes for yourself." He grinned. There's some nerdy ones look!" He said running and grabbing a black t-shirt with the One Ring script around the belly part and the words saying 'Dont touch my precious' in the middle of the ring of dark elven script. 

“Oh. Well we can still get a few things for her as well and maybe just cut small holes in the back of her outfits that are big enough for her wings,” she said in reply before hearing the rest of what he including the shirt he pointed out. “You mean maternity clothes? I love it. I could get this shirt and maybe another one,” she said with a smile as she touched the Lord of The Rings shirt.

"That's what I've been saying... Right..." He said looking in the distance for a moment. "Oh my lantana i must still be tired. We need to get a chocolate mocha after this. Yes that's what I meant. I wonder if they have father and mother matching maternity shirts." He said tilting his head. He then gasped and ran over to a yellow and blue pair of shorts referencing his favorite Disney movie. He held them up showing her. He then got a pouty face. "Please? And that game of thrones one that says Mother of dragons. That'll be accurate considering she's a quarter of one."

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

“It’s okay dear and that sounds wonderful. I’d love one as well. That would be super cute,” she said in reply before seeing the Beauty and the Beast themed shirts he held up with a pout. She giggled a bit and said, “Of course and that one’s perfect.”

Edited by SkySong278