AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

Sam woke up after Jach did and ate breakfast as well before heading downstairs with her nightgown still on, getting a drink of water afterward. She was sitting at the table and drinking her drink when she noticed Jach looking at the calendar with a perplexed expression on his face. “What’s the matter dear?” she asked with her head tilted a bit to the side while her face had a curious expression on it.

Edited by SkySong278

"All the staff asked for the day off but it's nothing of any significance. Ugh. All three are gone. " He said with a huff. He then went to the weapons room and started to clean the blades there. "I just don't understand why they all took the day off. It's not my birthday, nor I it yours, it's not our anniversary... " He said as he polished a bident made of iron. 

“Oh and maybe they wanted to get something for Aria?” she said and asked in reply with the curious expression still on her face before taking another sip of her water while watching him clean the blades in the weapons room.

Edited by SkySong278

"Possibly. But I figured they would be at the party in Hell for that.." he said softly studying the blade. He then took a wet stone and sharpened it. "And for all four at the same time? And May never asked for a day off before, she always planned ahead and did whatever she needed to do on Sunday when she dose have the day off and even works on her birthday and my birthday. She's been my nanny forever. This is definitely unusual for May at least. "

“Maybe they all wanted to go in on something together for her and wanted to get the gift now before they forget to get one later at the time of the party in Hell,” she said in reply with a small shrug before hearing the rest of what he said about May while she got up and went over to where he was and started to help with the other blades there. “Well there’s always a first for everything,” she said while picking up her sword and starting to polish the blade as well as the hilt.

Jach stopped and looked at her with a smerk. "I'm kinda glad they left now. Cuz dam your sexy holding a sword." He grinned with a low growl. "I'm sure we'll find out what it was all about soon. " He said putting his bident up and took down his knives and sharpened them polishing them. "Bet I can look sexy too with a shirt off. Look like the Witcher." He winked at her cheekily. 

“Oh well why thank you. I’ve held a sword before so why is this time any different?” Sam said in reply and then asked her question curiously afterward with her head titled a bit to the side with a purr. She went back to polishing her sword until it shone and then she picked up her bow and started to polish the wood before hearing what he said about being sexy while being shirtless. “You’re always sexy love and you’re way sexier than the Witcher.”

Edited by SkySong278

"Darlin' " he drawled. "You're always sexy with a weapon in hand, or without one in hand. Only this time, you have my beautiful baby girl in your belly and you have this glow about you that I find even more attractive." He said with a purr of his own and put up his knives and took off his carbon fiber bow with a sturdy cable that wouldn't snap in his dragon claw. He started taking care of the pulley system. "Oh? Those are bold words. The man has a body of a Greek god ..... Oh right I forgot. I don't need a body of a Greek god. I am a Greek god." He flipped his hair and looked like one of Fabio Lanozi's pictures on a dime store romance book giving her a cheeky wink. 

“Oh well thank you for saying so. She’s also mine and yes she is beautiful. I already can’t wait until she’s born,” she said in reply with another purr before also checking her string. After finding that it was still fine, she put the bow back where it belonged. “Well you are my husband so of course I’d be thinking you’re always sexy and sexier than the Witcher. Yes that you are,” she said in reply to the rest of what he said before giggling a bit when she watched him flip his hair and look like Fabio Lanozi on a romance book.

Edited by SkySong278

"I can. A little demon child would be... Well a little demon. Got to prepare for her and get this house ready for a flying, sharp toothed,  long tailed fire breathing baby. And one with half of my blood?" He shuddered. "Ask May, I was a absolute nightmare as a toddler. You know the Renaissance area of the city circle of Hell? Yep, up in flames on more then once occasion. Most of the buildings are brick and rock instead of wood." He said sheepishly.

“Oh okay so pretty much demon toddler-proof the house then. Well she might not be too bad but we can always get May to help us just in case,” she said in reply before kissing him softly on the cheek and then pulling away again afterward. “What should we do now if we’re done with the weapons?”

Edited by SkySong278

"Don't know. I usually have a lot to do but looking around everything is cleaned, washed, dried and folded everything is perfect and now I'm board. ..... I'm going to reorganize the library." He said and walked off to the small room lined with books. He started to pull stacks of them off ad organize them by color then by alphabetical order.

“Oh okay,” she said with a small sigh before watching as he went to the library to reorganize the books there. She went there a little while after he went there and she saw him already at work, organizing everything. She sat in a chair there and started to read, her hand resting on her stomach. “Dear she’s starting to kick,” she said after feeling her little feet hitting against her hand.

Edited by SkySong278

Jach, a man who has never harmed a book in his life, immediately dropped the stack he was holding and went over to her lightly pressing a hand on her belly. He felt the flutter of his little girl and got the biggest grin on his face. He then squealed like a tween at a Justin bieber concert. "That's her? That's really her?" He asked then squealed again feeling the baby move. "Oh this is the second best moment of my life! Hello there Aria." He cooed.

Sam smiled when she watched how he reacted at the news of their baby girl starting to kick. She then giggled a bit when he heard him squeal and said in reply to his questions, “Yes it’s really her.” Her head then tilted a bit to the side while her face adopted a look of curiosity when she heard the thing he said and asked, “What was the first one?” Her smile got a bit bigger when she heard him coo to Aria after she had asked what she did and looked affectionately at her belly afterward.

"Well a two week period of taking you onto my house, marrying you and the day after our wedding and waking up realizing that I don't have an empty bed to wake up to anymore, that I'm finally no longer alone." He said softly and kisses the moving belly then her lips tenderly. 

“Oh,” she said in reply before kissing him back on the lips after he kissed her and her belly. “That was the best moment of my life as well and this one is also the second best moment of my life,” she said after pulling away from the tender kiss.

He purred and slid his hands around to her back and hugged her, head on her shoulder. "I'm glad of that. You looked beautiful that day. How about we dig out our old fancy outfits and take them on the Cruise? " He asked after a moment of simple silence just holding her. He let go and returned to his books. "It'll be fun seeing others reactions to a old tux and ball gown. " 

She purred as well when he held her close and rested his head on her shoulder. “Oh? Am I not beautiful all the time? You were very handsome that day as well but of course you’re handsome all the time. That sounds like a good idea,” she said in reply and then pouted when he pulled away. “Yes that sounds like it would be very amusing.”

"baby you're gorgeous all the time. Beautiful is just more formal, and I'd love to see you wear your crown more often. " He said softly as he organized the books getting one shelf done and worked on another one started the opposite way.  

“Thank you and I figured. I’ll make sure to do that more often,” she said before getting up carefully and going over to him and kissing him softly on the cheek afterward. “I’m going to nap for a bit. Our little girl is very active and is taking a bit of energy out of me. You may join me if you’d like,” she said and the last thing that she said was with a purr before she sashayed out of the library with her hand on her belly.

Jach watched her away out of veiw. He then finished the bookshelf he was on, organizing it so it was aesthetically pleasing before pulling out one he hasn't read in a while called the complete works of Edgar Allen Poe. He brought it upstairs and sat in a chair in the bedroom getting ready to read as she slept. 

When Sam got to their room, she got dressed in her pajamas, unmade their bed afterward, and then got under the covers before falling asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. She smiled a bit when she felt Aria get into a good position and settle down for a bit as well before hearing him come into the room. She slept peacefully knowing that he was nearby and that their little girl was letting her get some rest.

Edited by SkySong278

Jach  read quietly as she slept and only left to make tea before returning and reading some more. It was around noon when he staff came home but they remained quiet and started to set up after Angie peeked in on them seeing them both occupied. 

Around three they all came on into the room. "Your highnesses? Can you come down stairs for a moment please?" Zeroth asked. 

Sam shifted position a few times before getting comfortable in a main position she liked a little while after. She woke up slightly at about 2:30 that afternoon but was too comfy to get out of bed then so she stayed where she was for another thirty minutes or so and then woke up completely when Zeroth and company came in. “Sure,” she said in reply before rubbing her eyes a bit and then sat up before getting up and heading towards the door only to stop and wait for Jach.