AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

“Oh okay that’s good to know,” she said in reply to the first additional statement he said before purring a bit when she felt him tenderly kiss her throat and then heard everything else he said afterward. “Okay and are you sure you don’t need me to help go through the paperwork with you? I can. Okay and she might have a pair of both. One set of gold and another of silver,” she said in reply including the last thing he said although he had said it mostly to himself. She then purred again when she felt the kiss he placed below her jaw before she kissed him softly on the lips and then pulled away again afterward.

"It's fine dear, you go lay down. She could have gold fading to silver like mine faded to red. " He returned her kiss and stood up. "I can get to the paperwork done and sent off, but as queen you need to sign it as well. " He said softly and headed to his office. "I'll do that now dear. "

“Okay and that’s also true,” she said in reply before he got up and she heard the rest of what he said afterward. “I’ll co-sign the paperwork after I wake up from my nap,” she said in reply before saying when he headed to his office, “Okay.” After he was in his office, she got up herself, and then went upstairs to their room before laying down on their bed where she fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow and after she put the covers over her.

Jach finished the paperwork and went upstairs to wake her for dinner and to sign the papers. He stopped in the doorway and leaned against the frame looking at her sleeping form. Turning his eyes skyward he mouthed the words 'Thank you. Thank you so much for this wonderful blessing that keeps on giving. ' he watched her a little bit more before moving to the side of the bed and stroked her cheek softly. "Hey beautiful, time to wake up." He said softly with a purr. 

Sam continued to sleep for awhile longer, sleeping very peacefully until she heard Jach telling her to wake up and also felt his hand softly stroke her cheek. “Aw do I have to? I’m very comfortable,” she asked and said a bit tiredly while also emitting her own purr while rubbing her eyes a bit in order to wake up some more.

"Yes unfortunately you do. " He smiled softly as she rubbed her eyes like a sleepy child. "Dinner then back to bed. I want you to eat healthy for you and our little demonic bunbun." He said patting the side of her midriff gently.  "That means eating and brushing your teeth before more sleep, you can sign the papers just before dinner. Only about eight forms, maestro should have the table set up by the time you're done signing them."

“Aw,” she said with a small pout after waking up a bit more and before she heard everything else he said. “Okay and good to know that I don’t have to sign a whole lot of papers. Alright and I wonder what’s going to be for dinner tonight.”

Edited by SkySong278

“Oh. Hm I guess I’ll have to wait and find out,” she said in reply with a cute little head tilt as she had a curious expression on her face. She then reluctantly got out of bed, combed her hair, straightened her clothes a bit, and then headed to the door to head downstairs but waited for him in the doorway first.

((I don’t remember what her favorite French dish is))

When they went downstairs to the dinning room a lovely candle lit dinner was set up for them, her favorite dish, drink and dessert where for both of them to enjoy. The mood was set with the lights dim and five long candles in a candlebra  providing the soft  romantic glow as smooth romantic music quietly played in the background. "Looks like our wedding night, or rather the meal we first had at home after our honeymoon. Can I get a dance with my angel afterwards?" He asked her pulling out her chair for her. 

(neither do I, that's why I wrote it out then facepalmed because they are from France {although he's German but lived in France for a long time} and I'm too lazy to look back and try to find it 😆)

((I don’t think it was mentioned back in where maybe it could’ve been. I’m also too lazy to see if it was mentioned hehe 😇))

When she went downstairs with him, she looked at the dining room and how it was set up for dinner and covered her mouth in both surprise and shock. “Oh wow my love. It looks exactly like that time. Of course. I hope Aria doesn’t mind,” she said in reply after she had gotten over her surprise and shock and then sat down in the pulled out chair. “Thanks dear,” she said after she had gotten comfortable in the chair.

Edited by SkySong278

He pushed her in and then sat down opposite of her and placed the napkin on his lap. "This is sparkling apple cider, would you like some?" He said softly pouring some in a wine glass.  He then took a bite of the pasta. He hummed contently and glanced at the devil's food cake smothered in whipped cream and chocolate syrup. "Never has a dessert looked so tempting to me that I'd want to skip a lovely dinner and go straight to the sugar and calories." He said pointing to the cake with his fork. "But maestro would skin my arm and make it into a oven mitt if I started to eat unhealthy again, especially after getting doctors orders for a special diet to lessen my fertility issues..."

((I think it was pasta.))

((she was already in the chair and oh okay))

“Sure,” she said before he poured her a glass of it and after she had swallowed a bite of her pasta. “Maestro does such a good job in making pasta and everything else he makes us. I could never make it as good as he does,” she said with her own hum of contentment before also looking at the cake. “I guess we’ll just have to finish eating our main dish first before we can enjoy it. You can always have me instead,” she said in reply and this last statement she said was said with a small purr and a smile before having her attention go back to being on her food.

((he pulled it out, she sat down and he pushed her in. Old fashioned gesture.))

Jach was nodding to her first few statements taking a sip when she said the last sentence causing him to dribble his drink, swallow hard and sputter trying not to spit up coughing. "You tempt me darling. I'd rather forgo the cake and have you for dessert any day." He said after he recovered taking a few more bites of his pasta.

((oh okay. never mind))

Sam giggled when she saw how he reacted when she had said the last thing she said and then said in reply with another purr, “I try and me too.” She also went back to eating her own dinner. “The cake does look very good, though.” This last statement she said was said after she swallowed another bite of pasta.

"Ah but you are more tempting then any cake my dear."  Maestro's voice came from the kitchen, "What is wrong with my cake? Aye you royals are bad mouthing my beautiful creation?!" He came out spoon in hand his goat hooves clopping on the ground. His curved ram horns held the white cap on his head and he snorted angrily. "Oh don't get your fur in a twist meastro! You didn't make my wife, I was giving her a complement, saying she's as sweet looking and tempting as this death by chocolate masterpiece. " He said with a small chuckle as he finished his pasta. 

“Oh um I’m glad you think so,” she said a bit shyly in reply with a small blush on her cheeks before eating a few more noodles of her dinner and also before she heard what maestro said. Her eyes widened a bit when she watched him come out with a spoon in his hand and looking a bit angry as well. She was about to respond to what he asked and said before Jach ended up doing that instead. Her blush then darkened a bit when she heard the last thing the latter said before finishing eating her pasta and then worked on finishing her drink afterward.

Edited by SkySong278

"Oh, well in that case keep at it. Comparing the Queen of the underworld to my pastries is an honor." He said proudly and clopped off back to the kitchen. 

Jach rolled his eyes and pulled the cake between them getting a fork full and holding out to her. "Beauty gets the first bite love."

Sam blushed a bit darker when she heard what maestro said before seeing the piece of cake that Jach had on a fork and was reaching towards her before also hearing the last thing he said afterward. “Oh um thank you,” she said before opening her mouth and leaning in towards the fork and piece of cake on it and then eating it shortly afterward. “Oh. My. Gosh. This is the best Devils Food Cake I’ve ever had,” she said after swallowing the piece of cake with a look of contentment on her face.

Edited by SkySong278

Jach tilted his head and cut himself a bite eating it. His eyes went slitted and his tails came out twisted together and wagging like a happy dog's. "Oh. My. Word. Over the years this dessert gets better and better, and this must be the best yet! Gordon Ramsay would clean the plate if he had a taste of this!" He took another bite for himself then gave his wife a bite.

Sam nodded in agreement while still having a contented look on her face before she was given another piece of it to eat. “It also keeps getting better with each bite. Maestro has outdone himself this time,” she said with a smile after swallowing the more recent bite of cake.

Jach took another bite as well. "He put hot fudge in the middle that's why! He layred it with the fudge and I think I taste a hint of cinnamon? And a bit of vanilla too. " He said moving her fork twords her as a subtle hint to feed herself while he took another bite of the cake. "Chopped Maraschino cherrys are hidden in the batter too. He's gotten creative and bold! I should send him off to a cooking show. Hell's kitchen would be most fitting." He chuckled and winked. 

“I taste all of that as well and yes that’s definitely why then,” she said before picking up her fork and eating another piece of it shortly afterward while also still looking content. “Yes I think so. He might enjoy that,” she said in reply with a giggle.

"He needs to get a taliesman to make him appear human first.  He'd frighten away the contestants with his look now. " He laughed and scooped a finger full of whipped cream and tapped her nose with a grin. "It's been a while since we've had a quiet dinner together, at least in a romantic way. " He said looking at her lovingly. 

“Oh right. I kind of forgot about that. Well after he gets that I’m sure he’ll do well in competing with the other contestants and that he’ll win,” she said in reply before giggling a bit when he put whipped cream on her nose after tapping it. “I know. We need to do it more often,” she said in reply to the last thing he said while also looking at him lovingly.

Edited by SkySong278