AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

"Alright." He said booking the expedishions. "There's a tango night on the boat, let's get the wifi, drinks and food package.... Looks like we can reserve a spot at a high end restaurant too.  " He said setting it up. He looked at other things to do. "A calypso dancing lesson...  A fishing trip... Not much of a fisher. Oh! This one, this one is a tour of every historical church on each of the ports we go to! They have some interesting ones... And we can pay respects to the mayrters that risked their lives to set them up. Even if you want to do something like he market in Africa, I'd love to do that. It is fasnating.... Meeting the people and then seeing the buildings they risked everything for... It's quite the experience for me at least. "

“The tango night sounds like fun and that’s neat,” she said in reply to the few things he said about the tango night and having a reservation at a high end restaurant before hearing the rest of what he said about other things they could do. “I’d be interested in the calypso dancing lesson as well as the tour of the historical churches. I’d like to also walk around the market in Africa. It sounds like it would be fun.”

Edited by SkySong278

Jach pursed his lips. "The church tour is three hours, and the market lasts for that long too. It has to be one or the other. I'll sign up for tango night and Calypso lessons. I don't want to go to the market. Too many memories of the slave trade for me, but you don't have those memories. Some of these we may have to split up, but it'll be worth it. You go with a group of people and you'll get to meet new people and make friends. Oh.... Pearl diving is men only... The family that has been contracted by the Cruise line are traditionalist. Any women that book it would be taught to weave baskets and how to shuck he oysters." He said reading on it more. 

“Aw okay. I can do the market while you do the church tour although I wanted to do that one with you. Can’t I do the tango night and Calipso lessons with you? I don’t want to be separated, though but maybe I can meet you at the last church of the tour after the market’s over. Oh darn but I can learn to shuck the oysters you bring back as well as to learn to make baskets. I don’t mind,” she said in reply to everything he said while also looking at the laptop screen.

Edited by SkySong278

"Tango and Calypso are couples things. In a way, you'll find the pearls by opening them, I'm just getting wet." He laughed.  "That last one sounds good. Oh! Oh.... This village is something I wanted to see for a long time. Men aren't allowed though, it's a village of women who have ran away from abusive husbands, family who cast them out when they were taken advantage of in the fields and that's a big no-no...young girls who where supposed to be child brides and so on.  They have items there that are beautifully made and I would like to aquire a carpet from there.... I can wait outside the gate but can you please go in and explore for me? " He said giving her big puppy dog eyes.

“Oh okay. Never mind on those then. I know but I wanted to get wet with you. Okay. Oh that’s interesting and also very sad. Okay and sure I can do that and maybe I can find some jewelry I might like as well,” she said in reply to everything he said and asked before seeing and giggling a bit at his big puppy dog eyes. “You’re stealing my look but it’s still cute.”

"Well, we know the tango, and it's a competition, we can explore Egypt together when we dock there and swim with the turtles in Fiji. I know darling, but my snake pouts won't work on you anymore, and yours never fail so I had to try something." He said softly and snuggles into her side.

“Okay but have we ever done a competition with it? If not, we should because it would be fun. That sounds like a good plan. I’d love to explore Egypt as well as swim with the turtles in Fiji. I don’t mind dear,” she said in reply before running her fingers through his hair when he snuggled into her side.

Edited by SkySong278

"I don't believe we have darling.." he said a d signed them up for the other things and clicked pay. He typed in his credit card number by pure memory and then paid for the entire trip. "There, and now it's settled. Set for the month of our anniversary. Wonderful! Now can you keep petting my hair love I really like that." He said with a soft purr laying his head on her lap. "Oh Mulan is coming out soon we should go to it. 

“Okay and hooray,” she said in reply with a smile on her face as well with an excited look on her face before hearing the last two things he said. “Of course my love and we should make it a date night,” she said in reply with her own soft purr before continuing to pet his hair as he requested.

"Yes! I'm a little bit hesitant about it, they completely overhauled the storyline of Mulan but the trailers look good though. Although I'll miss mushu, remember he first time we saw it? I cried of laughter on the dragon part!" He grinned.

“I heard that they went with the more historical part of the story instead of how Disney depicted it. It also looks like there is a flying creature of some kind even if it’s not a dragon and Mushu. I agree about the trailer looking good and I would still like to see it. Yes, I do and yes, you did. I did as well,” she said in reply with her own smile while continuing to run her fingers through his hair.

"There's onward out too. That looks good too. I'll see Mulan though. " He said softly and purred closing his eyes as she continues to pet his hair. 

“Hm I think I’d like to see Mulan first and then Onward a bit later,” she said in reply while humming contently when she heard his continued soft purring from her petting his hair. “So should we start planning the baby shower now or sleep for a bit or do something else?”

"I've slept enough, we should take turns sleeping for a few days when the little princess comes." He said turning his head and kissing her shirt over her belly. "So, a white cake with strawberry badder for the gender reveal. In a office setting something on a short day or give them a two hour lunch break to join us. Maybe some foods? Pink lemonade, some foods for a small luncheon... Should we have a game? " He asked.

“I know you have but I might want to. I’ll do it later, though. Sounds good,” she said before smiling a bit more when she felt him kiss her shirt. “I like that idea and a two hour lunch break. Maybe pink cookies to go with the pink lemonade and a game sounds fun but what kind?”

"I don't know. We'll have to look some up. Nothing nasty or inappropriate. A bingo game of baby items? " He suggested. "Things new parents need and make it into a bingo game, that'll be fun and work appropriate." He said looking at the ceiling now in thought.

“Okay and of course dear. That sounds like a good one. Maybe something else we can do game-wise can be a game like Scrabble where they try to guess her first name,” she said in reply while also thinking but still had her attention be on him and the continued movement of her fingers going through his hair.

"Good idea. Maybe scramble in Joan and her last name to make things a little bit more challenging let's keep out her other middle name, " he said. "Or maybe hide binkies or put a bunch of small toy baby bottles in a bigger size baby bottle and have them guess how many are in there?" He suggested, closing his eyes. 

“Thank you and that also sounds like a good idea. Maybe we can do both Scrabble and putting a bunch of toy bottles inside a bigger bottle for them to guess how many are there so that they can take turns doing both of those things,” she said in reply while continuing to stroke his hair.

"Absolutely! Let's throw in some greens and blue things just so it isn't too obvious that we know the gender. And add a few gender neutral names like Paris and Alex for the Scrabble game. We can do a more showy thing in Hell for all our subjects that tend to the castle. The eleventh to thirteenth rings are the town of souls who either worship us, or are simply happier there under me then they would be in heaven. They would love to have a huge festival to bring in the new princess and share in the joy of their King and Queen. There we can have a parade with ribbons and confetti, feast tables that'll dwarf my brother's filled with delicious foods that where delicacies in their times and from around the world! Music and dancing, games and everyone laughing and singing! It'll sound like heaven! " He sat up quickly eyes bright. "We can have hellhound races, and daring chariot rides in the arena, old popular singers like Elvis could come to visit and sing for us! I can get a request for the invitations if you want to see a particular singer! I'll even stop punishment for a day! " He got up getting more excited about a party in Hell then a office party. "Then I can see my little snakes again, visit Phoenix and Basilisk, and see my three little Cerberus again! Oh boy that's going to take a ton of paperwork for that large of scale... Let's see... So  if we take about a two week period of vacation time before you get on maternity leave that should cover party time and wrap up..." He said and started muttering in demonic about what needs to be filed, a permit for a Z52-F66 for the parade and a FF6-77G for punishment halt and then a G77-40 for invites to passed souls in heaven to be permitted without the chance of their damnation by passing the gates of Hell. 

“That sounds like a good idea dear and I was just thinking that as well but with a few boy names so that they can guess both kinds of names. I like that idea a lot. It’ll be nice seeing everyone there again. I don’t remember exactly when the last time we went there and took care of our responsibilities there was but I think it’s been awhile. Will the office party be while I’m on maternity leave then while the party in Hell will be before that one?” she said and allowed in reply to everything he said before hearing him start murmuring in demonic about the stuff that’ll need to be filed in order for some of the things they’d like done for the party in Hell.

Edited by SkySong278

"office party in one month, and the hell party around three months when you take maternity leave. I'll take my leave when the baby is born so I can help you out with sleep and feeding. I wouldn't recommend Brest feeding, little demons got some teeth. "He said. 

“Okay and I’ll keep that in mind. So mainly formula then,” she said in reply before looking up at the ceiling with a thoughtful expression on her face that also looked a bit tired.

He looked over to her.  "You can pump milk if you want to feed her." He moved to her and knelt on front of her kissing her throat tenderly. "Why don't you go take a nap love, I'll sort through the paperwork so all you need to do is co-sign. She may not have little teeth givin that the DNA you carry is still part human. I hope her wings are golden, or silver. " He said softly more to himself on his last sentence and kissed below her jaw.