AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

“Mhm and a single tail. Yes we do and okay. I’ll start thinking up names and share them with you later. Sure,” she said in reply to his statements and question just before they got back home and pulled into the garage. After they were parked, she unbuckled, opened the door, and then started to head back inside with the bag that had the purchased frame in it as well as the ultrasound picture.

Edited by SkySong278

He let her put in the photo then set it on the mantle place. Zeroth came in with lemonade. "How did the appointment go sir and madam?" He asked setting the tray down. "Where having a little girl!" Jach grinned. 

She put the picture in the frame before he put it on the mantle before nodding in agreement to what Jach said about what they were going to have. “How about Aria as a first name and Hera as another middle name?” she asked him before sitting down and taking a cup of lemonade off of the tray that Zeroth had set down on the table for them and taking a small sip of the drink.

“Oh I’m glad I could come up with a name. Sure that works,” she said in reply before looking back at the picture. “Aria Joan Hera Echlare. I already can’t wait until she’s born.”

"We need to work on a nursery for her. " He said with a grin. "We should have a little gender reveal with Zander  and the company, maybe making a chocolate party with strawberry chocolate, strawberry milk and strawberry cake?" He said. "And a baby shower too. Lot's to plan... I don't think diapers of the human world would fit her tail though...."

“Yes we do but we have a bit of time until it needs to be built,” she said in reply before hearing the rest of what he said regarding having a gender reveal party for their little girl and what they could have at it. “All that sounds good love. When should we have it? They would help hide it, though.”

"After our next appointment. That'll give us two weeks to plan and get materials. Now that the trial is over, and Abigail settled into her job quite seemlessly it should be easy to announce the pregnancy and give everyone enough time to get something if they want to. Oh we should invite Adam, he's the janitor. He's been working there for twenty two years and is kinda like another Grandpa to Xander.  His grandkids are moved away and he's been a little depressed lately.... I worry about him. He's like a father to me, although I'm far, far older then he is." He chuckled softly. 

“Okay and all that sounds perfect my love. I’ve seen Adam around but I didn’t know that Zander treated him like a second grandfather. I’m glad he does and I’m sorry that he’s been feeling a bit depressed lately. Him coming to the baby shower will hopefully help with that. Yes that’s true,” she said in reply to everything he said and the last thing he said as well with a small giggle.

"I hope it does. The janitor of large companies are so often overlooked that it gets tiering." He said softly and started to dust with a rag. "I don't mind doing house work although May and Abigail don't like it when I do. " He said. "I just don't do idle well lately. One doesn't throw grand balls in Colorado, that's why I wanted to live in new York City but you liked the springs and mountains of Colorado." He said with a mock pout. 

“I guess we won’t know officially if it’ll help until the day of the baby shower comes. That’s true and very sad,” she said in reply before sitting down on the couch and watching as he started to clean with a rag. “Why don’t they like it when you clean? I understand. Sometimes I have a hard time sitting still as well. Maybe we can have one anyway. Sorry. I don’t like very big crowds but I like being in the mountains and around springs,” she asked and said in reply to the rest of what he said while he had a mock pout on his face.

Edited by SkySong278

"It's ok love, I like the open spaces. I can spread my wings here without worrying about getting spotted. They don't like it when I clean because they have certain days they do things like laundry and dusting and vacuuming and the like and if I do one of those I throw off their schedule. " He said removing a decorative sword off the wall and cleaned it and polished it. 

“Okay and I’m glad. I like them as well for the same reason you said. Oh okay and that’s understandable,” she said in reply before laying down on the couch and putting a hand over her belly with a small smile. “I’m glad that I was right about her gender. I need to trust my maternal instincts more often,” she said after a little while longer of silence.

"You'll be a great mother. You where amazing with Xander. It wouldn't be much difference with our little girl. Although... I guess at a few times I'll find it hard to get out of the bed when you get in the mood." He chuckled and winked setting the sword back on it's place with a extra sway of his hips.

“Aw thank you. So were you but you had plenty of practice before me due to the kids that went by your home in hell before they went on to Heaven. Nope except for bows in her hair and getting to get her dressed in dresses. Hm I might wait to get in the mood until little Aria‘s born so you can sleep easier,” she said in reply to everything he said and the very last thing she said was said with a small giggle before enjoying the extra sway of his hips while sighing contentedly.

Edited by SkySong278

"darling, when the hormones say 'yes please' there's no denying them no matter how hard you try. I already told you that girls make a female demon lustful and emotional. " He said walking behind the couch after setting down the cloth and started to give her a massage on her neck. 

“Oh right. I briefly forgot about that. The excitement’s making me forget. That’s my excuse anyway,” she said in reply before purring a bit when she felt him give her neck a massage.

"It is exciting. I may have more experience with the lost souls of purgatory, not Hell dear, home in France would be a better term to use though. Purgatory is of the ring of limbo if compared to Dante's work. Although he got the count and the order of the rings incorrect." He chuckled. "A little over a hundred years and still learning new things. I already have lived two lifetimes with you. Soon there won't be a place on the map that we haven't been to. Speaking of travel, we should book the cruise line we want. "

“Oh right. Sorry. I don’t think I’ve ever read Dante’s Inferno, though so I wouldn’t know if he was right or not,” she said before shrugging a bit. “I guess I’m still getting used to the whole demon thing and it’s still a lot to remember you know. I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else and I guess that’s true. We’ve traveled quite a bit. Yes, we should. Want to do that now so that we don’t forget to do it later?”

Edited by SkySong278

"Yes let's do it now. " He said getting his laptop. "There's a video on YouTube who does a summary of the work in a comical way with drawings. It's quite entertaining. First let's chose a cruise line. One with no kids or with kids?" He asked. 

“Okay,” she said before he got his laptop and then she heard everything he said about there being a YouTube video on Dante’s Inferno and it being a comedy before hearing his question afterward. “Hm I’ll have to look for that video then. Without,” she said in reply before resting her head on his shoulder. “When we were doing the contest you said that you’d let me bring the leather and handcuffs.”

"Really? At what contest...." He said tilting his head and thinking back. A smile pulled up his lips with a purr. "that's right I did. Alright, no kids and we can take the train from the town to France, or Rome, then leave at a Port from one of those two. Want to go see the Jamaica islands? " He asked typing away and finding a sight to look a European cruise that's kid free. 

“Mhm,” she said in reply with a small smile but didn’t reply as she let him think about it and remember what contest she was talking about. She then started to purr as well when she heard him doing it before hearing everything else he said and the question he asked last. “Yes you did. Okay and maybe Rome. That sounds good and yes we can enjoy some smoothies as well as other Jamaican food,” she said while looking at the screen with him.

Edited by SkySong278

"Alright..." He booked them a cabin on a ship. "Expedishions. We port four times, oh! Honey look! I can dive for pearls in Jamaica! And swim with sharks in a cage... I'm going to do pearls. There's caves in Africa we can explore..."

“Yay and I’d like to do that as well. It sounds like fun. I like the sound of exploring caves because that also sounds very fun. Maybe we can find some souvenirs in them that we can bring back,” she said in reply to everything he said.