AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

“Well I guess you can tell her lawyer that when he or she calls you and explain that. I know. She wouldn’t let me get a word in; otherwise I would’ve pointed out that I can because I’m your wife,” she said in reply before she felt one of his tails against her leg and his wing covering her as an instant warmth. “Mhm,” she said in reply to his question before her own purr got louder when she felt him start to do it. She then rested her head against his shoulder and watched the fire crackle and make shapes.

Edited by SkySong278

Jach smiled and held her close. "My wife. All these years and I still enjoy the sound of the word. You know, I can probably sculp you with my eyes closed, yet I will never be able to get those beautiful eyes correct. " He said rubbing his cheek on her head.

“Me too and I enjoy the sound of husband as well,” Sam said in reply before blushing a bit when she heard the last thing he said regarding her eyes. “You really think they’re that beautiful?” she asked a bit shyly while enjoying being held close to him and him rubbing his cheek on her head.

"Absolutely. I get lost in their depths each time I look at you. The perfect balance between green and brown, flecked with gold to make them twinkle. Stunning and lovely." He whispers his eyes meeting hers. He kissed her tenderly, rolled into his side and curled around her like a dragon around his treasure. "My treasure, I shall guard you jealously, no knight can steel you away from me,  no mortal man can slay me. You are my horde. My queen locked in a tower protected by me. " He said softly in a teasing tone. 

“Oh I had no idea,” she said in reply with a small blush on her cheeks as she looked back into his eyes and before he kissed her tenderly on the lips. She kissed him back before she was held against him after he had rolled onto his side. She listened to everything he said teasingly after he did that and giggled a bit before saying in reply while also flipping over onto her side so that she could look at him and put a hand on his cheek, “I’ve always been your treasure and always will be. I’ve also always felt protected by you and I’ll continue being by your side as long as I am able to do so. I won’t let any mortal man slay you or any knight take me away from you.”

"And I am glad you are willing to be my treasure. Can I wisk you away to a island? A tropical vacation in blue waters and beachfront smoothies is what I see in our future. " He said thoughtfully. "I feel like hibernating now." He said with a yawn. 

“I have always been your treasure my love. Sounds perfect. Maybe while I’m on maternity leave we can do that with our new little one or maybe we can have Zander watch him while we’re gone,” she said in reply before transforming into her own demon form. “I feel like wanting to sleep myself right now. I’m very comfortable,” she said with her own yawn before falling asleep.

Jach petted her hair a few times before joining her in a slumber.

--

Two weeks. That's all it took. Jach had fallen asleep two weeks ago and barely moved since then. Zeroth called in for him, the lack of yearly hibernations caught up to him and once he was asleep, although the weather was a cool spring early summer range of temperatures, he wasn't getting up. 

Two weeks had passed and he didn't stir, not even when a knock came in the door and Zeroth answered being handed a legal court summons Carol had filed a week after he had fired her. In it the list of grievances where breaking a contract, failure to provide reason for termination, sexual harassment, sexual assault, assault with intent to harm, a couple other bogus charges involving the fact he was a man, and she a woman, domestic abuse, and finally the cake topper; abuse of a controlled substance on the worst drug there was on the streets. 

He slept through the attempts to wake him, Zander coming home to train the new secretary and now the police had stopped by to 'Check in on them because they had several conserned people calling in reporting gunshots on the property, and domestic violence calls'. 

When the police came in, he was still asleep but had turned human due to it being daylight. He had a handprint on his cheek (because May had tried to slap him awake to no avail moments ago) and the police man frowned at this. "Sir! Get up!" One shouted hands on his tazer. Jach only inhaled slowly, turned to his side and exhaled.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Sam smiled a bit while asleep, enjoying the feeling of him petting her hair but continuing to sleep even when he fell asleep beside her as well.

~~~~

She had woken up the next morning and just thought that he would get up later that morning but then it turned into two weeks and that made her a bit concerned. She wondered if maybe he hadn’t been hibernating when he should have been and that was the reason for it now even when the temperatures were warm and it was during spring and early summer.

She was enjoying a bowl of cereal when the knock came on the door. She would have gotten up to answer it but Zeroth did instead. She looked over to see that he held a court summons and wondered if it was from Carol. That thought made her sigh before she finished eating her breakfast and she put the bowl and spoon in the sink to be washed later. She then saw that a policeman was there as well in the front foyer after she had finished cleaning up after her meal and also after watching the many attempts to wake Jach up.

She winced slightly when May slapped him, figuring that it was going to hurt him, but it didn’t seem to faze him at all and he continued to sleep as if nothing had happened. When the policeman moved to use a taser on him to try to wake him up after telling him to do so, she just watched as he inhaled and then turned onto his side to exhale. She sighed again before leaning over him and kissing him softly on the lips. She pulled away a few minutes later to see if that would wake him up. If that didn’t work, she didn’t know what else would.

((sorry. kind of a busy day today))

Edited by SkySong278

"Ma'am step aside we'll use a taser to wake him. " Said one cop.

The other offer wasn't so kind, roughly grabbing her wrist and yanking her aside stopping when a sudden movement occurred in the corner of his eye and his wrist was being held by the tall bare chested man. "Don't man handle my pregnant wife. " He snapped and let go when the cop let go of Sam's wrist. He then took her hand tenderly, kissing the red mark that was left on her skin. "Morning love. I had a wonderful nap-" he looked at the clock with a frown. "That can't be right..." He said softy then looked at his wife then her belly. "How long was I out?" He said with a gravel tone like he was speaking though marbles. 

"Sir we've been called for domestic violence here and some concerns about gunshots on the property as well as screams for help. You're gonna have to come with us to the station and we have probable cause to search the property." The calmer officer spoke up. 

Jach blinked. "Zeroth?! Whaddya do?! Ya bail is commin outta your wages this time!"

"Of course the kiss wakes the sleeping beauty. Your son's home, you were out for two weeks, I did nothing wrong and your old secretary has a list of things filed for a lawsuit. Oh and apparently we got poachers if the neighbors are hearing gunshots and we know that you don't have guns here. I can show the officers the archery range and the knives and swords you've collected over the years, and the lady's bow if she wishes it to be shown." Zeroth came into the room followed by a disgruntled looking Zander who appears to have just been woken up by the noise. 

Jach rested his head on Sam's shoulder. "Verlangsamen, one at a time. I was out for two weeks. Got that. Zander's back? Morning son... Now... What's this about Carol is this the follow up to her phone call and then you fellas show up.... " He said slowly, the German verb for slow down slipping out with his accent the more confused he got. Then something clicked. "Domestic vi- no. Nononono no, not in a billion years will I ever hurt my wife bin anger. The only time she or I ever get bruised up is when we get a little rough during foreplay. Even then I spoil her afterwards because I don't like leaving marks on her!" He said stirnly pulling Sam against him. 

Sam looked like she didn’t believe that a taser would wake Jach up if nothing else that was tried earlier had but nodded and was about to move as requested when the other cop roughly pulled on her wrist and tried to move her out of the way forcefully. She glared at him and was about to say for him to let go of her when Jach woke up and told him to do it instead. She smiled at him when he kissed the red spot on her wrist and said in reply to the first part of his greeting, “Morning my love.”

She was then about to reply to his confused question regarding how long he’d been out when Zeroth did while emerging from another room with a tired-looking Zander in tow. She then listened to the rest of what he said and was concerned when she heard the part about poachers being on their property if there were gunshots since they didn’t own any guns. She nodded in agreement before sitting down beside her husband before he rested his head on her shoulder due to feeling a bit more stressed out at the news and she didn’t want to stand.

She then listened to everything he said while he was confused before nodding her own greeting to Zander and then also before frowning at what Jach said regarding the domestic violence claim that the neighbors had also called about. “That’s right. Only we haven’t done that in awhile since I’m pregnant and if we were doing that, I’d be moaning loudly in pleasure or some other similar noise and not screaming. Or I would but it would, again, be in pleasure and I’m sure I wouldn’t be doing it for help,” she said in reply as he pulled her to his side before letting out a low purr-like sound that only he could hear and nuzzled his neck slightly.

“Also in clarification about the guns, I strongly dislike them so we don’t have any here. The only weapons we have are what Zeroth said we had and he’s welcome to show them to you if you’d like. Also it’s okay to show them my bow, Zeroth. If we do have poachers on our land, maybe the scream you heard was someone who accidentally found themselves here and when they heard the shots that’s when they screamed for help. I don’t think it was anyone in our household that did it.” All these things she said was to the cops and she had her attention go back to being on them from being on her husband’s neck.

Edited by SkySong278

"Darling I'm surprised, so bold! Being pregnant doesn't mean the fun has to stop." he grinned as both cops flushed pink. "The only permanent mark is on my leg." He said pulling up his sweats to show his leg all the way up to a few inches below his hip bone. "That little heart tattoo surrounds the love bite she gave me a few years ago. Bit me hard. " He dropped the cloth. "Poachers are an issue you can look into. I give you all access to you. "

The cops where scarlet now.  "Um. We'll be looking into that for you sir we see o problem here. We'll be leaving." They hurried out. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

“I’m glad I can still surprise you after all these years. Oh?” she said and asked in reply before blushing a bit when she heard him mention the hard love bite she had given him a few years ago. She then giggled a bit when she saw that the cops now had crimson cheeks before they left quickly to check about the poacher situation they might have. “I’m sorry about that bite, by the way. I didn’t mean to do it so hard,” she said when it was just them again.

"No need to be sorry love. " He said nibbling her neck. "I quite like having a love bite from you. I also don't mind the pain that came with it. I actually quite like it,as long as it is you who is inflicting it on me. So I've been out for two weeks? I haven't been hibernating so come snow season I'll get some sleep for a month. Now what's the lawsuit?" He asked looking around for the summons. 

Zeroth handed him the paper to look at as Zander muttered something about horny demons and went back to bed scratching his chest with a yawn.

“Oh okay and I’m glad to hear that. Yes and okay. I’ll make sure you do that,” she said in reply to his first few statements and the first question he asked before purring a bit when he nibbled her neck.

Then when he asked about the lawsuit and Zeroth gave it to him she said after Zander went back to bed, “I’m going to get a bit more sleep. Our little princess is starting to take some energy out of me.” She kissed him softly on the cheek and got up before heading to the kitchen to get something to drink while waiting for his response.

Jach was looking at the summons grinding his teeth as she left. Wait..... "Princess? Did I miss the appointment? " He left the summons and followed her to the kitchen. "We're having a girl? A little princess really?" He said eyes bright.  "You certainly know how to distract me from my troubles."

“Mhm and no. I believe it’s next week but you can check to make sure since you’re the one who scheduled it. Remember when you were telling me that feeling hormones was a good thing and that if I was feeling mopey and gloomy it would be a boy and if I was feeling horny and lustful it would be a girl? I was feeling a bit horny last week and a bit horny earlier when the cops were here and that’s why I was able to say what I did without being embarrassed. I also feel like it’s a girl but it could still end up being a boy,” she said in reply when he joined her in the kitchen and also after she swallowed a sip of water. “I try.”

Edited by SkySong278

"Oh? You're feeling horny? Still feeling so darling?"  He grinned cheekily. "You don't need to try to disctact me lover. " He purred and hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. "Go get some rest love. I'll call my lawyer and see what I can do. "

“I was yes and maaaaaybe,” she said and drawled out teasingly with a smile. “Oh okay good to know,” she said in reply to the other thing he said before feeling his arms wrap around her from behind. She leaned back against him before hearing the rest of what he said afterward. “Okay. Want to join me later? You don’t have to sleep since you got enough the last couple of weeks or so but you can be near me if that would continue to help you feel better.”

"i wouldn't mind that. I will join you later you sly fox. I love you so much my dear." He said kissing her deeply then let her go to go call his lawyer outside on the porch. 

“Okay and you love it when I’m being sly. I love you too,” she said in reply to everything he said before kissing him back just as deeply as he did her. When he pulled away from it to go outside on the porch to call the lawyer, she went to their room, unmade the bed, got into it, and fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow and she had the covers pulled up to her neck.

Edited by SkySong278

After phoning his lawyer and a good hour long chat on the way to proceed further, he went in to the bedroom and stood in the doorway with a smile seeing her asleep. He passed in quietly and kissed her temple softly as he went to the tank in the corner of the room and checked on his current pet, a little corn snake named Frosted flakes, Flake for short. He let the little one curl around his wrist then moved to the bed with a book in his hand and the little snake in the other. He put on his glasses and started to read as his wife slept near him. 

She smiled a bit in her sleep when she felt the kiss on her temple before waking up slightly. She was more awake when he sat down on the other side of the bed with a book in one hand and his new pet snake, Flake, in the other. “How’d the phone call go with your lawyer?” she asked before gently stroking Flake on the head with her finger.

"She told me to let her have access to my audio, and video recordings and all my own records and she would take care of the rest.  I already gave her access and her and her team are looking at the evidence that was brought against me. " He said softly as flake slithered over to her. "Sorry for waking you up. Little frosty here wanted to snuggle and if I have any weaknesses, it's you my children and my little snakes..." 

“That’s good. Hopefully you won’t have to go to court if they can prove that those claims really are bogus. Both you and I know they are but hopefully she and her team will find that out soon,” she said before letting Flake wrap around her hand. “It’s okay. I can go back to sleep easily and will do so in a few minutes or so. Oh? I’m a weakness of yours? Is that a good or bad thing?”