AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

"Depends on how you look at it. A very good thing when it comes to the bedroom and calming my anger, a bad thing in a battle, however with your abilities and strength you could handle yourself. Overall I think it is a good thing. You may be a weakness of mine love, but never a burden. It just means this old cold demon has a heart and soul somewhere that isn't completely covered in darkness. " He said softly kissing her softly.

“Oh and that’s good to know. I don’t think I’ve ever thought I was a burden to you but if I had, I’m sorry if that caused problems. You’re not cold love,” she said in reply before she was kissed softly and she kissed him back. “Would it be okay if I stayed home today from the office? I kind of feel that I haven’t been getting a lot of sleep lately and I’m not sure why if that’s the case,” she asked and said after pulling away from their kiss.

He laughed. "You can call in. I've been sleeping this whole time so it's only fair that you get sleep. I'll stay here to help you sleep." He said softly pulling her against him and letting her lay her head on his bare stomach petting her as he read his book. "Want me to sing?" He said softly. 

“Okay and that it is. Hopefully I won’t be needed at work,” she said as she rested her head against his bare chest before drawing patterns on it while hearing what he asked afterward. “If you want to. I quite like it when you sing and maybe our princess will like it as well,” she said in reply with a small smile.

"If you ever get too horny, tell me, or pull my tail. " He winked. He started to sing softly then the words became a soft humm as he ran his fingers through her hair and read his book.

“Okay,” she said before hearing him sing softly before he started to hum the song he was singing. She closed her eyes and fell asleep while listening to him hum. 

He uncurled Flake from around her hand, let the little snake coil around his neck and  silently read for a while. Zander tapped on the door and came in when Jach said to in a whisper and gave him tea and some croissants maestro had made the father and son simply sitting in the quiet enjoying each other's company. And form of communication between them was over text on silent phones to not wake up the missus. 

Sam shifted position after awhile and turned onto her other side so she wasn’t laying against his bare chest anymore while continuing to sleep after she had heard the small tap on the door. She also pulled the covers over her a bit more to get a bit more comfortable.

Edited by SkySong278

"I'm glad I got a relationship like yours dad. " Zander whispers as Jach went very still as she moved and he started to purr softly with a sweet smile on his face. "It amazes me how long you two have been together. My friend keeps complaining about her husband and they are only married for a couple years. Even I complain and argue with my hubby, but I not once heard you do anything of the sort. How do you do it?" He asked. 

"I do have complaints, but I tell her about them, not others. It's seeing the perfect imperfections of another and knowing you don't have to fix them, just be there to fill in the gaps. I find it funny, how a demon king,who literally has no soul has more empithy and understand twords his wife then most married men and women of today. We adopted you barley a few months after our wedding, and our wedding was in two weeks after we officially met. Yet these days if that where to happen it would be a taboo and controversial causing many problems for us because society would drive a wedge between us. We've been together for a hundred and twenty five years yet still people don't understand that true love exists in even the darkest of places. " Jach said softly marking his place on his book and setting it down. "I'm glad you got a relationship as healthy as mine. It is comforting to know that we raised you to be understanding and patient with others. Your husband still has the choice of becoming a demon. The offer still stands. Then he can join you on the surface and see for himself how times have changed how the public veiw same sex relationships now. When you go back down, tell him that. I like him too, it's a shame he ended his life so short, but you make him happy, you did in life and in death. " He said a twinkle in his eyes. 

Sam curled up in a ball under the covers like a cat for a moment after their hushed conversation was over before suddenly waking up and quickly running towards the bathroom while cursing like a sailor under her breath the whole time. When she was done, she reemerged and went back to the bed where she greeted their son. “Hey Zander dear. What were you two discussing in hushed voices while I was out? Our little princess and your little sister is starting to wreak havoc on my bladder. Call it a mother’s intuition that I know it’s a girl,” she asked and said before getting back under the covers but stayed awake this time.

"Just how you two could be married for so long and not complain about each other or fight a lot. And how times have changed and your sudden marriage would be frowned upon in this day and age. Courtship is different too." Zander said. He jumped initially when she bolted to the bathroom and seemed to relax when she got back into bed.

"Little princess is a fighter. She's probably got a pair of wings or a tail if she's already pressing on your blatter. " Jach said leaning over to kiss her belly softly and snuggle down with her. "You startled me love. I thought you were sick again." 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

“Ah okay. We have complaints at times but we always talk them out so it doesn’t keep us in a bad mood all day. I noticed that yes that is the case but I like how we met as well as got married so quickly even if it might be frowned upon nowadays,” she said in reply to what Zander said before hearing everything Jach said while also feeling him snuggle against her after he kissed her belly. “Yes, she is. For a moment I thought I would be sick again as well but that wasn’t the case thankfully. I’m sorry for startling you,” she said as she rested her head against his shoulder.

Edited by SkySong278

"It's fine. My little princess is going to have wings! Or a tail. Maybe she'll have two lake her Daddy!" He cooed at her belly. "Are you excited to be a big brother Zander?" He asked his son. 

Zander nodded. "I am very excited to be a big brother! " His little deer tail waggled happily. 

“Okay. She can have two sets of wings and two tails like you or maybe two sets of wings and one tail so she’ll be a mix of both of us,” she said in reply to everything Jach said before purring when she heard him coo at her belly and then turning her attention to be on Zander afterward. “I’m glad you’re excited to be that dear,” she said and then smiled a bit more when she noticed his small tail wagging happily. “So what should we do today? Maybe all three of us can do something together?”

"oh oh! It's been awhile since we've had a archery competition! Or knife throwing, that way we can get some fresh air, won't bother the police and do something we all love! It's been a while since I've held my bow you got for me mum. Dose that sound good?" Zander said jumping to his feet. 

Jach sat up with a thoughtful expression. "It has been a long time since we've had time to get get in our skills. I'd like to throw my knifes again and he is right about not bothering the police. Maybe if they swing by and see us with our weapons and sparing with each other then they may understand that not all Americans that live in rural Colorado need a gun to protect them. " He said. "I would like to spar a little too, fencing perhaps? "

Sam listened to everything they both said in reply to the question she had asked earlier and nodded in agreement afterward. “I’d love that. We can do a mix of all three: archery, knives and fencing,” she said in reply after a few minutes and also after sitting up herself. She then got out of bed, stretched a bit, got out some clean clothes that she could wear for the day, and then went into the bathroom to change.

"I should get dressed too, and you need to as well. And brush that hamster nest you call hair." Jach chuckled and patted Zander between his horns after getting up.  Zander nodded and left for his room.

Jach grabbed some clothes and joined his wife in the bathroom. He was quiet so he slipped in without her noticing until he started purring walking up and kissing the back of her shoulder softly. "Mind if I change in here with you?"

Sam had just gotten one of her undergarments on as well as the pair of pants she was going to wear when she heard Jach purring and felt him softly kiss the back of her shoulder. She started to purr as well before saying after putting on her shirt, “I don’t mind at all.” Then she sighed a bit before asking a bit worriedly as she brushed her hair, “Is the doctor we’re going to next week a demon as well or someone that knows of demons? If not, it would be a bit hard to explain why the baby has other things like wings and a tail or two tails forming.”

Edited by SkySong278

"They are a bit of a demon. One quarter demon, they have no wings or tail. It'll be off record and a private room so there's no need to worry. " Jach said pulling on his pants and brushing his hair, pulling it into a headband to keep his hair from his eyes then pulled on a shirt.  "That just means we won't know the sex until the birth because tails can hide the important bits in a ultrasound." 

“Oh okay and that makes me feel a bit better. The part where it’ll be off record, I mean,” Sam said before pulling her hair back into a ponytail. “Will there be a way to tell by the tail or the wing what the gender will be or no? I’m still new to the demon thing where demon babies are involved.”

Edited by SkySong278

Jach tilted his head. "Considering we have long tails and mine are both dragon like, there might be. Tails are like the powers of a demon,  unique in size and type. However long tail demons and dragons you can tell by the thickness and if it has a tip like yours, it's thinner for a female, more broader for a male. Horns however are different for males and females. Zander may have small ones but they are thick and wider. Wings are just extra appendages, like birds, you can tell the species from the wing type but not gender. " He explained putting on some cologne and brushing his teeth before leaving the bathroom to get the weapons they needed. 

“Okay. So a thin tail is female and a broader tail is male. Good to know. I’ll keep that in mind for the wings and make a note for the genders for the tail,” Sam said in reply before brushing her teeth and then following after him afterward. “I was thinking about where we should go this year for our anniversary my love and that’s the small town in Switzerland that we went to for our honeymoon. I’m curious to see how that chocolate store we went to is fairing and if we do end up going to that small town maybe we should go ahead and get it booked and reserved now before that hotel fills up,” she said after a few minutes while helping him gather the weapons that they’d be using for their little competition.

Edited by SkySong278

"We visit there every four years love. It's not a small town anymore and that store makes Lindor chocolate and is now a factory. This is the year we renew our vows at the church in France, I was thinking about going on a cruise or attend Hogwarts in England after visiting our first home. Or we can do the vows then visit Switzerland if you are dead set on that. " He said organizing the items and strapping on his knife belt after fixing the targets. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

“Oh right. Sorry I forgot we did that and that it’s no longer a small town; also that the store is no longer that but a factory instead. Oh okay and a cruise sounds lovely. I can wait for us to go back to Switzerland when it’ll actually be around the time to do so. Sorry again that I forgot,” she said in reply with a small smile on her face but it didn’t really reach her eyes. She turned her attention to her own weapons so he didn’t see the lack of a smile in her eyes and picked up her bow with a small sigh before she cleaned the wood part by brushing off some dust that was on it and then polished it with a cloth afterward.

"I can tell a fake smile without looking at your eyes love. What is the matter? I didn't mean to make you feel bad about not remembering, I wouldn't be able to remember it either because the town is so vastly different than what we were used to. " He said softly nudging her with his shoulder.