pretty_thumb

The Courts Intrigue || The Xenowyrm Nobility >> King's Court Bonus Competition Unlocked | King's Celebration Raffle Results Available <<

Ehehe it seems bemused to me :3

Thanks! I'm thinking about taking the 2nd Chrono too and giving it to Mak0 cause they always seem to miss the good stuff! 😯

Edit: ok never mind 😁 but Mak0 is right, Zimtie 😊

Edited by Mow

@Zimtie You are so sweet! Why don’t you join us? We’d love to have you^_^

@Mow You are sweet too! Thanks for thinking of me:D the only reason I’m up is because my hubby goes to work at an ungodly hour and wakes me up in the process:blink:

Edited by Mak0

You're welcome!

Thanks for the invitation to take part. I love how much thoughts and love you all poured into this project and the sister lineage with the 'shards, but I'm not much of a lineage girl. I am too impatient for that. Breeds with breeding mechanics/patterns (like Xenos, Coppers, Lunars) or varying colors (Gemshards, Firegems, Nebulas) are stuff straight out of a horror movie for me. They never do what I expect them to do :wacko:

@Zimtie We all understand that coloration dilemma:P I think there’s at least a hand full of members that struggle with their dragons miscoloring, or in Xeno’s case mis-typing(?), every week! Definitely reminds you that you are not in control of these lovely, little pixels:rolleyes:

Of course :> we have to stick together with our alternating timezones XD

The Chrono is still up btw XD

28 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

@Mow Where? I’m so out of it this morning:blink:

Got a PM!

Wait there were CB Chrono's?!? Why do I always miss good stuff XD I don't have any CB chrono's lol

@Zimtie I just wanted to say thank you for your generous donations. How many did you donate so I can adjust your name in the donors list? I so understand the frustration with lineage projects. Really I do. Though I hope that one day you will just give in and join us anyways! 

20 hours ago, pretty_thumb said:

Despite their "low" ranking, Mageias (the sorcerers, I should say, since Rekha's are Pyros) still have their strengths and importance in the Courts! Later on, we'll be adding in some fun bits about each ranking and what they can do for their Court/to the opposing Court.

SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS. 

8 hours ago, TempestSea said:

ANNlV Pm4O4 rofl so how many francs is that if I find em matching spouses? 9 apiece?

Uhm 9 a piece for marriage yes. And if they then have children of the same color which they probably will that will be 11 each lol wow 

There will be no gifting from this pairing this week as I finally got what I needed!

I would like to announce a birth from a marriage

Name: Rekha

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/rekha

Court I belong to: Queens

Lineage Link: Here

Hopefully it genders right for me! I am trying to make a spiral.

Edited by Rekha

Do the offspring from affairs take the last name from the monarchs or the other partner?

Also, do we announce the offspring from royal pairings?

Alright, in that case, now announcing:

I would like to introduce an Offspring from an affair

Name: DragonArchaeologist

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/DragonArchaeologist

Court I belong to: King's Court

Lineage Link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/H6JtN

Name of Offspring: Princess Camille Babineaux

I don't think there's any points from this, since she's only second gen, I just want to show her off :D

I also finished my court names at last: https://dragcave.net/group/43771

Edited by DragonArchaeologist

42 minutes ago, DragonArchaeologist said:

Alright, in that case, now announcing:

I would like to introduce an Offspring from an affair

Name: DragonArchaeologist

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/DragonArchaeologist

Court I belong to: King's Court

Lineage Link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/H6JtN

Name of Offspring: Princess Camille Babineaux

I don't think there's any points from this, since she's only second gen, I just want to show her off :D

I also finished my court names at last: https://dragcave.net/group/43771

On 1/22/2018 at 9:53 PM, pretty_thumb said:

+2 if offspring's color is next in line of rank

+2 for affair producing offspring of same color as their lineaged parent

+2 offspring matches one married parent's color, carrying on the family ranking

+4 for a prince or princess (2G) that completely match a parent (color + gender)

This right here! It is worth 4 points as long as someone claims it. Yours matches color and gender of the parent!

*cries* It's been a week of on-and-off hunting and some attempts at tradings and I still haven't managed to get a gaia T^T
But I've got like 5 pryos lol

On 2/2/2018 at 7:24 PM, MinkishMinx said:
On 2/1/2018 at 11:19 PM, pretty_thumb said:

Despite their "low" ranking, Mageias (the sorcerers, I should say, since Rekha's are Pyros) still have their strengths and importance in the Courts! Later on, we'll be adding in some fun bits about each ranking and what they can do for their Court/to the opposing Court.

SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS. 

I am also very curious and excited to see how this will be incorporated *^*

18 minutes ago, Mochi said:

*cries* It's been a week of on-and-off hunting and some attempts at tradings and I still haven't managed to get a gaia T^T
But I've got like 5 pryos lol

I am also very curious and excited to see how this will be incorporated *^*

Yeah Gaias seem to be the hardest to get trades for.

TdZlAc_BCCvlqFxn1QxOJ77VGlhKJuWpcf6Mck4F4IsOhU3xZEG7W4CoM2xQJq3wv-7Bb1wxvLslYrLW_65gP4UJwIczEt3rsKsQzjYWJozSziYU66mk3SZ4NBV6_APZd9AyU5kT

|| A Word from His Majesty ||

"Dear courtesans, my humblest apologies must be passed on to each of you. Your King was ill for a period and the Court unfortunately reflected this. However, I am feeling quite more myself and have been hard at work today to ensure that the King's Court is up to date in each way necessary. First, please direct your attention to the main post. @MinkishMinx helpfully organized a Table of Contents to make navigating the first page easier for our Courts. My dear, I do thank you. I have also updated the King's Court Hall to include a second set of links for the Table of Contents. 

I have also gone back as far as the last day of update (Jan 24) and re-read through each post, ensuring that all Francs are accounted for. In the King's Hall, you may now find a link to the updated spreadsheet @Rekha and I are using to keep note of Francs. If you have any questions or see something that needs correcting, please do let Pretty know. The Treasury now holds a total of (48) Francs! Thank you for your hard work and dedication. At (70) Francs, the first Court competition will be unlocked. Keep working hard and I know the King's Court will prevail!" 

- King Florian Beaumont of Occitanie

LONG LIVE THE KING

Edited by pretty_thumb

@Mochi thank you so much! I can't wait to see the competition in place ;) 

ALSO, the King forgot to mention (he's scatterbrained :rolleyes:) but there's also a poll that you can now vote on! It will be live until Feb 6 at 8:30 a.m.

I personally will not be breeding during the Valentine's Day event because I'll be busy with valentine dragons so I'd say no but if someone does want to continue then I wouldn't want to restrict them. If people do want to still breed during the valentine period it wouldn't bother me, I just won't be taking part. The only thing is that there would be a disadvantage as some people like myself will probably be busy with the event.

I think special pairings would be cool but I will most likely be egg-locked the entirety of the period with valentine dragons so if there were eggs from these pairings I wouldn't have any space for them.

TL;DR

I vote no but if the majority decide yes it wouldn't bother me.

Edit: I'm realizing the voting no for breeding in the courts but yes for special pairings is probably contradictory.

I'm a bit confused on what exactly you mean with the special pairings (I'm going to guess a special set of dragons or affairs that breed on valentine's/holidays?)

Edited by Mochi

@Mochi I voted yes for breeding on the 6th, but i myself wont breed during the valentines period. I think it won't really be a disatvantage, cause there can only so many people to get eggs as the starting pair will breed, so its just decided who gets one and who waits for two weeks, i think 🤔 

I need a Gaia too for my little Comte but its hard to get one sadly =/

Edited by Mow